Thread: Favorite season for dressing

Favorite season for dressing

Hello girls,

With the changing of the seasons from Summer to Fall ( and Winter in some areas), I was just wondering what is your favorite season or time of year for dressing?

While I do dress all year long and enjoy the different styles that we get to wear throughout the year, I still find that my favorite time of year for dressing is the Fall and Winter months for several reasons.
    1. The clothing worn during these months help to hide or conceal some of our not so friendly features, like broad shoulders or adams apples. It seems easier to pass during this time.
    2. During these months, there are several great excuses to dress up, Halloween, Holiday Partys and get togethers, and New Years Eve.
    3. I find that these are the months when most of my femme outings take place. I feel more confident when dressed during these moths.
    4. With all the holidays coming, there is always a reason to go shopping. And everyone is to busy to worry about you.

Anyway, love to hear your thoughts as well

Susan

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    first of all, I hate cold weather,but I think the fall and winter selections are more stylish and so much more colorful. I really like wearing pull-over sweaters and sweats.
    Have a Great Week-End,
    Vickie
    Last edited by vickie_tv1556; 10-13-2006 at 10:29 AM. Reason: added a word

I tend to like the summer months the most. The reason, my favorite items are lingerie with some type of sandal or pump on when I'm in practically nothing. This time of the year tends to get rather chilly for just the skimpy lingerie people. Makes it harder to drive and command my car when it gets colder outside. However, I do like the colder months b/c my old clunker becomes very difficult in the morning and late evenings. Tend to have to get more aggressive for this reason

It's cooler so that there's less chance to perspire.

More darkness per day. Those of us in the closet have more time to be out.

Karen Sue

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I love all the seasons.
    The fall and winter are great when you want to hide a few things but you can wear some sexy clothes then also. I love my boots with the 2 1/2 inch heel. I love thick warm sweaters. In the cooler months you can wear bras easier without being noticed.
    The spring and summer are wonderful because I can wear shorts and capris'. I can get tanned and expose my shaved legs for all to see. I love to wear tanks and T-shirts in pretty colors. I love to wear sandals, especially with a little heel, and see my toes painted.
    There is something good about all the seasons. I love to take advantage of what they have to offer.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Winter, absolutely.

Not that I care much for heavy coats. But summer is a makeup nightmare. I tend to perspire a lot (it's not stress, the same happens when I am in drab) and keeping a decent summery look is a tall order. By the way, heavy makeup (necessary due to my facial features) does not match well with the sunny season.

In addition, windy winter days work magic to screw up GG's looks and therefore increase our chances of passing. I remember a horrible windy, snowy day: I shopped downtown Chicago all day and I truly believe nobody read me. The reason is simple: I was a total mess, but so were all the girls around.

Summer... Time to wear as little as possible which is cool with me. Lounging in the garden in a bikini reading and drinking wine is fabulosa

I do like the Christmas party season though... got a killer dress for New Year's Eve
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I'll take spring and autumn. I hate cold and damp weather, and Marland summers can be very humid, and somewhat hot. I like to wear stockings as often as possible, and high summer can be rather uncomfortable.

Spring feels like rebirth, flowers bursting out, the trees greening, and the promise of fine weather ahead. A new time for new outfits and ideas.

Autumn cools down, colors appear, and one can wear a greater variety of outfits, since the weather varies from warm to very brisk.

Plus, leathers are a lot more comfortable on the motorcycle, without all the winter gear, or massive sweating in the helmet.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Right now. I don't dress much in the summer. this time of yar is great for comfy sweaters, long skirts, colorful tights as wellas not sweating under a wig and makeup. Sept-June is my dressing season.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

My favorite season to dress is "When the sun comes up".
    Vivian

I have to say the spring and fall. Too cold in the winter and most people don't wear much in the summer.

You hit the nail on the head: Fall, Winter, and early Spring are ideal for dressing up! I've got a neat leather coat that is so soft. I've got some pretty sweaters and great slacks and a number of velour dresses and skirts.

Love all,
    Gwen

I just like the cooler weather, and the colder the more fem clothing you can wear!!! And everyone knows, more is better!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Fall is definitely my favorite with its crisper temperatures, and the fashions seem really beautiful. I enjoy dressing in any season, but fall and early winter seem to provide the most opportunities and the most pleasant conditions in my part of the world.
    warmly, Linnea

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    If I want to dress to go out in public, autumn, winter, and spring would be my choices.

At home if I want to dress, any season will do. I actually do not like to dress with my wife at home; she accepts and supports me, but I find it .. sort of .. wierd-feeling to be dressed and just stay home.

Winter and spring for me.

The winters aren't that cold here, but they give me an opportunity to wear opaque tights, a cute mini-skirt and a long-sleeve blouse or turtleneck in a way that is much easier to disguise my male body.

The spring however has to be a favourite as well just so that I can wear a feminine flowered dress with halter-straps, or a flirty short skirt with a peasant-girl blouse.

A stroll in a forest park in spring wearing some very feminine is always a teriffic turn-on for me.

Favorite season

Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring and then some. Eric(ka)

yup winter and fall is the best like she said to cover theese shoulders
    I love the jeans and boots style that looks the best on me anyway if I could put some fat around my little muscles I can really go all out in the summer.

I'd say it's easier generally in the colder months. The less flesh on display, generally, the easier it is for the male body to appear female.

But I do love the clothes of summer, and the ease of female clothes compared with male ones in summer. Nothing better than a skirt in summer!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Wow,

I forgot how fun this time of year really is for us. I really forgot about how much easier the makeup goes on during this time, and how much easier it is to wear so many femme cloths under our GUY cloths. Take today for example,
    I was out splitting firewood with some neighbors and they had no clue what I was really wearing. If they only knew. I was wearing a pair of femme jeans with a bulky sweatshirt. Under the sweatshirt, was a push up bra, and halter top. I even had some inserts in my bra. No one had a clue as to what I was really wearing and we had a " manly time drinking beer and splitting fire wood". If they only knew what I was really wearing

Oh well love to here your stories, If I could only figure out how to split firewood in a skirt a boots with 3 inch heels. If you know please let me know too.

Susan

i would have to say fall, winter, spring. summer is just too hot. i am fall colors my self so the cooler weather for sure...

hugs marissa

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    The cooler months are better for me because we live in an unaircondtioned trailer
    Drumming, My other hobby