Thread: Cross County

Cross County

I did something for the first time the other day and it worked out well.

I was on a business trip that required driving so I rented a car. When I finished my meeting in Chicago, I did a quick change and put on my bra, forms, shirt and a nice sweater. I slipped on my long blonde wig and ladies sunglasses and was off. I had no makeup on however the wig tends to hide most of my face (which is a good thing). The sunglasses hid the rest.

It was a bright, sunny day. I drove from Chicago, through Indiana into Western Michigan like this. It was wonderful and from what I could tell, no one noticed. It's amazing how oblivious people can be when they're driving. I did change back before I checked into my hotel. The only thing I need to work out is how to use the facilities.

Patti

Lucky girl! I can imagine that would be a fun thing to do in a convertible with the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by PattiL View Post
    I did something for the first time the other day and it worked out well.

I was on a business trip that required driving so I rented a car. When I finished my meeting in Chicago, I did a quick change and put on my bra, forms, shirt and a nice sweater. I slipped on my long blonde wig and ladies sunglasses and was off. I had no makeup on however the wig tends to hide most of my face (which is a good thing). The sunglasses hid the rest.

It was a bright, sunny day. I drove from Chicago, through Indiana into Western Michigan like this. It was wonderful and from what I could tell, no one noticed. It's amazing how oblivious people can be when they're driving. I did change back before I checked into my hotel. The only thing I need to work out is how to use the facilities.

Patti
    Nice, that is a good distance to go. I really wish I knew how many miles I have driven dressed?? Couldn't begin to imagine. Did you think about the truckers looking down on you?? Love that feeling You were not wearing anyting too crazy though, so you blened in somewhat normal. Question: Why type of shoes where you wearing?? Were you barefoot perhaps?? Did your car run OK for you??

Love the post

Patti - You could stop in at a medium-sized filling station or convenience store.

They usually have single "stall" restrooms for Men and Women, so you can use the one you are dressed for without worrying about somene else who may take offense if you are using a shared restroom.

However, I would bet that if you do not stop to chit-chat in the ladies restoom, and you look as good as your avitar, you should have nothing to worry about.