Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: taping and tucking

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo, Debbie View Post
    I have been ready the forum for a while now and thought it might be time i try making a post ?
    i cant explain how to tape but if u check out my website you'll find a pick of wot it looks like with just the tape on.
    www.debbiegizmotv.mysite.orange.co.uk
    your link doesnt work

For me a tight pair of panties doesn't work very well, have to wear control top pantyhose, maybe a couple of pair, still the bulge shows a little, even after tucking, I guess I'm just a "big boy"! But then again, I do stay turned on most of the time while dressed!

Sonya!

Even after tucked, bulges of testicles still shows, nevermind my penis. Anyway to hide that???

When I was younger ( yearly teens) I was able to tuck every thing into the cavity, however as I got older a certain part refuses to go there
    (if I touch to long it has a mind of its own) so I found it faster to tuck back, wearing tighter undies. readjust now an then being that I cant use any type of tape.
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No idea why the link didnt work?? could it be because i put the 3 W's in when i shouldnt have?? anyway i went to the the site and done a copy and paste so this link should work??

http://debbiegizmotv.mysite.orange.co.uk/

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]thanks ladies for your information. i think that it is important to hahe eliminated the bulge i onlywish i could do it as well as many drag artists do. hugs

ive just tried the tuck and im having a nightmare with it. i just cant get them to go up.
    is there a trick to doing in that im missing?

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Stockings, if you cannot find a "cavity", ( I cannot either) be satisfied with a northward journey behind the flesh of the lower abdomen.
    If that bulge is too large, then, once the penis is taped back, tape across that bulge and or tape backwards, avoiding the penis tip, to the spine or buttock.
    I know that it is all not really too necessary, but there are times when more than a bulge could appear. Anyway, it makes for walking properly, in a stright line, one foot in front of the other.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][/FONT]HI girls,
    thank you for your interest. I am learning a lot.
    I have been interested in tucking for many years .I stillhave not perfected the method, I wish that icould get as flst as female impersonators get when on the stage. have you any ideas?
    julie-ann

Hi Ladies,
    I am very interested in your advice, especially in 'stuffing'. Can any one be mire explicit in describing this method of concealment whilst writing is there a drag artist out there who could help in describing how the stage artistes become so 'flat? Huggs, Julie-Ann.

Taping affords freedoms not found with any other methods. One can wear open bottom garmets or go totally pantyless.

I use use three-quarter inch flexible medical tape by NexCare available in the first aid section. Clear or nude both work fine.

After ascending the testicles, I pull the scrotum around the penis and use about a four inch length of tape at the base to hold it closed. I use a shorter peice of tape further back to keep the penis locked inside. This naturally holds everything between the legs. Proper placement of the second piece allows the tip of the penis to peek out when you apply a little pressure to the base. This allows one to pee while sitting on the porcelain throne without making a mess.

Of course, shaving the underside of the srotum at a minimum makes removal of the tape a lot less painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
    Here's a good website with drawings.

http://www.transgenderzone.com/libra...ulltext/50.htm
    That covers it very well. If I have lots of time, I can create very credible labia, which are very sensitive.

Yeah, I just started tucking, but here's my problem (as someone above described). My testicles show quite clearly when tucked (if I'm wearing a swimsuit, or something) can I expect that they will, over time, and if I practice, start to 'fit' better into their little cavity?
    [SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Tes pas, enfants de mon silence,
    Saintement, lentement placés,
    Vers le lit de ma vigilance
    Procèdent muets et glacés.

Personne pure, ombre divine,
    Qu'ils sont doux, tes pas retenus!
    Dieux!... tous les dons que je devine
    Viennent ?* moi sur ces pieds nus!"
    -Paul Valéry[/SIZE][/SIZE]