Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What job would you choose and how would you like to dress.

Aspiring Member
    Would definately like to do some office work. As for what I'm not too picky. As for what I would wear, just stylish office wear. Sure would be nice to go to work with open toed shoes along, non baggy dress slacks, dress capris, and those diagonal stripped shirts.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    Not that I have the body for it but work out of a modeling agency where I can be doing anything from bathing suits to evening gowns as long as it was femme and I got to wear heels and pantyhose.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

I rather like my job as an investment advisor, but it would be much nicer to be able to wear Chanel, Escada, Moschino, etc to the office instead of the Zegna and Canali that I wear now. And Stuart Weitzman and Jimmy Choo are WAY better than Allen Edmonds as far as footwear.

In a perfect world, though, I would be either a designer or run a fashion magazine, ala' "The Devil Wears Prada"...not only wearing the best of everything, buy being responsible for setting the trends for the world.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

As a field biologist, heels are not too practical unitl evenings; but a little lace under the collar always an option. Office work would be in a skirt, hose, heels and a sweater top. Joni

Is housewife a job? If so, i'll take that and a nice comfortable blouse and skirt.
    Hail Satin!

hmmm

President of the United States !!?
    "Dressed" ?? could issue in..a truer era of honesty in "politics" eh ??
    Yourvoteismuchappreciated!..hehe xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    Where I work now.
    I work in the movie industry, so it would be whatever I felt like wearing that day.

Here at work, the ladies wear everything from jeans and blouse and tennes to skirt and stylish top and 1-2" heels. Then if we have customers in Guys have to wear shirt with tyes and slacks, ladies skirt with blouse or dress and 1-2" heels.

If I could come en fem, I would wear skirt and blouse with 2" heels.

Housewifery in an empty nest (basically what I do now) so that I could wear whatever strikes my fancy on any particular day (like I do part time now). Hugs, Kathy

Rrrrrraaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'd kick that skank Danica Patrick outta her Indie car and go racing. I'd have a mauve teddy on under my flame retardant driving suit and asbestos lip gloss ...... in mauve now !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Girls,
    For the past 16 years I have been employed as a Youth Worker and as such have had to dress practically in Jeans, sweat shirts and fleeces. Recently I have got another job as a Development Officer within Youth Services and will be expected to wear Suits and smart clothing, I think the term is power dressing. Anyway Im quite thrilled because its a look that I not only like, but I also know suits me.
    So my question is this. In a perfectly accepting World, if you could choose a job which allowed you to dress enfemme, what would it be, and how would you like to dress.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx
    Bev,a perfectly accepting world,not in this corner of the Milky Way,but if I had a choice,some office job,I'd wear my leather skirt,a nice pullover turtle neck blouse,and of course,stilettos,no wig,no makeup.

What job would you choose and how would you like to dress.

I'm a manufacturing Engineer and I love what I do. The only thing that would make this job better is to come to work in a skirt and have a pair of heels for meetings.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

Because I love the way they dress, I'd like to be a hooker.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

happy to be here

Dream Career & Clothing

Bev,

My dream career would be an Interior Designer. I would love to develop a clientele of young and up and coming professionals. I would love to specialize in modern, trendy design for urban condo living.

Instead of boring office clothing, I would love to wear sexy unstructured wrap silk dresses with fabulous heels or boots. I would wear bright, happy colours and outrageously oversized sterling silver and costume jewelery. I would style my hair with big flowing curls. I would wear full make up and spicy, sexy perfume. I would also wear funky styled eye glasses. I would become the daring, vuluptuous woman I have always wanted to be.

As a personnal assistant (very personnal) or as a secretary. Anyhow, I will always be as sexy as possible.
    By the way, I'm free for the week ends ...

Any job that I would have to were dresss every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beach bum.

Did it for a while as guy. Now would like to do it as a girl. Already got the swim wear to start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it would have to be a secretary when every day i could wear lovely skirt suits and silky blouses with black tights and lovely heels x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Quote Originally Posted by admirerplus GG View Post
    Bev,

My dream career would be an Interior Designer. I would love to develop a clientele of young and up and coming professionals. I would love to specialize in modern, trendy design for urban condo living.

Instead of boring office clothing, I would love to wear sexy unstructured wrap silk dresses with fabulous heels or boots. I would wear bright, happy colours and outrageously oversized sterling silver and costume jewelery. I would style my hair with big flowing curls. I would wear full make up and spicy, sexy perfume. I would also wear funky styled eye glasses. I would become the daring, vuluptuous woman I have always wanted to be.
    I'd love to see this vision.

Personal Assistant

with a high salary

always smartly dressed
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Red face

i would love to work in the womens dept. of next and iwould dress as a women all day and i get to try on all the clothes womens of course

Hi Bev!

If I could, I would like to work for a Female owned and operated Construction Company, where all the workers were female. I would work as the secretary, always in either dresses or skirts with makeup, nylons and feminine shoes. That would be my Dream Job!

Patti

The air company was a very nice call! I would definitely like that: charming, tight skirts, nice makeup and high heels.

Muscles? Steroids? Weapons?
    Try some high heels and you'll feel really powerful!

Defiantly the job I have now running a business with my wife but of course being able to dress all day at work not just a few hours when I am out the back away from customers.
    Samantha

I think I would be a RN(Registeres Nurse)