Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What To Use As Boobys

Hi. Try Chicken Fillets. I Use Two Sets, 1 Large + 1 Small Inside The Large One. They Work Fine And Feel Realistic. Also You Can Get Them For About A Tenner A Pair. Great Until I Can Afford £150 Plus For Real Breastforms.
    Lot Of Luv From A Tranny On A Budget.
    Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by NYsong View Post
    I'm still confused as to how breastform sizing even works! Ive tried looking around for sizing, but I cant seem to find anything. Any help for a new girl?
    same size as your bra
    laurie sweet

Breast forms for me also just love the natural feel and bounce you get with them. on other occassions i some times where a nu bra depending what i am wearing.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Keely Smith View Post
    I have tried water ballons before and the leak or even the explosion potential is way to high! I have foam forms but they are just not realistic.
    Untill I can afford quality breastforms I think I will experiment with the balloon option again my thought is filling them with gelatin?? I'll keep you aBreast of the experiment results What flavor jello should I use???
    Maybe try something tart, like cranberry or blackcurrant.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeting View Post
    i use to use water ballons till one broke on me very enbarassig now i use silicone breast forms costly but very nice
    I was once wearing water balloon forms when my semi-supportive gf came home unexpectedly. She gave me a hug & then she squeezed one of the balloons till it burst, saturating me.

I've also used foam sponge balls (Nerf Balls), before they were withdrawn from sale as a safety hazard for small children. For the last few years, I've been using loose polyester fibre, which is a bit like cotton wool, but much cheaper and less likely to absorb moisture. A pillow-sized bag only costs a couple of dollars.

A few hours ago, I placed an order with the Australian branch of The BreastForm Store for some super-soft triangles.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Lightbulb RE: What To Use As Boobys

Quote Originally Posted by zoe jordon View Post
    I use water in balloons for my boobys, they wobble and every thing

what do you use!!!!!
    love Zoe!!!

My preference for forms are at the following, quite natural looking and very durable (I've blow out a few pairs of the typical silicon gell filled ones before, usually by tearing the outer skin of the form.)

www.magiccurves.com

Diane

Water balloons are meant to break eventually, correct? It's surprising how many girls trust in them when they're starting out. I was fortunate enough to find a pair of those freezer packs to use instead of socks. No risky mess, they feel kinda nice when warm, and when you slide it into a sock the corners are hidden quite well. A few members have recommended them before as a cheap alternative. Plus I suppose it's much easier to explain why those are in your home rather than a pair of forms. You know, just in case.

I use boobys
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Hi,
    I have several pairs of TRANSFORMS Super Soft Classics in a couple of several sizes for different type outfits. The look, feel, and act like the real thing. Kinda expensive (about $250/pr), but really worth it. Atleast I think they look and feel nice.
    Just my opinion.
    Andrea
    Last edited by Andrea Nicole; 10-20-2006 at 08:24 PM.

Senile Junior Member
    I just made some with panty hose (cut toe and foot portion) and filled to my liking with bird seed. I love the feel of them, but I smell like the feed store and the birds attacked me when I went out to get the mail.

Huggs

Quote Originally Posted by tacal View Post
    I just made some with panty hose (cut toe and foot portion) and filled to my liking with bird seed. I love the feel of them, but I smell like the feed store and the birds attacked me when I went out to get the mail.

Huggs
    hi everyone
    i have to say its been enlighting and each to there own!!!!!
    my favorate one was the hellium balloons with water and nappy padding it turns to like a jelly!!!!!
    im going to try that!!!
    love Zoexxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    A few hours ago, I placed an order with the Australian branch of The BreastForm Store for some super-soft triangles. Robin
    I just got an email from the wonderful people at The BreastForm Store to let me know that my forms are being sent today!

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by KatrinaAshley View Post
    Water balloons are meant to break eventually, correct? It's surprising how many girls trust in them when they're starting out. I was fortunate enough to find a pair of those freezer packs to use instead of socks. No risky mess, they feel kinda nice when warm, and when you slide it into a sock the corners are hidden quite well. A few members have recommended them before as a cheap alternative. Plus I suppose it's much easier to explain why those are in your home rather than a pair of forms. You know, just in case.
    If you use the 12 inch balloons and then only fill them up to the size of breasts, they're practically indestructible, barring contact with sharp objects. I put one in my bathtub and tried breaking it by stepping on it and I couldn't.

I've carved several of foam rubber, some with silcone sealant over a part or all of the outside surface. I've also used the rubber punching bag balloons with water, and believe it or not, ordinary baggies with exactly 8 oz tap water, tied very tightly at the end. The baggies work about the best, and are also the cheapest, and almost the easiest to make.

I tried the rice boobs lately, and just hated them - too hard.

The problem with water is three-fold: It will eventually leak, no matter what, and may mess your blouse or whatever. With tap water, around here anyway, the air separates out over a period of days, and the darn things begin sloshing instead of bouncing. And finally, the viscosity of water is nowhere near the viscosity of breast tissue.

I dream of the day when I can afford real silicone breastforms.
    Hugs,

Bernice

What to use

I've tried stuffing my bra, but that always felt strange. I've done the water ballon thing, but like many, I've had a problem with leakage. So I used two ballons. Put one inside the other, fill the inner ballon and tie, then tie off the second ballon. It give a little less wiggle, but so much more protection against leakage.

Love,

Samantha

Hello all,

I have natural boobs and my size is c, so i do not use any of things mentioned here.

Love to all sisters
    Brijal (Sara)

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    I just got an email from the wonderful people at The BreastForm Store to let me know that my forms are being sent today!
    I just picked up my forms this morning, along with a gaff & some padded panties.

I'm still trying to decide if these forms are too big for my skinny body. I think I would've been better off with size 3, but I think I can get used to these size 4s. They certainly feel a lot better than balloons full of water. I've been using polyester fibre "forms" for the past few years, and it will take me a bit of time to get used to the weight of silicone forms. I guess there's not much weight difference between the size 3s & the size 4s.

I've spent the last few hours trying them with various bras & outfits. I guess I'll get the best results by sticking them on, and using bodyshape tape to make a tiny bit of cleavage. I'm pleased that the form colour matches my skin tone rather well.

I'll probably decide to keep them. I don't feel like going through the hassle of posting them back, and now that I have them in my hot little hands, I don't like the idea of parting with them. Besides, I'd like to wear them this weekend.

Does anyone think I should go for the smaller size? They are super-soft triangles, BTW, and I weigh under 60 kg. When I sent them an email with my vital statistics, they suggested size 3, 4 or 5.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cutie looking for friends kayla1003's Avatar
    Water balloons before I saved up and real breast forms. Both are great.