Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What one CDing thing has made you feel most guilty?

Banned Read only

What one CDing thing has made you feel most guilty?

For me...

Looking through a neighbour's make-up collection without her permission when I was in my teens

The only thing that I can think of is for not doing it sooner!!!

Banned Read only
    Sorry, another thing....

Not telling the truth to my mother when she sypathetically mentioned she found one of my skirts in my room.

Had I owned up, who knows what would have happened.

the fetishes it has brought up in me.

I don't tell ANYONE what they are.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

That - in the sense of sharing with my family and friends - I am not able to
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Lots of guilt, but most of all

Hiding it from my wife, and now that she knows, the way that dealing with it is a struggle for her.It feels like I'm putting her through hell. She's so wonderful and strong. She doesn't HAVE to deal with this. She could be gone in a second.
    dann

"It's a great big white world, if we are drained of our colors."

"Think for yourself. Question authority"

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    the fetishes it has brought up in me.

I don't tell ANYONE what they are.

Yea. i've struggled with those things as well.
    dann

"It's a great big white world, if we are drained of our colors."

"Think for yourself. Question authority"

The money that I spend on womens clothing and the time that I spend on E-Bay purchasing everything.
    I could have used that money to further customize my motorcycles and my snowmobiles.

Keeping all of this from my wife. Sometimes I feel like I am cheating on her. Secrets are no good and divorce is not good either. Well neither are affairs. Now here are two things Suanne is bothered with most. Cding and loving myself. Oh no..."the other woman and the affair with myself." Let's see....as I look around I see alot of that going on. Must be "You Are Not Alone" screaming at me again.

Suanne

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    What one CDing thing has made you feel most guilty?
    If you mean what one single act....then none. There's not been a sole incident that I've felt more guilty about than any other. I don't feel guilty about cding anymore but I used be real bad at one time.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    I honestly cannot think of anytime that I feel guilty about dressing. I've been doing it since my pre-teens. It's just the natural thing for me.
    Best to All,
    Vickie

I'd have to agree with the others when I say it was the deceit. Hiding it from my wife for so many years. What a sense of relief when I finally told her.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    I'm with suzy on this one, but not so much as guilt but regret of not having accepted what I was earlier in my life

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Rabbit View Post
    I'm with suzy on this one, but not so much as guilt but regret of not having accepted what I was earlier in my life
    Ah, now if we're talking about regret....OMG I totally agree with you on this I so wish I had started dressing and was more open about when I was in my late teens.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

having had gone to theripy for other things. why god why did i never bring this up. that was over 10 years ago. i could have done alot in those 10 years.

='.'=
    Jamie

me too but better late than never

It has a bad effect on my wife and that alone is my regret. But I can't not do this. Coming here five months ago has made me accept me for who I am. I'm happy but I will be even more so when she accepts me for who I am. She does not even have to do anything just accept it and go on with our relationship.

Guilt would be the lying in my early life to my family and self. Regret would be not dresing more when I was younger with prettier skin and body. Frustration would be not being as open as I would like to be with my wife due to her arms length acceptance. (sorry for the rant.)

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

For me its the amount of $ spent. This week end I dropped another $22.00 on panties. Dam. Sometimes I just cant help myself.

the secrecy. My wife knows, but I feel 'dirty' sometimes, dressing in private, hiding myself from everyone that i know and love.

wanting to reveal, but terrified to do so.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

The whole crossdressing thingy made me feel that way up until 3 years ago, when I realized that Karren was part of me and wasn't going away.....ever again!!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

my biggest regret is hiding from myself, i wish i hade the courage to come out twentyfive years ago. who knows where i'd be today, i think sometimes my life would have been better if i could haved lived it as the woman i am inside fulltime.
    kerilynn

ide have to say the masturbation while dressed.... but ive learned that there comes the day when after you orgasm.... you stay dressed....
    Last edited by Brianne_bc; 11-03-2006 at 11:33 PM. Reason: clarity

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    If you mean what one single act....then none. There's not been a sole incident that I've felt more guilty about than any other. I don't feel guilty about cding anymore but I used be real bad at one time.
    Well said, expresses my feelings as well, therefore I quote to reiterate your excellent insight.

Love

Maria

Quote Originally Posted by Agles View Post
    having had gone to theripy for other things. why god why did i never bring this up. that was over 10 years ago. i could have done alot in those 10 years.
    Same here. I dealt with a lot of depression issues when I was a teenager. In retrospect, a lot of them probably had to do with me dealing with my gender identity and sexual orientation. I just didn't have the balls (no pun intended) to bring them up to the shrink that I saw while in high school.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin