Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: high heels?

Question high heels?

how hard is it to walk in high heels? i never tryed it so im alitle lost so please help a new girl

-lizz

i find it easy in heels i have a few pairs but my best are my knee high boots, with about a 3 in heel. But try when u can and keep trying.
    bye for now jaych

heels

Quote Originally Posted by vlord View Post
    how hard is it to walk in high heels? i never tryed it so im alitle lost so please help a new girl

-lizz
    you will love it

Hi Lizz welcome to the family enjoy your stay heels are great hot hot hard at all to walk in just don;t go to high to start
    Angie

High Heels

Quote Originally Posted by vlord View Post

-lizz
    There are various heights 2", 3", etc. Start out with a lower height and once you feel comfortable move on to higher ones. Sally2

ophillia

Practice, practice, practice

Hi

In answer to your question I took to heels like a duck to water & have been doing it for years. This link may help

http://www.jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/Inf...o/h_heels1.htm
    Dressing each day helps you Work Rest & Play

Shoes!

I lOVE SHOES!!!!!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of shoes! Like others said, start low then work your way up. Just be aware that chunky heels wear differently than ,say spike heels. You can't get use to a 2" chunky and think you can walk in 3" spike heels. There is less stability. That is why you sometimes see GGs wobbling in high heels. Just be careful and you will be fine!

I have never had any trouble. I took right to it. I have gone with 4.75" a few times but I prefer 4". It just takes a little practice and some awareness as you can get tripped up easily if you are not careful.

I guess I'm lucky - I took to heels right away. It did take awhile to develop a sway but if you watch women walk you'll quickly see that it doesn't take much more than thinking about putting one foot in front of the other. I have pretty bad knees and amazingly they feel much better after a few hours in heels. Go figure *;*

Natasha

Well girl it's hard to say everyone is different when it comes to heels. I learn from a 2 inch heel boots, because when I zipped them up it supported my ankles. Can't have weak ankles. Before you know it you'll being 3 inch open toe Metaphor heels or whatever you brand you like in a heel. Good luck.

Heels have never been a problem for me....all those years of playing ice hockey and skating really payed off big time. Hehehe.

Liike riding a bike....once you learn you never forget! So kick off those training heels and get practicing!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    like someone suggested, start with a lower heeled shoe first. then when you get comfortable gradually move up.

I began wearing a 2 inch heeled pumps, at first I was wobbly but eventually I got used to it. Remember, heel toe, heel toe.

and walk slow at first so you can get used to the heels.

Wink Heels

I love this question!! I first discovered my femme side 7 years ago when I saw a lovely youg GG striding along in a pair of 4" black patent stiletto pumps in a Sam's Club, no less. I NEEEEDED to see how it would feel to walk in shoes like that, and one thing led quickly to another as I discovered the world of crossdressing. My first order was a pair of 5" strappy sandals. Well duh, I about crippled myself trying to walk in them and 7 years later I still can't so they sit on the closet shelf. But I can easily handle 3" heels and I'm now wearing a favorite pair of little black wedgies that I wear around the house all the time. They are very comfortable, easy to walk in, and quite feminine. Got 'em at Payless online. Also, going up 2 sizes from my male size didn't work for me - too big. One size larger works for me, at least with shoes from Payless. I've been out a few times en femme, and one evening I wore another pair of 3" heels to a mall in a distant town. Hearing those heels click on the hard floor and feeling my skirt swishing around my legs was unforgettable.

Enjoy those heels dear!!

Donna Marie

Silver Member
    How high are the heels---3" are easy to walk in--6" much more difficult--but then I usually don't have to walk very far in 6" heels---the men just tend to pick Me up. lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    Just practice walking around the house with them and it will come to you(depending on the size of the heel). You will also notice that the heels make your bottom stick out a little.
    Have a Wonderful week-end,
    Vickie

I think the thing that helps with walking in pumps are the support within the pump. A good soft padded sole will go a long way and keeps the foot snug in the pump. Lifestride tends to make a very nice pump in my opinion for someone with sensitive feet. Work on it at home and then you will be over to fit in a normal setting. Eventually, you won't want to wear anything but pumps. 2-3' pumps are perfect for me and very sexy on the foot I might add.

It depends on how high the heels are but if you start off low you cna work your way up

Boots are a great place to start, since they offer great support in the ankle. Start low, aim high...the higher the better! xx

I don't try to go higher than 3" heels. After a while it is second nature and you don't think about wearing them.

Karen Sue

Banned Read only
    I started out with low heels and worked my way up to 4 1/2 inch,I bought some 5 inch to see what they were like and couldn't walk in them,so 4 1/2 inch is my max.Once you get used to them,you'll love them.

Try walking in them in for an hour every day... The secret is in the wiggle.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

As some of the girls have indicated, there are many things to consider. A couple of things that haven't been addressed are the condition of your feet and your age.

As I've aged I developed neuropathy in my feet and I unfortunately no longer can wear heels higher than two inches unless I want to fall and kill myself and also have my feet hurting worse than they already do.

Good luck.
    Vivian

lizz-- A lot depends on how the shoe fits your foot, too. If it is not on securely and feels like you're falling out of it, it makes it harder to walk in, no matter the height of the heel.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sub CD
    I had no problem. The first few steps were a bit wobbly. I really can't tell the difference between 4" heels & men's flats.

Alysin