Thread: high heels for men

high heels for men

high heels for men exist! the heel is hidden in the shoe so nobody can understand.They are considered to be made for short people ....but maybe for us too!Search under "elevated shoes" Has anybody tried these? Do they feel good? I love heels and I wish I could wear them all the time.........of course I prefer lady's high heels.....so sexy feeling!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nicolv View Post
    high heels for men exist! the heel is hidden in the shoe so nobody can understand.They are considered to be made for short people ....but maybe for us too!Search under "elevated shoes" Has anybody tried these? Do they feel good? I love heels and I wish I could wear them all the time.........of course I prefer lady's high heels.....so sexy feeling!!!!
    It sounds like you're referring to lifts in ordinary men's shoes to give a short-statured person extra heigth. I've never known anyone that used anything like this but I suspect the extra heigth would be limited; certainly nothing like what you can enjoy with 2-3" women's heels.

I'm like you -- I enjoy wearing heels and would like to do it more often. Most of my heels are in the 2-3" range but I recently found a pair of 4" wedge heels at Payless that are very smart looking and comfortable for 3 to 4 hours of continuous wear. I wear 34" inseam slacks or jeans with them so part of the heel is concealed except when climbing stairs or sitting.

Lauren

I always have good luck at Payless. I have a big foot and really like the styles of pumps that Highlights and Fioni make. That 2-3" range is perfect for me as well, really feel good on the foot. Love the strappy wedge with my toes done Payless has good cheap prices as well.