Thread: Next

Next

Hi Girls,
    Ive just been to Next to buy some new outfits for work. I know its not the cheapest clothes shop in the universe, but heck theyve got some gorgeous stuff. Suits, evening dresses, gorgeous blouses, casual stuff, boots and shoes all in the latest colours. I really do think its got to be one of my favourite places to kit myself out.
    Where do you all go to buy your stuff, or even get ideas for the look that you want.
    BEVxxxxx

Platinum Member
    i love Next for men too.....love those shirts and their sweaters

Also Burton, M&S

Size 22 Tall

Big gurl like me has to go where the clothes are so big and tall is where I shop. Jessica London, Romans, Intimate Promise and Just My Size are a few. J L has career ware and stylish casual. Romans is OK for sports and casual ware and JMS has lingerie I can't always find just any where.

Red face

next and dotty perkins for this girl

Banned Read only
    Charity shops.

The fact that a GG has previously owned/worn the items, although I only wear dresses and skirts gives me the rush.

I do like NEXT I must admit... Love their shoes and jeans especially.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

next

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Girls,
    Ive just been to Next to buy some new outfits for work. I know its not the cheapest clothes shop in the universe, but heck theyve got some gorgeous stuff. Suits, evening dresses, gorgeous blouses, casual stuff, boots and shoes all in the latest colours. I really do think its got to be one of my favourite places to kit myself out.
    Where do you all go to buy your stuff, or even get ideas for the look that you want.
    BEVxxxxx
    next have two clearance warehouse around cardiff all dresses shoes ect cheap must have them around your way????

shoping

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Girls,
    BEVxxxxx
    www.matalan.co.uk

Mostly Bon Marche I find the clothes there really good value and it all washes well. Other places are Evans but only when they have a sale on as they can be a bit pricey and Ambrose Wilson catologue.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    E-bay is the place for me. Target and K-Mart here in Australia. Unfortunately when I see an Item in a Boutique, (and get the courage to enquire, or get my S.O. to ask) I find they do not cater for the bigger girls (16) but rather the 8-14.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I routinely shop at New York & Co, The limited, Ann Taylor, Christopher & Banks, BCBG, Adrienne Vittadini, Liz Claiborne, Talbots, Ninewest, Macys, Aldo's, Bakers. My favorite for clothing is BCBG, and for shoes are Macys and Ninewest.

Jodi

For the most part our outlet mall About 25 mi. down the road love Vanity Fair and maidenform
    Angie

Liz claibourne Vanity Fair , the usual outlet mall shops. Wal Mart occasionally for common stuff, Nylons and such.
    Carla n Tina

Shooping

Used to be the Salvation Army Store...they closed...now it's Ross for Less

Lane Bryant, Avenue, Fashion Bug, JMS, Goody's and WalMart for the basics.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]