Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flare Leg Jeans

I think it was on What Not To Wear that they suggested flaired jeans to help a less than curvy figure look curvy. Hey, if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me! Go for it girl!

lowrise

I have a pair of low rise jeans and I love them. I wore them with a pair of tan t-strap pumps and got all kinds of compliments. Also had on tan blouse with frills down the front everyone I cam across want to know where I bought it. It was great By the way i am 49 yrs old
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I bought a boot-cut pair of trousers last week and they look fantastic!they feel so different than mans trousers.I had them hidden in the car and wore them in secret but yesterday that was raining I told my wife that my normal trousers got wet so I returned home waring my lady's trousers.She didn't notice they were lady's!!and told me they look very nice.So I put them today at work...and still nobody noticed...What a fantastic feeling...I wish I could wear my high heel boots to!

Anybody know how I can post a picture of myself in my profile....since I am a new member and I still don't know how things in this forum work

Jennifer I couldn't agree more with you. I wear size 9 jr. and I love the way they fit and look sexy with heels. Go girl!