Thread: Teardrop vs. Triangle breast forms

Teardrop vs. Triangle breast forms

What are advantages and disadvantages of both?

Sienna

I have triangular because they fit within the bounds of a standard bra nicely.. And I only wear then with high cut tops... Else I use a couple silicone inserts and my own breasts for low cut tops..

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Another option are the asymetrical forms which have a different left and right form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Both are OK. It depends upon the type and shape of bra you are wearing.

Jodi

Sienna: Triangle forms will give you more projection. However, teardrop forms more closely mimic a true woman's breast shape because of the slight wing of tissue that extends from the breast towards the side of the body/underarm. The next time you get a chance to look at a woman up close, or perhaps even touch her, you'll notice.
    Initially I thought triangles were the way to go because that shape appeared to conform much better to my pecs. But with a little education I've seen the true advantage of the teardrop. You can always order the teardrop one cup size larger if you are really concerned about projection.
    Or perhaps get both and see which you prefer-- a ladies choice.
    Marie

BF's

Advantages: They both stick out and round out and flatter your figure. Disadvantages (if you consider it a disadvantage): They are not real. Ericka

I USE THE silicone ONES LIKE THE FIT FELL AS REAL AS YOU CAN GET WITH OUT IMPLANTS .WALMART 15.95

BRANDIE
    love:

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I use the teardrop type made of silicon and find that they warm and project very naturaly. One of the good things is that if you get a good set you can glue/tape them on and get a little bounce when you walk with a good elastic strap bra. I glue/taped on my breast for a whole week end and it was wonderful to get in the morning and have breasts. You will find that your nightie fits and looks better when you have forms and no bra. A funny thing happend on the Saturday night I was wearing them, I had to run (really run) across the street and they really bounced, it was such a neat feeling.
    Last edited by Paulette; 10-10-2006 at 01:13 PM. Reason: format/typos

Hi Sienna,

Your best course of action would be to email someone like the Breast Form Store and give them your shape and what you would like and let them recommend what will get you there. I've did that with The Breast Form Store and was well pleased.
    Vivian

[SIZE="2"]i use tear drop breast forms as someone said on here they resembly a womans breast the best ... take a look at the pic i posted with this and let me know
    hugz Mallisa xxx [/SIZE]

I agree

the teardrop ones seem to look more natural, and again if your looking for forms, I recommend www.cpmart.com $119.00 a pair for non med grade silicone, go to 3rd page of their breast forms and look for the pairs,,

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    It does not matter to me, the weight does, the closeness of fit does, cupping thebra around them (adhesived to me) matters too. Most of all, apart from their hidden projection, the bounce matters most and all the good styles do bounce.
    ~Samm

Content and Happy
    Watch women your size and age. Trust me they're out there. There will be women with large breasts and women with small breast. You don't have to stare, just take notice. This will give you an idea of what you should have on top, unless you have your own.

Lanore

Based on what I've read from others, I'm ordering teardrop forms with a nipple for a more natural look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Advantages: They both stick out and round out and flatter your figure. Disadvantages (if you consider it a disadvantage): They are not real. Ericka
    Another disadvantage is they don't look totally authentic. In order to do that for a woman my age, the would have to sag a little or in some cases, a lot!
    "
    Teardrops keep fallin on head. But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin red. Cryin's not for me. No I'm never goin a stop the sweat by conplainin cause the"r not me, the'r really not me.

Penny
    Last edited by Penny; 12-24-2006 at 10:16 PM.
    "Lady Fingers"

I wear asymetrical triangle forms. (Transform classic, size 6 from The Breastform Store.) They give me a nice 38-C bust and have a small discreet nipple that shows when I wear a t-shirt. They fit my bras very well, have some fullness under my arms, and I think look right for my size and stature. They are very soft and feel quite natural. I love when they get warm after wearing for a few hours. (They can get COLD in my drawer overnight though! Whoooo!:yikes: )

Really, everyone is a little different; get what fits your body and size best. I like to look like a woman my size and shape, they do that.

I'll plug The Breastform Store again. Call them if you need advice. Their prices and customer service can't be beat! I just ordered a new pair to replace the ones I wore out. They were on my doorstep in 5 days!

~Julia