Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What To Use As Boobys

What To Use As Boobys

I use water in balloons for my boobys, they wobble and every thing

what do you use!!!!!
    love Zoe!!!

Same here, waterballoons are nice.

can not bet silicone will stick to skin and feel almost real. my so touched them the first night and has not since then i think becouse of the real feeling kind of scared he i think i have never used anething else and dont belive i will.

brandie
    love:

Sub CD
    There's nothing like real breastforms

I used waterballoons for years and condoms (Oh what a bounce)
    But when they break what a mess
    I bought myself a set of breastforums there's a world of difference
    They warm up quickly and they just feel oh so good
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Breast forms are best!

I've gone the water in balloon route and suffered through the inevitable leakage. Also used rice but hated the feel. Would never give up my breast forms except if I could trade them in for actual breasts. And don't think I haven't given that some real consideration!

Quote Originally Posted by Alysin CD View Post
    There's nothing like real breastforms
    I concur. Proper breastforms will give you a much more realistic "bounce".

The only things that would be better would be implants or growing my own.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

A question since we're on the topic

A couple of questions about breastforms:

1) Where would you find them?
    2) How do you choose size?

BTW, I'd never heard of using waterballons as breasts before, but what a good idea! Unless of course they break!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    A couple of questions about breastforms:

1) Where would you find them?
    2) How do you choose size?

BTW, I'd never heard of using waterballons as breasts before, but what a good idea! Unless of course they break!
    www.breastformstore.com

http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/

I got a nice set of forms off of E-Bay. Good price and much nicer than the plastic ones i used before. Check out E-Bay

Sticky Scilicone breast enhancers with a paded bra an your good to go unless you have a little over $100.00 to invest in breast forms

I tryed water baloons but now use bird seed boobs.

Breasts

Whatever we use, I've found it's nice to be able to take them off and put them away when we are done using them. If we had real ones, we would probably consider them a nusiance like some GG's do and sometimes wish we didn't have 'em. Their main purpose is to nuture a little one and secondarily attract a mate. We've adopted the appearance as desirable but I wonder how many of us would really want to be a GG? Takes a lot of fortitude for sure. Ericka

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    balloons filled with icepack gel, then put into nylons, some bounce, squeezable, and cheap
    Drumming, My other hobby

I perfer to use my own with a little boost from a pair of silicone inserts and I have a set of silicon breat forms......which are great... Both bounce when I walk!! Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by zoe jordon View Post
    I use water in balloons for my boobys, they wobble and every thing

what do you use!!!!!
    love Zoe!!!
    I've thought about "Milk Duds"; it just sounds so appropriate. Besides, my wife could lick my chest after they melt. Ate 98.6 it's good to have you back again oh baby!
    "Lady Fingers"

I perfer to use my own with a little boost from a pair of silicone inserts and I have a set of silicon breat forms......which are great... Both bounce when I walk!! Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wink

I found that 12 inch heavy duty helium balloons work very well and ive yet to have them leak, if your looking for forms and tings micheal salem is a good place to start

Aspiring Member

filled with...

Diaper stuffing?!

Yep, I read it on a past thread here. It's some sort of hydrogel and I just tried it the other day. I used surgical gloves for the first set... it was recommended and someone said the fingers "tuck"... Well, I know Pals have a flap around the side for tucking so I tried it. Worked OK, but the shape was just not there.

Today I just made another set out of those big "bopper" balloons. The one with the rubberband tied to it for hitting back and forth. They are working pretty good, even have a built in nipple for effect.

The stuffing is the inside of 2 diapers. I bought the largest size and 1 diaper isn't quite enough. I figured about 1 or 2 cups of water, but I think I've got about 3 cups in each side! That stuff just keeps absorbing! In the end it turns into a slightly viscous mash. I like it because when you squeeze, they feel just like a real one.

Getting the stuff into the gloves was no problem, but the balloons were tougher to fill. Cut the bottom off a 20oz. water bottle to use as a funnel. A giant syringe type thingy would be ideal.

I once tried silicone weatherstripping from the hardware store inside balloons. The fumes from the stuff seeped through and I got a bit tipsy.

[I just had to run downstairs to get the phone and just about got a black eye! I need more support for this pair!]

Give the diaper stuffing a try, it's pretty neat!

-Shannen

Banned Read only

The diaper stuffing..depends...my tricks.

I used a two liter pop bottle. I funnelled the dry diaper stuff into the bottle and then added water a bit at a time, capped it and shook until I had an oosy enough mixture. Then I put a large baloon over the top of the bottle and squeezed the stuff into the balloon.
    Make sure that you buy helium quality balloons, and the largest you can get. It help to inflate the balloons first to stretch them a bit. Let the air out and away you go!

Silver Member
    Once you get a set of real silicone breast forms, you will kick yourself for not doing it sooner. I too used the balloons and they were sooo much better than foam or birdseed, but then I got a set of PALS. O M G what a difference! And although I do not own a pair of silicone forms I have handled them and felt them on a patient and believe me, a high quality silicone prosthesis is next to undetectable to all but the wearer. They flat out feel like the real thing.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

And Shawna,

Unless Michael Salem has changed a lot, it is a high sales pressure rip off.
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 10-11-2006 at 12:27 PM.

I'm still confused as to how breastform sizing even works! Ive tried looking around for sizing, but I cant seem to find anything. Any help for a new girl?

Joani
    Save your pennies-it will take a bunch of them-and get a good silicon pair. They are worth every penny and you will love them-I do.

what about Boobs?

I am currently using homemade birdseed boobs. At first I did not wear them much because of their weight, about 8 oz each. Now I find the weight most exciting and with my padded bra, they at least look realistic in the mirror.
    I originally hand shaped some 4" styrofoam balls that I purchased at Michael's craft store but could not get the right look and feel, although I wore them at every dressing interlude for about 4 wks.
    Would love to get some real nice breast forms, but am just too cheap and also out of concealment spaces.
    Love,
    Gretchen

What do I use? For starters, a word other than "boobys"...
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f