Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could take a pill that would make you a woman question.

If you could take a pill that would make you a woman question.

The question "If you could take a pill that would make you a woman" has always left me a little confused. I do not want to go down the pigeon holing people but in this case I feel this is necessary.

In my case I am a crossdresser, someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex. I am happy and content in this pigeon hole. I am a middle aged heterosexual male who is happily married and have a special wife who accepts me for me. I dress a lot as I feel more comfortable in so called woman's attire than male clothing. Depending the mood I am in I can just throw on bra and panties, a top and skirt yet other days I will go the whole hog, make-up, wig etc etc. But at the end of the day I am a man and do not wish to change into a woman full time. I enjoy both aspects of my gender. I am also a husband and father first and foremost. But IMO I am a cd and have been since being in the womb, it is part of my make up and not a lot I can do about it.

Anyways getting off on a bit of a rant here. Back to the original point. If your answer to "If you could take a pill that would make you a woman" is yes then I would class you as a Trans-sexual and not a crossdresser. I think a big part of being a crossdresser is the thrill of wearing clothing or attire that society see as belonging to the opposite sex. I also think that being a crossdresser is living your life and being able to express both sides of you gender. If I became a woman I would not be a Cd anymore unless I then dressed as a male which would really be going against changing into a woman in the first place. I love being a crossdresser and would not change that for anything.

Please remember the above views are IMO and my opinion only and hope in no way the above post offends anyone.

I would like to here your opinions on the subject.

yes

i would love to be a woman throughout my life..its only that i dont have enough courage,so i crossdress.

I've always answered yes to that question. That's the way I have felt from childhood. So if I have to put a fine point on it, I would be put in the TS/TG catagory.
    That being said, I am not planning SRS, so technically I'm a CD as I have the male plumbing, yet dress en femme to one extent or another at all times now. And yes, as been said many tmes, I enjoy the best of both worlds. The job I have is suited to Charlie, and I enjoy doing it as Charlie, even though at this point, it's Lily acting as Charlie.
    I was married for 30 years before I lost her last year, and also raised a son. I was a good husband and father, and I feel that also being Lily helped me do both better. Especially when I was taking care of my wife as she was dying.
    We're all different on this board, but the thing we have in common is that we wear womans clothing. For what ever reason. To me, it makes no difference if it's just wearing panties once a year, or living en femme 24/7, we're all sisters here giving love, support, a shoulder to cry on, or share a good laugh. It's a tough world out there for us girls, and this site allows us to share our common bond.
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

nope

I need to be both Richard and Ericka to be able to function as who I need to be. I have my reasons but only tell others privately why. Ericka/Rich

Aspiring Member
    I'd consider myself 60% female, 40% male.

I think being able to present as male is useful if you want to walk alone at night/not be bothered, etc. I'd take the woman pill, but I might be FTM CD when it's convenient.

Magic Pill Divide

Quote Originally Posted by skirt_lover View Post
    If your answer to "If you could take a pill that would make you a woman" is yes then I would class you as a Trans-sexual and not a crossdresser..
    At least a lot more trans-whatever. But we should also keep in mind that as long as the physical gender is still the male you are considered to be crossdressing when wearing stereotypically womens' clothes, regardless of where your head is at. I did a Magic Pill Poll here a couple months back and the result- Take it or Not Take it- was very close to an even split. Surveys like this, however, are poleaxed by Sampling Error; those who are thrilled by the idea (or horrified by it) are most likely to respond. Hardly scientific. When the Gender Fairy stops by I'll say yes anyway, though I prefer to call myself TG, not TS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Depends on if the pill wears off....

I think a lot of members would love to take that pill if it worked for a few hours or had an instant antidote, if only because it would ensure that at least the physical parts of the presentation were "correct." (Imagine, no gaffs or potentially painful tucking.)

The reality is, there ain't no such animal and I don't hate my male body at all. So, while it might be neat to think of "trying out" a true female appearance, it isn't going to happen. Which doesn't bother me too much since I think corsets are rather sexy....

Silver Member
    While I don't "hate my male body", I have always known it was the wrong one. So I would take the magic pill. I spent countless hours as a child wishing and praying for some sort of intervention to that effect. Now that I am an adult and aware that such childish hopes are futile and unrealistic, I am doing all I can to effect the change myself. It took a long time for me to realize this was perhaps possible. I think the realization that time was running out and that I had only one chance at this, sort of spurred me on at this point. I decided I did not want to arrive on my death bed and say to myself "If only".

Lovies,
    Steph

Lily - Your message led me to tears (thank you).

For me, CDing is an acceptable compromise between being the man I am, and the woman I could be (and would like to live out the rest of my life as).

There are too many variables in my life to prevent my taking a pill that would permanently change me from a man to a woman, but if it were time limited (a day, a week) I could re-arrange parts of my life and DO IT (e.g., taking a week vacation with my wife - talk about spicing up our sex-life - Woooooie).

If I could come back and live another life, I would choose, if given a choice, to be a woman (but I don't regret this life as a man).

This is who I am, accept Jeanette TS's Avatar
    Right how meany have you got and how meany dose it take for them to work, i would lov to just take a pill i know i have no worrys from then on, oh yes thank you gimmy gimmy now.

Lov Jeanette

Would I take the pill?

My answer is yes and no! How do you like that, but it is the truth! Yes, I would take it but only in my dreams. Then, No I wouldn't becaused I've lived almost a complete lifetime as I am and there is no advantage changing now!

I think the idea is wonderful to dream about, think about, ponder in times of introspection and things of that nature, but when for me and me only, reality set in I realize that in the many years of my life I've become comfortable in who I am and wouldn't change.

I must add, if I were a teenager I certainly would make a different decision knowing what I know now.
    Vivian

I think I would take it. I've lived a successful life as a man and have enjoyed it very much, including the crossdressing parts. But I've had enough of being a man. I would love to see and feel what it would be like to be a woman. Especially in my later years! I would only do it, though, if there was a pill. No surgery for me--too much risk...and pain!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Banned Read only
    no I would not take a pill that would make me a woman.
    befor scientists invent a pill that would make a man a woman,they should invent a pill that cures ignorant judgemental minds.

i totally agree with u snookum

Banned Read only

Realithy, oh reality....Remember King Midas?

Remember King Midas? Be careful what you'd wish for. This fantasy is medically impossible. In truth, GRS doesn't make you totally female either. Unless I've missed a medical breakthrough, Transsexuals don't menstruate.
    Onto me.....I'm 49 years old. A pill like that would probably land me in the middle of pre-menopause with all of those dizzy spells, tantrums and hot flashes. NO THANKYOU!

Pill

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However if there were a pill that would make a really hot looking woman.........nah

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes is my answer. I've always had a TS side of my being, it's not just been the dressing. I wouldn't need to change back either. However, since that's not going to happen and IMHO it's too late for me to get SRS and other issues entering the picture, I live as a male and dress when I can. Therefore, I call myself a crossdresser even though there's more to it than just that. That's why the "spectrum" is a long one.

Bonnie

My opinion is that.......call what I do what you want, and call me what you want.....but all I know is I know what I like to do!! I'm male, straight sexually, married and faithful to my wife of 30 years, love to do guy things and love to dress like a chick...

My name for that is "Karren".

Love Karren

Ohhhhh. I hate pills!!! Hehehe
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Ranee Daze View Post
    Unless I've missed a medical breakthrough, Transsexuals don't menstruate.
    Not exactly a bad thing! I've known several GGs who would have been very happy not to go though that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile yes..........but only under my own terms !!

Yes I would love to change sex to a woman but only under my own terms ,which are ..........

I would only want to change sex if I could come back at the age that I wanted to become a girl , umm about 16 years old onwards and the type of looks and figure that I wanted ......... Drop dead beautiful , curvy in all the right places and also intelligent !!

I would not want to come back at the age that I am ,with all my health problems and would need to start young so that I could live a new full life starting as a young glamourous woman !!

Love Nishababe xxx

yep, in an instant as i feel and have always felt as far back as i can remember that i should not have been born male... as far as crossdressing yeah, i guess i do since i sometimes wear boys clothes ...
    Nobody want's to feel alone
    And everybody want's to love someone
    Out of the tree go pick a plum
    Why can't we all just get along?
    <<Garbage - Androgyny>>

Yes. The fundamental issue I had with being TS was that on a biological level I couldn't be what I wanted to be.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

Yeah!

Now where are these pill's anyone working on them let's get it done once and for all to be female oh yes and then some!

So let's just go alright!

Jay Suzy!

No way would I take the pill I love wearing womens clothes but to be one thats a matter I wouldn't think about.
    no no no, thank you.........I stay as a crossdresser and have fun
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    This is a tough question that t girls ponder all of the time. I would love to change into a girl but I also like my male parts. Maybe that makes me a preop TS but I don't know. All I know is that dressing as a girl every day satisfies my most of the time. And I wouldn't want any parts that accomidate men since I don't like me at all.