Thread: Liberating my life

Liberating my life

Hi All,

Following yesterday's succesful trip to the mailbox (and thanks for the encouragement and good wishes), I now find that my attitude has changed in and around my own house. I used to be very concerned about appearing at windows while dressed just in case a neighbour or passer-by saw me. No more! I opened my bedroom curtains while dressed this morning and have stood in my front room ironing for all the world to see.

I seem to have the view today that it's my life and my home and I'll do what I please while I'm here. I have no wish to cause anyone else any kind of embarrassment or distress but I'm not indecently dressed (or undressed) so why not carry on my life in this way - and all because I posted a letter!

My encouragement to all of you, take a little step - you have no idea what it will lead to!

Em

Emma good for you and it's very true it is your life and your home, sounds to me you are getting very confident.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Taking steps

I know where they will lead to because I'm there already. Good for you Em. As I said you are the one who needs to be convinced mostly and it looks like you are. I'm very happy that you are comfortable being yourself. Ericka

im lookin for the courage to to out dressed also good to hear u r going over that hurdle sweety
    love
    Tracylin

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Emma_Forbes View Post
    My encouragement to all of you, take a little step - you have no idea what it will lead to!

Em
    Well done about posting your letter. No one takes any notice right?

Just remember what they said on the moon - one small step, one giant leap.

Next step would be to buy some stamps in a post office?

All it takes is baby steps and the next thing you know you will be sitting having diiner at a nice resterant and shopping en-femme, all by yourself.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

I so know what you are saying! I am going down that road as well.

Best wishes, Beth
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!