Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you could take a pill that would make you a woman question.

I love being a man and I am attracted only to women...........but I would love to wear skirts and high heels all the time......If fashion was common for men and women it would be fantastic! I recently found out that heels for men exist!(hidden in the shoe!) search under elevator shoes.........

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    Personally, I identify as being in the middle, bigender or androgynous. Unfourtunately, this means that although I want breasts, it's unlikely to happen, as therapists generally only hand out hormonal meds to people committed to full time. Oh well, life isn't easy.
    You could also get a breast augmentation (instant breasts! no side effects of HRT, for better or for worse, no psych letters required), or pretend to be a "real" M2F TG to your therapist, or DIY.

Banned Read only

After reading these I have to add some more things.

I never liked my body ie boy parts. I really would not miss the thing at all, actually would be glad to get rid of it. For decades I have felt like I have something missing from my chest, ie. I should have had breasts. I do not like looking in the mirror and have to be reminded to shave and forget to brush my hair. I hate confining pants would love to wear dresses or skirts, except when it is cold. I do not like body hair, would love it all off from the neck down as well as the arms. I love colorful clothes, men’s is boring.

So I am messed up, really gender confused. I love my wife and kids and would not want to be anything other than their daddy and husband, but this not likeing my body is a problem.

So this pill would be tempting. But I still have my family and the fact that I am 55, to late to be making lifestyle changes like that unless the pill will make me 25 years younger as well!
    Last edited by janedoe311; 10-11-2006 at 06:52 PM.

yes

yes I would take the pill. I hate my body, men's clothing, and being force to be emotional closed. I've done the macho military thing in order to try to be the man I am suppose to be. I've been crossdressing since I was 12 and always felt like a girl.

If such a magic pill existed, and it could be tried non-permanantly at first, I'd try it for a month or so, just so I could really experience life as a female.