Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How does crossdressing make you feel?

@}+-+--

How does crossdressing make you feel?

I expect this topic has probably been covered before but as I am new to this forum I thought that it would be interesting to have peoples thoughts on how crossdressing makes you feel.

Personally all though my childhood I have been jealous of the clothes that girls can wear that are deemed not socially acceptable for guys to wear. I first crossdressed at 9 years old when I was in the cubs (The cubs in England is an organisation that young boys go to before they are old enough to join the boyscouts) I was on holiday with the cubs in Berlin at the time and we had a fancy dress party and I saw this opportunity and said to the mothers of the other kids that I wanted to dress up as a girl for the party and they all helped me and found clothes that would fit me and I had a great time and nobody seemed to find it strange at all, even my parents. I wish I had the courage to find more excuses when I was a kid to dress up as a girl but I didn't start crossdressing regularly until my 20's.

I never found I got any sexual pleasure from crossdressing I just really liked the clothes. I hate all of the mens fashions as they are so bland and boring and going out in mens clothes feels inside like I'm crossdressing and I feel as if people are looking at me when I wear mens clothes because I don't really feel comfortable. I just wish I had the right bodyshape to look really good in womens clothes. It depresses me that I don't pass well.

We all enjoy the diverse fashions of womens clothes but do they do for you?
    I like to look sexy sometimes but really they just make feel normal, does anyone else share this feeling?

How Dose It Make Me Feel ?

Like I should have been a girl all along.

Hi Chrissy,I experienced that same jealosy over stuff that the girls were wearing as a kid,by the way.I guess that for me dressing is sometimes sexual and it's sometimes just simple relaxation and it's also excitement over fashion and an undefined adventure.Men's clothes are bland.They are a little easier to get around in if you have to move a console TV or a Washing Machine.But I guess that the same is true of L.L.Bean fishing gear.Anyway, those are my thoughts and that's an attempt for me to sum up the way that crossdressing makes me feel.Samantha

Hmmm....very interesting question
    For me I become a different person personality wise. I am calmer and more in tune with things socially. It is also a very sexual thing with me at times and thankfully my wife recognizes this aspect. At times I become "her little girl" and we go with that flow. I have just begun another cycle of crossdressing as I have my own business and have been exceedingly busy for a year and have not really been "in the mood". I know that sounds trite but on the other hand stress and commitments can certainly change your outlook on life.
    Just a few of my thoughts on it..

Michelle

Besides a more sexual and sensual experience, crossdressing does something to my personality in a very subtle way.

Just dressing brings out a more caring, quiet but confident side of my personality. Not only that, but it's a sexy confidence that I don't feel as a guy.

When I went out the other night to a school disco, it was so interesting how my only male housemate (besides myself ) looked me up and down - for the first time. As a guy, he wouldn't have done that. But as I was a schoolgirl he kept doing it, most of the night.

Now, I'm not saying he had any sexual attraction to me, but its just one of those interesting behaviours we have towards women - we check them. Check what they're wearing. Therefore, we're far more opinionated about women than we are about men.

Just observations... thread hijacking ceased.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Christine

I feel wonderful!!

When I crossdress, I feel so at home. one with myself. I wish I could live a life as a woman. Maybe I would not appreciate as much if I was a woman. Anyhow, I enjoy it when I can.

Here is my favorite dress.

Christine
    Attached Images Attached Images

i should stop and rephrase this for myself "how did it make you feel"
    really it made me feel soft and gentle, well at the same time scarred and lonely.
    the thing is i dont need to dress to feel that way. which is a new problem for me. to hide those feelings and keep on going as i have.

hmm-

- I'd admitt that "dressing" effects my moods...via.."styles" etc..
    .. though ..a personal prediliction for tight femme clothing , esp leather and pvc..may seem "kinky" to some..and may give an impression that I have dominant tendacies..while assumptions are generaly...misleading eh ??
    I've been thinking lately.. of how much lighter in weight..femme clothing is !?
    ....intriguing to me..
    an odd , off the wall observation? xx"K
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    good
    Drumming, My other hobby

At home with myself at least in outward appearance. It is the closest I will allow myself to go toward aligning the girl within with outward appearance or presentation. So, the feelings are mixed between feeling natural and a sadness because this is all I will ever have.

