Thread: Travel while enfemme

Travel while enfemme

In the near future, I have an opportunity to drive several hundred miles to Albuquerque, New Mexico. I really want to make this trip while totally dressed including wig, makeup, and breastforms but I keep having second thoughts about all the things that could go wrong. If I get up the nerve to make the drive, then I have to worry about checking into a motel while dressed. While this thought scares me it also excites me.

As an option, I have considered dressing in ladies jeans and shirt with no makeup or wig and maybe a jacket to coverup with if neccessary. Of course, I would be wearing my sexiest panties and bra underneath.

An advice would be appreciated very much.

Yes of course

There is no time like the present to do something like this. I'll bet that you have nothing but good memories from it, even the hotel.

Just maybe you might do with less than the whole nine yards worth of makeup since people dont normally do that kind of driving dressed to the nines, just the everyday kind of dress up is the image you want to look for.

Good luck!
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Danielle, why not? This would be the perfect opportunity for you to venture out dressed. Are you likely to run into anyone you know? Does it really make any difference what a hotel clerk hundreds of miles from where you live thinks of you? Just dress casually and have a great time!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Go for it babe

This is my thing. I love driving and having car trouble while fully dressed, or should I say maybe not fully dressed depending on the time of day. The experience and anticipation of driving fully enfemme is awesome!! I just love my heels working the power of that gas pedal, or my bare peds as you feel the vibration of that Gas pedal

Daytime, you could go more conservative with a dress, hose, pumps and makeup. Night time dress is different for me, as I am usually wearing my "Night time" attire when driving at night . If you break down, well I usually don't worry about that anymore, however you can take drab clothes to make you feel better as an option. I am beyond drab now when I am in the car, I simply don't care as it is freedom of choice for me when I drive.

Enjoy your trip and just maybe you will experience the engine trouble that I have discussed in other threads Good luck

I agree with Holly. There won't be anyone where stop that knows you so why worry about others think of you. Shouldn't worry until it happens and enjoy yourself on your trip.

Go For It!

I Just spent the whole weekend enfemme, Drove to a TG gathering in Saugatuk, MI. Not one piece of male clothing in my bag. Shopped during the day and partyed during the night, met a lot of nice gurls. Had a great time. Spent all day yesterday enfemme went shopping and ran errands, even got a compliment on my suit at Target. What are you waiting for. Just Do It!

Huggs, Renee
    Last edited by renee k; 10-17-2006 at 10:59 AM. Reason: grammar

Silver Member

go for it

A couple of months ago I traveled 130 miles for a weeklong business trip---I decided to go en femme (to a hotel where I usually stayed) check in that way and except during my business meetings during the days, spent the whole time in drag---it was great---stopped on the way down at a rite aid drug store to buy some make up---I thought the sales clerk, male, was going to fall to his knees and start worshiping Me---staring at Me but in a good way, with that certain look when you know that someone is interested in you---any way go for it----you won't regret it.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Gee, I don't let trips bother me. If I'm not with someone who would be offended being with a crossdresser, I go en femme. I even got stopped by the NYS Police one night and hauled down to the station. However, since I had done nothing unlawful, they had to let me go. Looking back, I'd love for it to happen again. It was a wonderful experience for educating some of our law enforcement officers that Crossdressers are not neccessarily perverts. I'd be a little careful in some areas of the country, but most officers are trained professionals and will treat you with some respect.

Sharifemme

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle2 View Post
    In the near future, I have an opportunity to drive several hundred miles to Albuquerque, New Mexico. I really want to make this trip while totally dressed including wig, makeup, and breastforms but I keep having second thoughts about all the things that could go wrong. If I get up the nerve to make the drive, then I have to worry about checking into a motel while dressed. While this thought scares me it also excites me.

As an option, I have considered dressing in ladies jeans and shirt with no makeup or wig and maybe a jacket to coverup with if neccessary. Of course, I would be wearing my sexiest panties and bra underneath.

An advice would be appreciated very much.

Danielle,

Go on.. be brave.. Think about all of the exciting things going through your pretty lil' head! I'll send you a private message...

