Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could take a pill that would make you a woman question.

that pill would be great

i have been a crossdresser since i was 8 and have always wished that i was a girl,so if i had the chance to take a pill to make me a girl i wouldnt waste a second ,and would grab one and swallow it down,if it helped to speed everything up i would take more than one.Hopefully after taking the pill the transformation would be quick ,I would want it to be instsntainous,but would like to go to bed a boy and wake up a girl

no way , ihave the best of both worlds , my wife accepts and loves me . since i came out to her a few weeks ago just added more excitement ,i like being a man with options . i wouldn't change for anything .

Its a great question and sets us thinking. For me its an easy NO. I would love a pill that lasted 24 hrs and then wore off. I love being a hetrosexual male father and husband and doing pretty macho sports for example - but then I get this lovelly urge to become Sarah. At this point I want to dress, act and be treated as Sarah (although I have never dared venture out yet). But the feeling does go away again. I certainly would like to dress more often than I do - but 2 children in the house makes this impossible.

Love Sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Hmmm, if I could take a pill that made me biologically female, would I?

If it was a permanent change, no. I'm completely ok with my current biological gender and have no desire to be anything else on a long term basis.

On the other hand, if the change was temporary (eg. 12 or 24 hours), sure. I'd take one for the sake of having a realistic presentation when dressed femme, but I'd still want to revert back to my original gender.

I would take it in a second !!!!
    All my life I knew I was a girl.

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    Yes I would take that pill, providing of course I could be young, beautiful and healthy. The only snag is I don't fancy men.
    Alison xxx

I enjoy being a man. I enjoy dressing like a woman. It's the best of both worlds, I have no desire to change.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Untitled
    If you could take a pill that would make you a woman ...

Just wait till the year 2525
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Interesting question. This whole gender confusion thing has been plaquing me my whole life. Only after "coming out" with my wife have I been able to get a handle on the whole thing.

Conclusion: I am a man with a very feminine side. I like being a man, yet the feminine feelings won't go away (not that I really want them to).

My wife and I joke that it would be so nice to trade for the evening, keep being who we are yet in different bodies. I'd take hers and she'd take mine.

Anyway, I wouldn't take the pill, but I would love to be able to go there for a while. My, oh my!

would I take a pill

No I would not I love my wife who doses not know about my cross dressing but I just love to feel the feel of womans cloths.
    However I do wish that I was a woman. you can sort that out you are better than me

Love Michaela

It depends...

I would only want to take a pill that would make me young, retro grade me back in time to at least 1955 so I'd have a real chance at seeing what it was like being a girl from very young, but MOST importantly itwould need to erase all memory of being married, my kids and former life cause...

I'd sure miss being who I am now... I ain't perfect, but the glove sure fits nice

Cheers
    Ava

[SIZE="3"]AUTO TRANSTION PILL WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!![/SIZE]

yes i would love this. do i think it will fix my problems no. infact i can see more problems coming form it. there are reasons transtion is taken slowly. to let your self and the people around you adjust to your new life. doing it all at once can be more then tramatizing. also what would it really do?? think about it... change of gentiala and growth of breasts maybe a change in voice. what really can be done with medicin??
    can you change what my not even be the ideal male form into the ideal female form. NO. you cant change things that way. then again whats ideal. what maybe perfict to one maybe totaly wrong to another. and to if your just mophing what is already there you can already do that, it just takes lots and lots of both time and money.
    dont get me wrong i would be all for such a thing. the idea of a pill that would make you all 100% women would give me things i could in no way have with things now. i would love to have a family with my own children. to be able to live life as i feel.

='.'=
    Jamie

[size="4"]in A Heartbeat[/size]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

No! I chose to be male in this life. If I want to be a woman, I'll come back as one the next time around. Maybe a Playboy bunny or an exotic dancer or maybe one of those stinking filthy rich and stupid bimbos that we hear about all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nope. If the choice was which gender at birth, then I would have chosen female. But life has become involoved and invested into others including my wife and son. I can't unring that bell.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Yes. The fundamental issue I had with being TS was that on a biological level I couldn't be what I wanted to be.
    I think that describes my issue with being TG also. No matter what I do in this life, I'll still have an X-Y genetic pattern. If there was a pill, I'd take it and rejoice at the good, and accept the not so good as part of the deal, that's how life is.

Banned Read only

It is amazing how often this is asked

NO, I am a heterosexual male of 55 with a family.

If I was 20 to 30 years younger, un-married I would do take it in a shot. Not sure it would be a good thing, would not like to be a lesbian.

At my age even without a family I would not want to make that drastic of a live style change, although I would think about it a lot. I really never liked my body (hate it actually) and would very much like to be beautiful and to have woman’s “parts”. So despite the problems it would be very tempting, hard to resist especially during times of depression.

Yes, if I could become pregnant. It's my most inner dream. But prove me the pill works well before I take it.

I dont think Id like to go full-time. The only reason I might want to do this is to look prettier when I'm dressed. I still enjoy being a guy enough though to say I would only take it if it was temporary.

Oh Ya! Im there, where do I sign up!

The last time this came up, I was "on the fence" about whether or not I'd take the pill. But, now, I'd have to say I would not. I agree with Skirt Lover, Karren, and others. CDing is in me, I can't do anything about it. But, I am straight, and enjoy my male side, too. No pill for me.

Vikki

Smile

I would love to try it for a week but I somehow feel at the end of the week I would remain a women .... Jolene

Magic Pill?

Nope. I enjoy football, beer and the ability to park my car too much to give up my male gender.

i have it. it is called estrogen. i don't think the instant change is a good idea. and i would not take it because i could get into a lot of trouble and has far as putting labels on us i don't think it matters if we are born male and wear womans clothing then we are cross-dressing we all start out the same some of us take it to the next level and pop a few pills. if there is a difference between CD.ts etc i would love to start a post to understand what and why

example you "guys" here have given your self's female names why? it is not who you are. it what you ware. sorry for my rant i have a lot to learn

thank you

hugs Marissa

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    Technically, the nomenclature of transgenderism is muddled, and more or less meaningless. Transgender covers everything relating to even the smallest degree of gender and sex not matching, and this includes crossdressing.

"The Minnesota Human Rights Act defines transgender individuals as “having or being perceived as having a self-image or identity not traditionally associated with one’s biological maleness or femaleness”. The identity of a transgender person differs from their physical sex as assigned at birth and there is no definitive answer as to what causes one to be born this way. Transgender is a broad term which includes pre-operative and post-operative transsexuals; transgenderists (persons living full-time in a gender opposite their birth sex with no desire to pursue surgery); transvestites or cross-dressers, and those whose gender expressions occasionally differs from their birth sex. The largest subgroup of transgender persons are heterosexual men who engage in occasional crossdressing."

The exact terms are not standardized, and in general, the terms transgender and transsexual are like the terms, jumbo and giant shrimp. Not specific and vary. The more specific terms are non-op/transgenderist, pre-op, post-op (the two implying surgery or hormone therapy), tranvestite/crossdresser and bigender/androgynous (though the later can imply a person who also associates with no gender; also as a footnote, the term transgender originally defined the concept of bigender/androgynous, whereas transsexual implied a person who identified as being the opposite sex, perhaps this is why the terms are so muddy).

Personally, I identify as being in the middle, bigender or androgynous. Unfourtunately, this means that although I want breasts, it's unlikely to happen, as therapists generally only hand out hormonal meds to people committed to full time. Oh well, life isn't easy.