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

@}+-+--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    When I went out the other night to a school disco, it was so interesting how my only male housemate (besides myself ) looked me up and down - for the first time. As a guy, he wouldn't have done that. But as I was a schoolgirl he kept doing it, most of the night.
    I had a similar experience when I invited a good friend of mine to my house whilst I was wearing a minidress and quite a substantial amount of makeup, it was the first time he had seen me dressed as a woman and all evening his eyes were giving me a lot of attention which I found quite flattering but afterwards I thought maybe I did overdo it a bit, I only wanted to look good for the first time that he saw me as a woman.

Silver Member
    Yaaaay Carroll,

Me Too.

Steph

I really want to hear someone say that crossdressing makes them feel like crap!! Yeah I know that some feel that way after they dress...guilt and all.. But comeon... Why would we do this if it didn't feel good??

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    As an "Escapist" CD, CDing gets "me" away from "Myself"---Its very relaxing and "unwinding" as I am no longer ME any more (at least for a few hours).

Not that I "dislike" my male self , but I need a vacation from it every now and then. I become another person, having none of the concerns of my other self. Not only am I someone else, I am not a male either---so I can really let loose and not wory about if my activities or feelings are "manly" or not. It is total relaxation of both mind and psyche.

I dont know if I would want this to be a "permenant" condition however, As then my "fem self" would become ME and I would eventually need a "Vacation" from HER

For ME the idea is ESCAPE---and not a "coming to" another, albiet FEM, "self". I dont really have a fem self, so to speak. For us escapists its about getting away from the pressures of my real male self for a while.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy31 View Post
    Oh my gosh, how long have you got?....it would take way too long to tell you that, that is if you want me to be honest and open about it. Although one thing you said is totally true..........
    I hate all of the men's fashions as they are so bland and boring
    But of course this is just scratching the surface, it's way more serious than that. It's about what you feel you are as a person deep inside, it's about gender expression and about being happy. It's about enjoying some of the nicer things in life. Crossdressing can be so many things to so many people. I don't think there is one definitive answer to your question.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 10-08-2006 at 09:31 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Normal!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I do get sexual pleasure from dressing but also a feeling of comfort and peace. I don't go out dressed, I would not easily "pass" these days but dress fully at home, (I wear panties 24/7) . I always feel restricted in trousers and greatly prefer the freedom and comfort of a skirt or dress. I did envy the girls when I was a boy, they could wear jeans or a skirt , the most butch and macho or the most girly and feminine of clothing whereas I could only wear trousers etc.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Hi,

CDing makes me more productive! I'm calmer and more alert and get more work done. That is until I need to change back to boy mode.

"Princess"michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Crossdressing is sensational (My July thread) pretty much sums it up for me!
    "Lady Fingers"

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I really want to hear someone say that crossdressing makes them feel like crap!! Yeah I know that some feel that way after they dress...guilt and all.. But comeon... Why would we do this if it didn't feel good??

Love Karren
    Karren do you really want crossdressing to feel like crap
    "Get caught" then you'll really feel like crap for crossdressing
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Banned Read only
    it makes freedom of choice a reality it's just some others would deny us choice
    Last edited by Snookums; 10-09-2006 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barb43210 View Post
    Karren do you really want crossdressing to feel like crap
    "Get caught" then you'll really feel like crap for crossdressing
    Sure.....hehehe, ok only if they really really want to!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    sounds silly but i could say it makes me feel good , relaxed , fem or free or what ever but simply and the best way to say it is ... crossdressing makes me feel like WENDY.... and that's a good thingy.....

Feelings

Just another part of my overall self, Hon. Ericka

We all enjoy the diverse fashions of womens clothes but do they do for you?
    I like to look sexy sometimes but really they just make feel normal, does anyone else share this feeling?
    I feel the same. Depending on my mood, sexy or just ... normal.