Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What job would you choose and how would you like to dress.

I would love to work a hot night club with big tippers. So i could wear mini's, high thight boots, or heel, tanks or tube tops. Then i could work on my traffic skill, people skills, plus i be working night and have beach time during the day.
    Sky

Banned Read only

Actress....

in those not quite nude bondage movies. get to be a **** and get paid for it. the heels i would wear and buy then wear then buy.

Ummm... what are You doing with that camera???? Ahhh ummm errrrr (Learned my lines didn't i)

Librarian. White bow blouse, black silk skirt, soft grey cashmere sweater with medium heels.

Karen Sue

Most definitly a secretary.

teacher; skirts and blouses, occassionally a dress
    admin assistant; skirts and blouses, skirt suits, pant suits, occassionally a dress
    dancer; sexy, stylish clothes - love the various dance outfits
    actress; sexy, stylish clothes - whatever the parts require

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Business professional just would want to wear the nice skirt and jacket of a ladies suit with a very frilly front blouse and nice ear rings and braclets.

Aspiring Member
    Flight Attendant - without a doubt!!

the above is/was the British Midland FA uniform until the mid 90's

(sorry for the cropped pic - but I had a couple of "spare" uniforms to sell on ebay - and didn't want my face in it)

I would like to work in a business enviornment. That way I could dress in pretty skirt suits and dresses everyday. I wouldn't want to wear a uniform, have to wear one know and they are boring! Everyone looks the same, no imagination

Well if I could choose a for *fun* job, it would be working at Hells Bells, a gothic clothing store on Queen Street in Toronto. Employee discount! hoo-ray! I could wear my fun dark clothing and fun make up and look pretty normal.

Or at this really cool urban record store where they never would complain about my hair color and my concert t-shirts!

Or if I had to get a job to train for...make-up artist on movie/modeling shoots!

Working for Agent Provocateur or working for place where I get discounts for cool dresses!
    Last edited by KateLongman27; 10-10-2006 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spotted a typo and thought I correct it!

I love to be different.
    Mountain guide, tight sweatshirt, knee length skirt, boots, socks and nothing else.
    The secretary idea also appeals !
    Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

Funny how many of you girls dream of wearing high heels to work. After the first week of 9 to 5, M to F foot torture, I wonder how many would keep on thinking the same...

I, too, would like to do the job I'm doing now, that is teaching. But I would like to wear skirts and blouses, skirts and sweaters, and dresses. I think that occasionally I would wear a suit too, but I would be as frilly as I could be in front of a class. However, for comfort, I would not wear high heels on most days.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    The job I'm doing now and dress in skirts
    Angie
    warmly, Linnea

Womens Clothing store owner, in a heartbeat.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

i'd kill to have a job working from home so i could randomly change outfits as i please. i just can't stand wearing the same clothes for more than a few hours. of course, i'd love to work in the mall too, as long as i could dress as cutesy as i like.

Talking Sandy I am

Being an electrician for so many years I guess I'll have to keep doing it because of the money. But I would like to get an office job estimating, then at least I could underdress.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Funny how many of you girls dream of wearing high heels to work. After the first week of 9 to 5, M to F foot torture, I wonder how many would keep on thinking the same...
    Yeah Ive got to agree with you there Sky. Ive bought myself some flat winter boots, stylish but comfortable. Gone are the days when I tottered behind a bar in stilletoe heels and went home with aching legs, feet and back. And Ive got the varicose veins to show for my vanity now, so Im much more practical.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx

I just want to paint and not much else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    If you but decent shoes it really doesn't make a difference. Plus my calves are now heel toned so wearing flats feels weird.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I would run my own womens clothes shop try before you buy men and women welcome in my little world of joy. And greet them with a great smile fully dressed and high heels, fantastic xxxxxxxx
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Beautician, Hairstylist and Makeup Artist...As a male, I enjoy my Techo job. But if I had the chance, most definitely in to all the femme stuff

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only

If I was a young woman

Probably a part time or full time dancer and maybe a stripper. They can make a lot more money than a 9 to 5 job. I am a computer technician with no degree but a lot of college units, a cocktail waitress makes more than I do.

Strange and I would never tell my wife about that fantasy.

For me it would probably be something along the lines of a clerk at a cosmetic counter in one of the upscale type stores. If not that, then a buyer for the store for such products. As most of us have probably noticed, most of these women wear very fashionable clothes - usually more toward the elegant or glamorous look and more often than not they are made up impeccably. It would be a reasonabe guess to say that these women have access to quite a few sample products and as such get to try new cosmetics, cologne, etc, on a regular basis.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Darling View Post
    For me it would probably be something along the lines of a clerk at a cosmetic counter in one of the upscale type stores. If not that, then a buyer for the store for such products. As most of us have probably noticed, most of these women wear very fashionable clothes - usually more toward the elegant or glamorous look and more often than not they are made up impeccably. It would be a reasonabe guess to say that these women have access to quite a few sample products and as such get to try new cosmetics, cologne, etc, on a regular basis.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd
    Actually Dixie, Ive always fancied that too. My partner loves going to the department stores with me because he likes the cosmetic dept. Just walking through it is a real treat for him.
    BEVxxxxx

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I'd prefer to keep running my own consultancy, but then I couldn't dress too nicely. Ann Taylor would be about as fancy as one could get without clients thinking "She's too prosperous. Better cut her billables." So I guess that means getting a job again. Probably either CIO (worked in information management), V.P. of Sales (sold high tech for years) or a higher position. Then I could wear Chanel suits and St. John's knits. Not interested in any lower level positions. Been there, done that, very boring and the boss gets cranky with subordinates who dress better. I hate business casual, so I'd wear hand-made custom suits to work. Bad enough dressed as a guy to out-class the men. Dressing as a woman and out-classing the other women would be huge transgression!

Other than that, First Lady would be an excellent position, but not President. Most presidents age about 20 to 30 years while they are in office. But First Lady would be good. All of the best designers vie to supply her with their finest clothing.

Didn't think of this, but out-ranking God would be an interesting job, sort of a uber-god dictating how it is going to be to the real God.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Thomas View Post
    ...act as preacher (preacheress?) on Sundays (in my own church - I want to make the rules, preach the way I believe it should be...
    I suppose that it takes an attorney to have the audacity to tell God what the rules are.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole