Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What job would you choose and how would you like to dress.

What job would you choose and how would you like to dress.

Hi Girls,
    For the past 16 years I have been employed as a Youth Worker and as such have had to dress practically in Jeans, sweat shirts and fleeces. Recently I have got another job as a Development Officer within Youth Services and will be expected to wear Suits and smart clothing, I think the term is power dressing. Anyway Im quite thrilled because its a look that I not only like, but I also know suits me.
    So my question is this. In a perfectly accepting World, if you could choose a job which allowed you to dress enfemme, what would it be, and how would you like to dress.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx

The job I'm doing now and dress in skirts
    Angie

dress

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Girls,
    For the past 16 years I have been employed as a Youth Worker and as such have had to dress practically in Jeans, sweat shirts and fleeces. Recently I have got another job as a Development Officer within Youth Services and will be expected to wear Suits and smart clothing, I think the term is power dressing. Anyway Im quite thrilled because its a look that I not only like, but I also know suits me.
    So my question is this. In a perfectly accepting World, if you could choose a job which allowed you to dress enfemme, what would it be, and how would you like to dress.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx
    any job were I can dress[ skirts heels]:be:

A secretary where I could wear suits and heels.

In my early years working in corporate american i had to wear suits. Then things loosen up an business casual too hold. I would rather wear casual clothing in either drab or fem mode

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    Hi:

Hair stylist, love to try and style hair now. I would wear anything femme- skirts & Blouses, capris, anything that a woman my age would wear except for sweats.

Melissa

Shoe designer... Oh, I guess I'd dress a little bit like I do now... French & quirky.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Airline employee - not a hostie, but working in the terminal as a check-in supervisor or an admin role. The female uniforms of most airlines are very well designed and look great.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Well, I think I would like to be an administrative assistant to an executive and wear stylish pant suits and heels every day. My second choice would be working in a shoe store...but I'm afraid I would spend my entire clothing allowance on the latest styles.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

What job?

Adventuress, mercenary or what ever you'd want to call it. I'd wear my black action suit, natch which is based on the catsuit worn by the Black Widow character in Marvel Comics. Ericka

I to would work in a shoe store that I could model the shoes for the customers and live my dream at the same time.I work once in a shoe store when I was younger and tried on many different style and colors talk about living your dream
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

what i would were.

in a store that sells all kinds of ladies clothes. where i could dress up and wear all the clothes that gg's wear. the whole nine yards.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    My current job at Sears the dress code is a khaki, white, black mix of clothing, so I wouldnt mind dressing at my current job
    Drumming, My other hobby

Bev, I actually love mining engineering and do wear a suit and tie every day except those days I have to visit the mines or go underground...

But I'd love to be a Corporate Lawyer and wear a a sweat pink power business suit and pink heels, every day.. Ok so maybe I'd have a few other colors in my wardrobe. Lol!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

President or CEO of a corporation. The title dictates what I'd be wearing...suits with heels.

I'm already brainstorming an internet based business- Teresaminas' Terrible Trash- so I can work at home dressed as I please selling useless, yet trendy, stuff on eBay. (the name needs a bit more development )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

minister

I would be a minister, in a nice dress with a clerical collar or wearing workplace-appropriate skirts, blouses and suits, with not-too-high heels. On Sundays, probably an alb instead of a robe, because albs tie at the waist and I'd look a bit more feminine.

ophillia

Where I do now. Second day this week enfemme. Yeaterday, dark skirt, silk blouse, and jacket, pantyhose and sling backs. Toady pleated skirt, short sleeve boat neck sweater, stockings and kitten heel mules. Just love it.

I would be a nurse, just a reguler Emergency one, I have a desire to help people in need, I have always wanted to be a nurse.....but frankly......needles really scare me....sooooo lose the fear of needles and I am there
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Quote Originally Posted by thea View Post
    I would be a minister, in a nice dress with a clerical collar or wearing workplace-appropriate skirts, blouses and suits, with not-too-high heels. On Sundays, probably an alb instead of a robe, because albs tie at the waist and I'd look a bit more feminine.
    Interesting Thea....Last sunday I was at Panera's with the family and I was in line and this pretty woman walked up next to me, all in black, stunning, heels, gold jewelry and a white ministers collar!!! WOW. I need to start going to church!!. Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Computer programer during the week, act as preacher (preacheress?) on Sundays (in my own church - I want to make the rules, preach the way I believe it should be - short sermon between a few hymns, followed by pot-luck lunch, outdoor play for the kids and time for the adults to talk, play cards, etc.).

Wear skirts/blouses or dresses with medium to low heels.
    Last edited by Paula Thomas; 10-10-2006 at 08:33 AM.

Anywhere I could work enfemme. I'd love to help women feel better about themselves. Be it a lingerie or dress store. Makeup artist or sex therapist. Ok, lets throw in the adult toy store sales associate as well. Perhaps Babeland's first TG employee?
    Regarding how I would dress, it would be as trendy as possible for a middle aged woman. Mostly dresses and skirts with a shoe with a comfortably high heel.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Flight Attendant for me. I love to travel
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Hiya..Minx..sorry, Bev.!!!..LOL......Good party Saturday wasn't it.!!...anway..the job.!!...I have always had a secretary fetish..love to be able to go to work in a nice tailored skirt suit...pencil skirt of course.!!!..If you hear of any vacancies, you know where I am.!!!!LOL...See you Friday.!!
    Love Nikki. xxxxxxxx

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    The job I'm doing now and dress in skirts
    Angie
    Ditto!
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.