Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waiting In Line

i wouldn't dare to stay in line!

Funny

Good topic. I purchased a satin sleepshirt from Ross made by California Dynasty, (love their sleepwear by the way) about 2 weeks ago, and the cashier actually said to me "I see you have good things on your mind" Boy did I ever that evening, I had a great time later that evening taking my clunker for a drive around town, especially when it stalled on the side of the road with me wearing my new purchase having a difficult time getting her restarted.

No, it really doesn't bother me much anymore, I like the looks on there faces now. Only thing I am cautious with is seeing somebody I know.