I expect this topic has probably been covered before but as I am new to this forum I thought that it would be interesting to have peoples thoughts on how crossdressing makes you feel.

Personally all though my childhood I have been jealous of the clothes that girls can wear that are deemed not socially acceptable for guys to wear. I first crossdressed at 9 years old when I was in the cubs (The cubs in England is an organisation that young boys go to before they are old enough to join the boyscouts) I was on holiday with the cubs in Berlin at the time and we had a fancy dress party and I saw this opportunity and said to the mothers of the other kids that I wanted to dress up as a girl for the party and they all helped me and found clothes that would fit me and I had a great time and nobody seemed to find it strange at all, even my parents. I wish I had the courage to find more excuses when I was a kid to dress up as a girl but I didn't start crossdressing regularly until my 20's.

I never found I got any sexual pleasure from crossdressing I just really liked the clothes. I hate all of the mens fashions as they are so bland and boring and going out in mens clothes feels inside like I'm crossdressing and I feel as if people are looking at me when I wear mens clothes because I don't really feel comfortable. I just wish I had the right bodyshape to look really good in womens clothes. It depresses me that I don't pass well.

We all enjoy the diverse fashions of womens clothes but do they do for you?
I like to look sexy sometimes but really they just make feel normal, does anyone else share this feeling?