Thread: finally did it

finaly did it

hi my name is lori and i read so much on here about tucking just cant seam to get it i bought so womans bikeing shorts to day and wow i finaly can hid my buldge here are some pics sorry pics are to big i will try to make them smaller

Great Lori!! Nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress than a bulge that's not supposed to be there. Lol. And any photo software will allow you to resize your pics.. By adjusting the width/legnth in pixels of by reducing the density in pixels/sq inch.. XnView from www.xnview.com is a free cool photo program...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    lori, it's a great feeling not to have anything hanging down there.
    Enjoy,
    Vickie