Thread: A little about me

A little about me

Liz London

My give name was not that of Liz London it is one that I have taken for my female persona. This all came about back in 1978 when I went to a fancy dress party the theme of which was vicars an tarts, I decided to go as a tart I had about a month or so to prepare for the party and so with the help of my sister in law I went out and brought some women’s clothes very tarty one’s I might add in red and black I also brought a red and black lace Basque with matching panties black seamed stockings and a pair of high heeled shoes, Most of the make up my sister in law already had all I had to get was some bright red lipstick and nail polish.

As the day of the party arrived I helped to get the hall ready then at about 4pm I went to my sister in laws to get ready I had a nice smelly bubble bath shaved all my body hair off patted myself dry and then proceeded to put on the clothes after having some difficulty getting into some of the items of clothing I was given some help by my sister in law her sister and my then girlfriend, the crowning moment was when I got out of a bag a pair of fake breasts that I had brought at a joke shop they were made of hard plastic but did give me a very ample bosom and cleavage to top it all off I had also brought a wig from the same shop. The over all effect was very good so good infact that I won first prize for the best costume that night.

But winning the prize was not the best for me that night the best was how nice it felt in the clothes I was wearing, from that night on I never gave dressing in women’s clothes another thought until I was alone at home one day putting all the clothes away when I had an overwhelming desire to put on a red Basque I was putting away at first I took no notice and put it away but by the time I had put about two thirds of the clothes away that desire was to strong to ignore so I got the Basque back out of the draw and put it on having a bit of difficulty doing it up but worked out a way in the end. But it didn’t look right so I stuffed the cups with panties and stockings that looked better but still not right so I put on matching panties and then stockings then found a pair of high heels to wear it was starting to look good and so I walked around a little it fell good so I then went through my wife’s wardrobe looking for a dress or skirt or something to enhance the look. It took a while but eventually I found something that I liked.

Since that day I have dressed in woman’s clothes on rare occasions when ever the urge arose and the opportunity was there which was not very often, my wife at this stage knew nothing of my liking for what I now call my hobby but she found out when because her clothes no longer fitted me and I had to buy clothes of my own that did which she found. She is not at all happy about it but is trying to find a way to live with it. Nowadays I pretty much have my own wardrobe and with the help of my youngest daughter (who by the way is very accepting of it) and ebay I now own two Basques with matching panties a red bra an panty set a white bra an panty set and a black bra an panty set two black skirts a red halter top a black lace short sleeved blouse a red skirt four pairs of shoes two pairs of boots a blonde long wig and a copper long wig and the co-de-graw is a pair of C cup silicone breasts to which very soon I’m hoping to add a pair of E cup silicone breasts.

The thrill of dressing is a really great feeling and these days because my wife still doesn’t like the idea of me dressing as a woman in the house I have to sneak out some of my clothes and bits and take them with me when I go to work you see I’m a lorry driver and I spend a few nights away each week so I take the opportunity to dress when I’m away. Now this some times means that I’ll change while I’m in a motorway service station then finish the journey while dressed or I’ll change when I arrive at my destination I’ll even now take a short walk while dressed. But which ever the feeling of those clothes is still something that I can’t really describe.
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

Way to go girl....

hugs Misty

Liz - you are in good company - and the feelings you describe are more common than you would imagine.

A couple of thoughts (not advice - that is for you to work out).

Crossdressing is - more often than not - a problem for wives to to get thir heads around. It may be, for the sake of the marriage, something to keep in the background at home.

Driving a lorry while dressed? Isn't this a risk? I know there are some ( a very small minority) female drivers but the vast majority are male. You could have some very awward questions to answer if you were stopped for any reason or if you were involved in an accident.
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Liz -- thanks for sharing your story. Wives. What we going to do with them? can't live with them and can't live without them. But I still love mine.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread