Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which item of clothing makes you feel extra feminine.

Which item of clothing makes you feel extra feminine.

Hi Girls,
    Ive just bought myself a full length, double breasted wool coat for the winter. When I tried it on, it made me realise that this is one item of clothing that really makes me feel extra feminine. Is there a particular item of clothing that does that for you and if so, what is it?
    BEVxxxx

OOh a hard question to answer, probably a fancy party dress that I wear occasionally.

A long skirt, or though not really clothing, the 80' string of grey pearls I recently bought. Now that it is getting colder I'll put on my long black velvet skirt, a shimerry purple top, with the pearls and some heavy dangly earrings. I feel Marvelous!.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Not wishing to be boring, but anything that is specifically made for women and not pinched from the world of men.

So any dress does it for me, the floatier the better!

Em

Oh, something naughty for the bedroom usually does it. But I do have a soft spot for fur coats... purrrrrrrr
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Red face

i've got a long satin evening gown that cost a small fortune but i look good in it when i've got a long blond wig and make up on

That fluffy lil' mini during the summer or pantyhose in the winter for me...

My red top, with a good looking cleavage.

Being Dressed in a beautiful Satin Dress or Blouse that highlites my breasts

I don't have it anymore because storing it was too difficult, but I don't think I've felt more feminine than when I wore a long full-skirt petticoat, with layers of crinoline. The full shape, the feeling of my stockings, garter belt and high heels under it, the way I could glide across the room. Totally impractical for anything but a special occasion, but the special feeling had me trying it on just for practice.

hmmmmm....

well...got my other ear pierced recently and have gotten some real "bling" earrings...big and dangly with special sounds that make me feel gurrly brushing my cheeks...they seem to just complete the look and the mood!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

I would say for me it would be a nice long gown.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

For me it would have to be a little black dress, mid-thigh length, cap sleeves and jewel neckline, with off-black hose, and 3" black patent pumps.

Susan

My winter-weight brown tweed business suit. Either with the pants or skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Girls,
    Ive just bought myself a full length, double breasted wool coat for the winter. When I tried it on, it made me realize that this is one item of clothing that really makes me feel extra feminine. Is there a particular item of clothing that does that for you and if so, what is it?
    BEVxxxx

Wow my exact thought Bev, I bought a wool one in teal and even though I want to ware a skirt it's too cold so the coat makes up for it. I bought a lovely beige antique looking scarf to put around the neck. I maybe a Sr. but I will be fashionable one.

Oooh, tough choices. I would have to say my black dress with heels. But I still love the whole experience of make up and hair with a whiff of perfume. mmmmm.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

There's no single item, it's everything together. But if you're talking accessories I'd have to go with a nice purse.

Silk charmeuse skirt with a lacy slip underneath it.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Girls,
    Ive just bought myself a full length, double breasted wool coat for the winter. When I tried it on, it made me realise that this is one item of clothing that really makes me feel extra feminine. Is there a particular item of clothing that does that for you and if so, what is it?
    BEVxxxx

Bev,

There are manythings a woman wears to remind her she is feminine. i am a crossdresser, Transgendered and although id love to be dressed 100% of the time, life gets in the way. Karen, my girl friend tries to see that I do my best to underdress though almost 100%.. she enjoys that softer side of me, and feels that a good reminder is always in order....lol. i wear panties all the time, and at home i am usually in a bra also. i feel that when you go about your daily things to do list, you can easily forget you have on panties, BUT you will never , ever, Forget that you have a bra on...i would say that is truly a very feminine garment.

When i am dressed as niki, however, i have to say that a flowing skirt or dress always makes me feel the most feminine i can be...i rarely ever wear a pair of womens pants or jeans....i can do that every day of the week as a man. There is a certain vulnerability that comes with being a womanand i feel the dress or skirt is such a big part of that feel.

These are just my thoughts

hugs, msniki48

Black or bed lacey lingerie and a red knee lenght nightgown

Appendage
    I have two answers for two situations.

When I sleep, my long satin nighty.

Other times it would be my strapless party dress
    or long gauzy skirt but must be with heels.

must be my sultry dresses
    Angie

Probably my heels more than any other single item. Although not clothing, I do find that I always get that extra special femme feeling when I put on some Opium perfume

Good one, Bev......it's either the vintage slip that Emily Ann gave me or my newest leather jacket.....a toss-up!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Good question, Bev. I would have to answer a nice winter coat for me really makes me feel especially femme. Why? Maybe, because it's the final crowning touch to my outfit. Or, because it feels so cozy and warm to put it on over a beautiful outfit. Well, Bev, that's my answer for now. If I change my mind, I'll check back in later.

P.S. I was writing this without knowledge of Karren's reply. Excuse the similar beginnings.
    Last edited by SherriePall; 10-15-2006 at 07:57 PM. Reason: add P.S.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread