Thread: Did they notice

Did they notice

Hey girls I was down to my last ciggarrette on my night off from work. Since I had allready put my make up on damm near close to perfect, I wasnt about to wash it off. I squeezed into my booty jeans with my girly sneakers,bamboo
    earings,and pulled m hair back. As I got in the car Im wondering where are the butterflys that are suppose to be in my stomach, no jumpy nerves at all.
    Great so I get out of the car pranced into the 7-11 right to the freezer grabed my favorite beer went to the counter and asked for a pack of marlboro
    reds, I been practicinig the voice so I had that nailed. I got my wish, I allways wanted to approach a female cashier while dressed. Well to make a long story short she gave me a compliment on my nails and told me to have a good nite and I told Her to do the same. As i got into the car I glanced inside the store she and the male clerk had a brief chat I didnt see any smiles or snickers thats why I wonder did they notice.

Aspiring Member
    They may or may not have noticed. But glad it went well. Although many people in society seem to have a hate for us. Many just plain do not care. IMO that is a good thing, as more acceptance is what I think we all are after.

Ebony, you could always go back there and ask her if she noticed.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Wow, thats great, but one question.....why was the beer in the freezer?
    Drumming, My other hobby

Going back

Quote Originally Posted by Beth-GDB View Post

Glad you enjoyed it.
    I'd probably find some excuse to go back and engage her in a conversation, but that's just me... Ericka

Hun, they may or may not notice you. But who cares! As long as you feel good inside like it was just another day at the store.Go get them girl. Every good day that comes by is a step closer to having some happieness. Later girl.

notice

Ebony who cares! You had a good experience and I would just move on to another trip to the store. Some day some where someone will notice. As long as they are pleasant, it really does not matter.

Eileen

Work it Gril!!!!!

Don't give it a second thought. Step on out there and have the time of your life.:yrtw:
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

StephanieCD
    It's a win-win.

If they didn't notice - YAY!

If they did - she was cool and the whole experience was a good one!

Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth-GDB View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    Ah ha your funny. Na Im not that bold yet give me some time

Thanx

I just want to say thanls girls for all the support

Quote Originally Posted by Carroll View Post
    Wow, thats great, but one question.....why was the beer in the freezer?
    Well when you live in what we call a ghetto the beer sell so fast they use the freezer to keep the beer cold.