Thread: what a great day

what a great day

Wow I have had the best day in a long time. I got to watch the seahawks game totally enfemme and it was wonderful. What a first for me I will soon be putting a picture of myself for my avatar. I can't wait. This site has been such a positive resource for me thank you to all of you XXXooo
    XXX Miranda

Aspiring Member

who won?

I take it that the Seahawks won the game? Or are you so happy from being dressed that it wouldn't matter who won?

Glad you had such a great time, can't wait to see the pics.

-Shannen

they won

Thanks for your reply Shannen, the hawks won 30-28 with a game winning field goal from 54 yards out it was all good today I wore all of my seahawks clothes -shirt, coat and some black capri pants to finish it off I looked quite nice when I do popst my pics I will be wearing my Hawks clothing Luv ya thanks bye for now
    XXX Miranda

they won

Thanks for your reply Shannen, the hawks won 30-28 with a game winning field goal from 54 yards out it was all good today I wore all of my seahawks clothes -shirt, coat and some black capri pants to finish it off I looked quite nice when I do post my pics I will be wearing my Hawks clothing Luv ya thanks bye for now
    XXX Miranda

Miranda, I so happy for your two victories! Can't wait to see the pics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Aspiring Member

the one that got away...

Well, as a Packer fan, I can not express my true feelings to a Seahawks lover here... forum rules and all.

Just kidding! I hope they do well this year. They seem to be overcoming the "year after" curse to a good extent. Every now and then I have an opportunity to drive down Holmgren Way in Green Bay, and wish we had been able to keep the only good coach we've had since Vince. (The jury is still out on this newest guy, ask me again in 3 years!)

-Frustrated Packers Fan
    Shannen

Maranda you go girl
    Angie

I have to agree completely with Shannen. I to am a die hard Packers Fan in Green Bay. But I am happy for you Miranda at the same time. Just wish Mike would have stayed here also.

Denise Anne

Miranda, I got to do the same. One of my Seahawks shirts, my favorite girl sweats, my favorite bra & undies. With the win, it was a great day. Go Hawks!!