Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What triggers your desire to?

Question What triggers your desire to?

I know the reasons and motivations for us to crossdress are as different as our fingerprints... well, maybe not that different.

I'm just wondering if any of you have identified any particular "triggers" that stimulate or enhance your urge to dress?

Me, it usually a sexy image in a women's magazine, catalog or television. Close ups of women putting on makeup, a beautiful gown in a shop window also up the volume for me. Then other times, I just can't stop thinking about it.

Peace

Paula

Banned Read only

Hmmmmmmmm

How about just waking up in the morning?????? Usually does it for me! Next it might be putting on my maribou slippers and housecoat! *giggle*

I can get up in the morning intending to put my CD needs to one side and get other stuff done. Then I will see woman dressed in that certain way that I like, it might be the shoes, the skirt or whatever. That's it, I'm gone. I can't think of anything else except for my need to also "have" that look.

When I see a good looking GG, dressed the way I like to, part of me goes "Me, too!", but it's not always convenient to indulge the impulse at the time it occurs.

I've arranged my life so that I can usually dress on weekends without it being likely that I'll be interrupted. So I dress when I can, if I feel like it & I'm feeling healthy enough.

I've wasted enough time in my life not dressing, so sometimes I'll dress even if I don't feel very motivated to, because I know that I'll probably be glad I did dress up once I do it. I know if I don't take advantage of the opportunity, I'll probably regret it later.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Banned Read only
    when I wake up,I get dressed,usually in a skirt,leggings,pantyhose or kneehighs,and some sexy shoes,then I stay that way all day.

nothing triggers it

its what ive been doing since i was a kid. its just natural to me missy

As Missy Collins says "It's what I've been doing since I was a kid". So what triggers it is when I find myself alone at home for any reasonable length have time.

Whenever I buy anything new I want to try it on and see how it goes with different things I have already. But I still have to wait until I'm alone.

Bonnie

Sometimes make-up or clothing ads, or a beautiful women, will wake up my desires and other times I just wake up in the femme mode. My wife says that their are changes about me that happen before I get the urge, feminine manerisms and such. I was surprised when she told me that. I never would have quessed. I now wonder about all the times at work where I would spend the whole day thinking dresing. Was I acting out as well?

Secretary Wannabe
    Seeing a beautiful woman makes me want to dress so bad. Also just seeing lingerie in person or in ads make me want to dress.

All of these things and even the smell of Make-up!

Leah

Just looking at her!. I want to dress like this now!

Sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

What Triggers me....

Seeing a cute or sexyout-fit. Watching GG's putting on make up.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I can't stand to wear boy clothes anymore. Just waking up triggers my desire. I so love being a girl it just drives me crazy.

1. Stress 2. Lack of sex 3. Shower 4. Mornings

1. When I'm stressed out by work or chores of life, I find myself thinking about what I would like to wear. It's a mental escape that tends to snowball. Dressing usually offers short term relief, but ultimately I have to address the source of the stress. Get the job or chore done.

2. If I go a few days without sexual pleasure I definitely build up some urge.

3. When in the shower I frequently use my wifes shampoo and soaps. The sweet smells and general pampering can trigger the desire for more.

4. I usually have some time to lay in bed in the morning before I have to get up. It may just be a few minutes before the alarm or just a gradual wake up, but my mind tends to some thoughts of crossdressing. This often leads to taking care of item 2 above! It's definitely a reason I prefer morning lovings!

Jerry

Just thinking about it.

Just the simple thought of wearing an article of feminine clothing, (which is almost always!) gives me the urge. I suddenly realized a few weeks ago that as soon as I put on a bra and panties, a pretty blouse or stretchy sleeveless top, skirt, shoes, wig and jewelry; I immediately feel more comfortable, relaxed and natural.

My attitude about myself, my movements and gestures; just seem to blossom as I wrap myself in feminine finery in a way I never feel when in drab.

Were I to have the opportunity to be this way 24/7 I may get tired of it, but it sure would be nice to give it the test.

Love and Hugs,
    Edie

Seeing GG's in nice outfits and wondering how I'd look in something similar. If it's cute and maybe a little bit quirky it will catch my attention.

I could get any item of femme clothing I want right now I'd get a really nice formal gown. I really like the one on the left in this pic http://207.198.118.236/p_daz_3455.html or this one http://207.198.118.236/p_sal_1633.html and a little black cocktail dress like this http://207.198.118.236/p_daz_3627.html

I'll have to lose some weight and invest in at least a waist cincher to have even a remote hope of fitting into any of those. All the same, I can dream can't I?

STRESS! ! !

And god knows I get enuff of it! If I have had a stressfull day at work when I get home I cant wait to dress yet when I have had an easy day at work I'm more then happy to sit back in boy mode with a few cold beers and chill.

Then sometimes I just want to be Nicky Jane for no reason. Sometimes I would have just brought a new skirt/top/bra/like whatever! and want to try it!

At the end of the day my feminie alter ego is allways there, just looking for a reason to escape.

Nicky Jane

X X X
    When I Read about the Evils Of Drinking I Gave Up Reading

Nothing triggers the desire. I am continuously female in my mind so when I get time to dress it is just returning to my natural self.

Don't have a trigger......I always want to dress, just don't have the time.... <sigh>

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not sure if I have any triggers

I pretty much want to always dress as a women. I feel left out if i see girls putting on makeup even it is just some mascara because that is all they wear. So, I guess my trigger would be waking up in the morning.
    Jena

Don't have triggers

I am who I am. If I say to my wife that I can stop, she just says"Like you can stop breathing".
    The only thing that is triggered when I see a GG that is hot, I think of getting in her clothes, not puttind on her clothes!( Not that I would mind you )

When I see a GG dressed in a dress or skirt with highheels on, on Tv or in a magazine or walking down the street or etc., triggers my desire to want to dress. Veronica

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaMea View Post
    Me, it usually a sexy image in a women's magazine, catalog or television.
    Oh gosh, tell me about it. I know this is going to make me sound weird, but when the new JC Penny catalogue comes in the mail, and I look through it, I so have a strong feeling inside that I want to dress

Other times are just when it's been a while since I've been out en femme. Like about once every 2 to 3 weeks. Fortunately for me I get to wear feminine underwear all the time, and some really quite girly clothes in feminized boy mode so this usually keeps me more than satisfied
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

looking at a woman wearing a sexy outfit, top, etc...I want to purchase and wear that same outfit. thank goodness for E-Bay.

Well let's see, after I wake up in my night gown in the morning.........
    Oh yeah, that's right, I don't need a trigger anymore! I am, therefore, I am. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long