That's great Since I'm originally form Abq. My advise is just don't speed, and if you are going en femme, I would stay away from Central st. Because this is a high crime/prostitution area if you get pulled over and they might get the wrong Idea. Other than that, the rest of the city is fine. Have fun and enjoy the food!

Awwwww. Don't wuss out and wear jeans!! If your going to drive enfemme at least give the truckers some pretty legs to look at!! Hehe.

I've driven up to 6 hours one way enfemme... And yeah things can go wrong...but have your male duds in a travel tote near by.

As far as checking in enfemme, I've never done it yet, mainly because they all know me where I stay..and usually a number of coworkers there for different reasons. So I usually change in the car...throw on a sweat shirt, and some male jeans, and off with the makeup, on with a ball cap... Then check in, makeup back on, redress in a different outfit and off to shop, dinner or a movie!!

So don't worry, be prepared and work everything out ahead of time so there won't be any big surprises....and above all have a blast!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I would like to sincerely thank all of you girls for the encouragment and advice. With all this encourgement, I have made up my mind to take a chance and just do it. Now that I have decided, I am so excited that I can hardly wait.

Karen, I am going to take your advise and wear a skirt. Hope I don't drive beside those big old trucks on purpose

Now I'm off to plain my wardrobe for this special day. Will post another thread when I get back to let everyone know how it went.

Love
    Danielle2

Check it out

Wear what you said but go all the way you are going to allways have those second thoughts but do what I do block it out get on a rhythem and once you behind closed doors its all over. GOOD LUCK

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    If you do not do it now, that will be one time less to remember.
    A motel will give you fewer mind check in problems than would an hotel.
    Also, if you chicken out of the breakfast entry then there is no real problem there with the tariff. Until last week I was never capable of going in to breakfast. Scared of what would be for me a big entry into a romm filled with people. That they would not possible know me mattered not, I was plain scared. I was still scared when i finally opened my room door and crossed the landing to go downstairs. First foot on the stair and I was on my way. No problems thereafter.
    Car driving go for shoeless pedal pushing, it is safer unless you have thin soled whatever shoes.
    Skirt : whatever, but remember that they do tend to rid up the thigh in a car seat, without help from an ininvited passenger.
    Go, do it and drive
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle2 View Post
    I would like to sincerely thank all of you girls for the encouragment and advice. With all this encourgement, I have made up my mind to take a chance and just do it. Now that I have decided, I am so excited that I can hardly wait.

Karen, I am going to take your advise and wear a skirt. Hope I don't drive beside those big old trucks on purpose

Now I'm off to plain my wardrobe for this special day. Will post another thread when I get back to let everyone know how it went.

Love
    Danielle2
    Can't wait to hear how it goes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Stay away from 7th and Silver. That's where my brother was almost killed - for his wallet. He was in a coma for a week, and will be recovering for many years.

Also, be aware ABQ PD has a policy of vehicle confiscation for trivial reasons. Stay with traffic.

But I have driven to ABQ - enfemme - in a rental truck. It was raining when I arrived, and I pulled into a secluded parking lot and changed in the truck.

I believe that particular city has a good CD support group, but never had the chance to make contact. It's worth researching.

Enjoy your trip!
    Hugs,

Bernice

Take the opportunity

I say go gurl! Yes elements will be intimidating, and maybe even scary, but when you look back on it, it will probably be those exact same elements that provided the most excitement, and satisfaction.

I drove from Miami to Denver once about 13 years ago. Four nights in hotels, and everything else inbetween enfemm and not trying to pass. Just me in fem jeans/tops and shoes. I also did the pool every evening...in a black mallot. Ist day was pretty plain, 2nd day was no pocket jeans and a scalloped-neck body suit with sling sandals, 3rd day was silk/lace blouse and slacks, 4th day I lost it and wore a jersey/knit blouse and floor length skirt (maroon) with matching sandals...

Jenn

Thought you might like this link. http://www.transgenderatoz.com/featu...cles/kenia.htm

Hi Danielle,

Well, so far the score is 18 to 0 in favor of you going completely dressed. Several times I have driven several hundred miles dressed and have had no problems. But, as everything we crossdressers do, exercise extreme caution. Even the police may not be our friend. Good Luck!
    Vivian