Thread: Layne Bryant

Layne Bryant

How crossdresser friendly in Lane Bryant? I have seen their stores in various mall and was just curious.

Lane Bryant tends to have the larger sizes. So, depending on where you are in years, I guess the later in years the more CD friendly they are??

I just shopped at Lane Bryant last weekend. It was great and they were very friendly and supportive. I've have gone into their stores en femme and in drab and always received professional, curteous service.
    warmly, Linnea

freshman member elizabeth nicole's Avatar
    the lane bryant stores here are almost to friendly.all the sales girls know me and always want to help. if you treat them right they will help you and even call and hold things they think you mite like. love them
    [SIZE="3"]ELIZABETH NICOLE[/SIZE] eat drink and be Mary cause its better than being Gary.

Just went to Lane Bryant yeaterday and they were very friendly and helpful. Always have a great experience when I go there.

In my personal experience and based on a great deal of anecdotal feedback, they are friendly and supportive to CDs whether en femme or in drab.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Shop there frequently - always treated well.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've shopped at Lane Bryant many times but always in drab. However, they we always friendly and helpful. Personally I think they are very CDr friendly. They just want to sell you something and don't care whether you wear it or give it to someone.
    Vivian

I've never bought anything for Myself at LB, but have shopped for the Mrs and have always had a pleasant experience. They just seem like a very friendly company.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

For the first time ever, I went to two last weekend, in drab, and couldn't have been treated nicer. Plus, all the female customers ignored me! Used the dressing rooms at both stores, no big deal.

I regreted not being a cowl neck sweater and called one that is a little closer to where I live and inquired about what they had in my size/color. The woman who answered was somewhat hesitant when I told her I might come in Saturday but on the whole she was nice. Probably a new employee!
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Went back today and what I got is actually called a Drape Neck Sweater. As I didn't try it on, knowing my size and this LB was much closer to home, how far down should the drape neck part plunge? Can't find a pic on their website, it doesn't fuction correctly on my PC but some similar drape necks on ebay REALLY plunge to almost navel level. Love the sweater and the cami that goes with it.
    Last edited by Joanie; 10-14-2006 at 07:17 PM.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Joanie, The drape neck also called a cowl neck can be adjusted to your liking on your neck. That is the beauty of the thing. Stand in front of the mirror and work with it. You can drape it over your shoulders, which pulls it up. You can work it down to where you want it in the front. It takes a little practice to get the look you want.

Jodi

Very CD Friendly

I've shopped in male clothes in many different Lane Bryant stores and have always gotten good service. Three times I asked to try on clothing and they treated me just like any (female) customer. I got absolutely no hesitation or reluctance from any of the clerks.

Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Joanie, The drape neck also called a cowl neck can be adjusted to your liking on your neck. That is the beauty of the thing. Stand in front of the mirror and work with it. You can drape it over your shoulders, which pulls it up. You can work it down to where you want it in the front. It takes a little practice to get the look you want.

Jodi

Jodi,

Thanks, appreciate the advice. This is a really fun sweater to have, just having this underlines how much more diverse and enjoyable women's clothes are compared to what I usually wear. Plus, with the fall chill in the air its good at keeping me warm and comfy!

Joanie

Aspiring Member

Smile

I have shopped in Layne Bryant both in drab and femme.

The first time is was in a store, i was drab, looking for a skirt to wear to a party. Saw one I liked, and asked the sales girl, if they fit big or small.
    She told me that it could be returned if it did not fit my wife, then i told her it was for me. Her comment was, oh, ok. Asked if i could try it on, and she was very positive in her response.
    Checked back frequently to see how the fit was, and good thing i tried it on, as i needed the next smaller size.
    Would definately go back again with the friendly service i had give me, and was treated like any other lady shopping

Denise