Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: taping and tucking

taping and tucking

can any one explain how to tape? Thanks, [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Tape what?

Someone really need to start marketing Crossdressing All Purpose Tape.... Don't leave home without it!! Hehe

If its as related to tucking (vs breasts, fanny, or forehead..). Then what I used to do was after I pushed the boys North into position I would run a strip of hockey tape (renfrew for sticks and keeping your stocking secure) down over top of them from the front to just inside the leg, on both sides. This would keep then inplace.

But now after tucking for years just a pair of panties hold the guy up...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Taping

I think duct tape works pretty good but you have to work with it and experiment. It hurts when you pull it off though. Sorry, no tutorial on taping that I know of. Maybe some of the other gals do. I STILL say MacGyver was a closet CD. He certainly didn't use all that duct tape just to fix stuff. Ericka

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    Hi Julie-ann, Karen is right about the Hocky tape. I use medical tape from wal-marts medical area that sells band-aids, gauze, etc..... The reason I like this tape is because you can get it in flesh color and it has a good adhesive.
    When I tuck I just push my testicels up into my body (don't worry, they will not drop back down), pull my penis back toward the butt and tape it down.
    Obviesly if you use tape, be sure to shave the are.
    I hope this helps you out.
    Best Wishes,
    Vickie

Quote Originally Posted by vickie_tv1556 View Post
    Hi Julie-ann, Karen is right about the Hocky tape. I use medical tape from wal-marts medical area that sells band-aids, gauze, etc..... The reason I like this tape is because you can get it in flesh color and it has a good adhesive.
    Yeah Vickie!! But the nice thing about hockey tape is that you can get it in colors to match your panties!! . One girl even has pink tape on her stick!! (Hockey stick!!!)

Kind of gives "Got to go tape up my stick, eha!" A whole new meaning. Hehehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Karen, I had no idea hockey tape came in different colors. I see what you mean about matching it to your panties. I guess I just live and learn.
    Thanks for the Info,
    Vickie

Here's a good website with drawings.

http://www.transgenderzone.com/libra...ulltext/50.htm

Banned Read only
    Why tape?

A snug pair of panties does as good of job, at least for me.

i agree to wearing just panties. however, if you really need that super support, i go for tape.
    i use medical tape- you know those that have a "nude" color... they stick well and even on hot days where i can sweat a lot, it still holds! =)
    Last edited by Ciel; 10-08-2006 at 12:10 PM. Reason: bad spell

God you gurls are just a weath of information. My bookmark feature is about to explode with informational pages.

Roberta, a tight pair of undies does the trick for me also, what I have to tape back is extra extra small(I'm not kidding). Oh well, some have it and others don't.
    Best Wishes,
    Vickie

Quote Originally Posted by julie-ann View Post
    can any one explain how to tape? Thanks, [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    Hello julie three pairs of tight pantys a pair of tights and body suite does me
    fine!!!!! but ive never been a big boy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    i agree to wearing just panties. however, if you really need that super support, i go for tape.
    i use medical tape- you know those that have a "nude" color... they stick well and even on hot days where i can sweat a lot, it still holds! =)
    Thats the way I tend to do it. Often I just tuck under tightish panties but sometimes (for example if I'm wearing a really short skirt) I do all the full tucking and taping just for a bit of extra "security".

I have been using the method described by Clarissa at transgender.com. It really always works and leaves me looking and feeling quite fem right where it counts.

Control top or shaper ph works fine for me. No problem admitting compact equipment when not in use. Couldn't ask for more since I like tight skirts/dresses. Wear ph everyday; always keep it tucked.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraanytime View Post
    Control top or shaper ph works fine for me. No problem admitting compact equipment when not in use. Couldn't ask for more since I like tight skirts/dresses. Wear ph everyday; always keep it tucked.
    Yeah Vickie!! But the nice thing about hockey tape is that you can get it in colors to match your panties!! . One girl even has pink tape on her stick!! (Hockey stick!!!)

[QUOTE][QUOTE]

Karen you are a HOOT !! I like the Idea of colour coordinated tape!!! contiplated super glue today but what if it stuck forever. --Smile--

Jennifer

[QUOTE=Jennifer Keely Smith;587161]Yeah Vickie!! But the nice thing about hockey tape is that you can get it in colors to match your panties!! . One girl even has pink tape on her stick!! (Hockey stick!!!)

[QUOTE]

Karen you are a HOOT !! I like the Idea of colour coordinated tape!!! contiplated super glue today but what if it stuck forever. --Smile--

Jennifer
    Still trying to get this Quote Quote thing down sorry

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by vickie_tv1556 View Post
    Karen, I had no idea hockey tape came in different colors. I see what you mean about matching it to your panties. I guess I just live and learn.
    Thanks for the Info,
    Vickie
    http://www.prohockeyequipment.com/1x20ydswhite.html

To match any panty color...lol

Love Karren

.......My Photos

why not buy a gaff it is made to give u a flat front with no taping involved.
    I use one and doesn't create a problem when using the restroom. No ouches when u take it off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Banned Read only

A different view...

I must be built differently, but I really don't like pulling Dickie back towards my anus. I learned from a now forgotten website how to tuck my pecker back inside itself, into my abdomen. My balls go up to their natural place and my scrotal sack get pulled up and over the entry points. I hold it all in place with a light panty-girdle. It is very comfortable, especiall sitting down. The only problem is that this takes up bladder space. I try not to drink too much before the tuck as I end up having to pee more frequently...just like a girl anyways!
    Last edited by Ranee Daze; 10-10-2006 at 02:12 PM. Reason: spellin'

Quote Originally Posted by Ranee Daze View Post
    I must be built differently, but I really don't like pulling Dickie back towards my anus. I learned from a now forgotten website how to tuck my pecker back inside itself, into my abdomen. My balls go up to their natural place and my scrotal sack get pulled up and over the entry points. I hold it all in place with a light panty-girdle. It is very comfortable, especiall sitting down. The only problem is that this takes up bladder space. I try not to drink too much before the tuck as I end up having to pee more frequently...just like a girl anyways!
    And here I thought I was the only one who did this "stuffing". Works pretty well for me.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I have been ready the forum for a while now and thought it might be time i try making a post ?
    i cant explain how to tape but if u check out my website you'll find a pick of wot it looks like with just the tape on.
    www.debbiegizmotv.mysite.orange.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    And here I thought I was the only one who did this "stuffing". Works pretty well for me.

You are not alone Phyliss, Works just fine for me too.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Variety is the spice of life. Time was there was no hockey tape and the only way to make oneself smooth was the way you had discovered by yourself.
    Bless the internet for experiences.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"