Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How does crossdressing make you feel?

crossdressing

crossdressing makes me feel beautfull lika a lady. there some sexual feelings to it also.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to end the faster it goes.

Smile New Girl in Town

Hi to all girls

Im new in the forum. Im from Greece. Im maried i love my wife but when im home alone i feel great with CD. My e-mail is available for every girl

Thank you
    Monica

[SIZE="2"]Content, Peaceful, Whole.[/SIZE]

For myself dressing is extremely relaxing, when I am dressed I feel far less stressed about the usual things. I guess you could say its a kind of release.
    I feel good about myself and am more confident.

LoL Brenda

I am long pass the sexual part. When I was younger in my 20's or so, yes it was part sexual, but now it is just feeling good and right thing to do. I feel at peace and I love the way the various Fabrics feel against me. When I get to really dress up including perfume, and I take that first inhale, Ahh that really brings out the fem feeling. I just love looking like a woman, feeling like one, and smelling like one. LOL

It makes me feel whole and normal. Plus i love all the fem styles going around today.

Alive

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    It is nice, very nice to be the other me.
    Actual feelings ? Depends solely on the mood of the moment.
    Sex ? Likewise.
    I will tell you one thing though, my table manners do improve, considerably.
    ~Samm

It used to make me feel sexy, but now it just feels...well...right. Hugs, Kathy

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    CDressing makes me feel normal, feel this is the way it should have been for me, and I feel at peace with myself.
    Best to All,
    Vickie

I can change my whole mood. I can be out of sorts an irritable and when I slip into my femminie attire I change, I become calm and relaxed and begin to feel normal - wonderful - pretty!!!! I love being a girl!

Jennifer

Banned Read only
    like a free individual

Can I answer this by saying howI feel when I'M not dressed. My company have an annual dinner dance. All I want to do is when I see all the ladies in their finery and frocks is weep. So many dresses and not enough days to wear them.
    Lauren.xx
    Be bold and great forces will come to your aid.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12356269@N00/

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy31 View Post
    Personally all though my childhood I have been jealous of the clothes that girls can wear that are deemed not socially acceptable for guys to wear ... I never found I got any sexual pleasure from crossdressing I just really liked the clothes. I hate all of the mens fashions as they are so bland and boring and going out in mens clothes feels inside like I'm crossdressing and I feel as if people are looking at me when I wear mens clothes because I don't really feel comfortable. I just wish I had the right bodyshape to look really good in womens clothes. It depresses me that I don't pass well.
    While I'm not looking to pass, it is very much how I feel. Like you, I never get any pleasure from wearing womens clothes. Guys clothes are so blah, I take that back EXTREMELY blah. I recently had a job interview and put on my nice black suit, and I must say, I felt a bit awkward in it. Myself, I'm getting to the point I don't care what people think.

I suppose I should say how I feel. It feels right. That is the best way to describe it. It's all so very much me.

Relaxed

I feel more relaxed and I also feel sexy at the same time. (In my mind only. I couldn't pass a telephone poll with out being noticed.)

relaxed, at ease with myself and fulfilled x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Gold Member
    I don't really know how to put it in words, diffrent, breaking the rules, I sure don't feel like a sissy or any such thing, I feel exciting hows that.

At first aroused, but now complete as this is my personality. Billie Jean

I feel relaxed, and at peace with myself. I also enjoy it very much!

It makes me feel complete, whole as a person. It is like all of the missing parts have been placed together to complete the puzzle. My wife even states that I am a much nicer and more relaxed person as Susan.

I feel

Free relaxed calm and just so eurphoric

It feels right, no total way to describe the feeling, but I feel better about myself as a girl, then as a guy, prettier happier, and it is a side of me that I'd love to be if I ever get the chance!!

How does it feel? How is it suppose to feel? It is just the way it feels, natural, me, like it's suppose to, get the picture!
    Vivian

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Stauffer View Post
    It feels right, no total way to describe the feeling, but I feel better about myself as a girl, then as a guy, prettier happier, and it is a side of me that I'd love to be if I ever get the chance!!
    amateurshemale@yahoo.com
    you are very beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I really want to hear someone say that crossdressing makes them feel like crap!! Yeah I know that some feel that way after they dress...guilt and all.. But comeon... Why would we do this if it didn't feel good??

Love Karren
    Sorry Karren I can't say that. I feel free, away from the day to day male things, no worrys to think about, I love being Jasmine and theres no guilt here its fun but also fantastic
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx