Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Dress n Drive

Yes, I've done it also. It is a great way to build up courage. I'd drive down the Interstate pull of the road to get out and act like I was looking at one of my tires. Great feeling w/the rush of the passing cars trying to blow up your skirt.

Sexy

Appendage
    Gee Hi everyone:

I have been MIA for a while.
    Life business and life again.

Well, it seems that every time I read a D+D story I remember yet another one to share.

I had a white 73 Cadillac Eldorado convertible in the late seventies early eighties. It had a perfect body but I never had the money for a top. So the top was literally rags, I would drive holding and umbrella sometimes and in the colder weather with the windows up and heater full blast I would wrap myself in a blanket and drive.

Well can you see where this is going?

Twice I dressed in a short skirt, hose and ankle boots walked out to my car wrapped in the blanket, just for the thrill of a drive.
    Of course in the cold weather the thrill is actuially having heat blow up your skirt.

Wow, I had forgotten about that, I drove the entire Toronto length of Yonge street in December with the top down wearing a skirt while wrapped in a blanket.
    The Caddilac's staggering consumption of fuel being the only thing ending those drives. Never had the nerve to gas up en femme. This was way before "pay at the pump". Self serve was the latest thing then.

Well girls, thanks for that trip down memory lane.
    Jog me again sometime!

Jestina.
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

I drove back from LA to Vegas in a skirt, heels, tights and a leotard

well as ive only just come out to my self and friends and x wife last 6 months ago, after 30 odd years of hateing my self (still not sure about using that term)
    i love the feeling and thrill of stopping and puting on proper clothes ie short mini skirt,high heels, stockings and all and driveing after leaveing site which for me as im in the the uk could be any where over a 3 hour drive back home , then getting stuck in road works,dont seam to care any more if people see me on the roads as i cant hear them that is if they actually notice me and feeling so free and at ease in my self, just need to be able to do this all the time and not in the dark !!! one day soon when im ready it will happen

any way next time i work late roll on find laybay and get dressed up and go for it girl
    petrasue xx

Talking

Great contributions girls!

Ocasionally, my work will take me out of my home city, regionally, for the day, or part of it. When returning home after working that part day, I like to slip into a nice short skirt, and heels. (Already having pantyhose on, because the only time I'm without them is my daily shower!) I love the feeling of the summer drives, with the wind blowing and the sun shining on my legs.

Love those days.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Drive,walk,run..dance in the streets here

Here in california I've been stopped a few times. it's against the law to disguise your identity,but not usually enforced...If you are stopped and show id,as long as you are not wanted or susupected of committing a crime...they won't give you a second thought. I live in Hollywood,and hell..you can walk down the street here smoking pot, and you won't get arrested or even ticketed..
    If some of you more nervous girls would like to be able to walk all over town enfemme...come visit. In Hollywood a cd'er would be about number 30 on the list of strange sights. Hahahahahahahah.
    And the shopping!! Just a short trip to downtown Los Angeles...and you're in the "Fashion District"
    Hundreds of shops,selling designer clothing at rock bottom prices.skirts,blouses,dresses,jeans,pants,bathing suits,sweaters, sexy under things, shoes..........OMG...shoes,shoes and more shoes.You name it and they sell it. You can even haggle with them. You can get make-up, even Mac, and Dermablend...wigs..good ones for around $60.00.
    Then there's the jewelery mart..just down the street woooohooooo.
    I have paid as little as $9.00 for a pair of jeans.....$10.00-$20.00 for pumps, $5.00- $10.00 for a blouse. panties... 2 pair for $5.00,bras (good ones) $5.00-$7.00. naturally you can buy more expensive clothing there also. Evening gowns and such, but still well under retail prices.
    "WARNING" Leave the credit cards at home or you might go broke hahahahha.
    Steph
    Last edited by btmgrl6; 03-10-2007 at 01:32 PM.

My first dress and drive was when I was in college and I got dressed in a parking lot next to the high school in the town I went to college. I had made the mistake of bringing my 6" heels with a 2" platform that I bought for real cheap online. It was hard to drive but I managed. I loved it.

When I was in my ealry teens I would go out and drive with a skirt and tigth and heels, no makeup no wig ect. But, now that I am in my early twenty's I find it harder to go out in drag at all now. Don't know why. I guess it is because I have no one to go out with and I am just a chicken shit..
    oh well
    md

Thats how i recently started too. First drive out absolutely terrified - up the motorway to a computer exhibition. Quickly realised that noones looking or interested so became a stepping stone to actually getting out of the car and doing things. Mind you Ive not had a puncture or a breakdown yet and definitely keep below the speed limit! Guess i would just have to flutter my eyelashes and look helpless!!

mitch

hey that sounds cool!

mitch

I work days for 2 week then nights for 2 weeks alot of the nights now that it's good weather I dress and drive the 25 mi.s home and love it.
    Once I was out fishing trout strems
    i put on a skirt and drove the back roads some
    Angie

Got to admit when I feel like a bad girl it gives me a kick. Short skirt or hot pants. White sneaks, no socks. Mini van to widen the panorama. Tease those truckers? Let's go for a drive!

Aloha,
    Sounds like a great way to start getting out! Too bad for me though. Lady Z is the only '05 Lemans Sunset (Orange pearl) Roadster in Hawaii! And my truck has personalized plates!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

Kacey Drove Home Today

Interesting that this post got more activity today. I just spent the weekend in Atlanata, and decided to drive back home (180 miles) en femme. I put on a skort under my drabs, filled up the car, and took advantage of a large empty parking lot behind a warehouse near the gas station.

Took pants off in the car (revealing the skorts), put on bras, and a black top. Did my makeup using the car mirror, and was off running.

Including makeup time, the whole trip was 3hrs long. When I got home, I did the reverse. Stopped in behind a school at a large parking lot. Put the pants on over the skort, top & bras back in the bags, and wiped off the makeup before driving the last couple of miles to the apt.

I think only 1 person even noticed. All he did was a double take, as he and his wife made there left hand turn infront of me (his light green, mine red)while I was waiting at a set of traffic lights.

I found it rather comforting more than anything else to let Kacey have some time outside the confines of the apt.

Ah, yes. The ol' dress n drive. I've done that several times, and the walk to and from the car was always arduous. Then, I had a place with a garage and all was perfect. Wearing sunglasses, strangely, helped me to be more confident also. I think this is the most common and easiest way to ease into going out en femme. The urge to step out, however, is very strong, so new folks should be careful

[SIZE="3"]I have a 1965 Falcon 4-door, that has very low miles (65000) and it is all original, it always causes people to look at it when I drive by. I want to dress to the nines in a late fifties to mid-sixties style and cruise around in Grand Junction. I guess we will see if this happens or not.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Been out several times driving enfemme and i love it,i have a place where i change put my makeup on and check my self in a full length mirror then out to the car i go.( with my man clothes in the boot )
    I have got out at a car lot and had a look around,got out at a cash point and got some cash out drove down the motorway flashing a bit of leg at the lorry drivers
    I have pulled up in a petrol station but couldn't pluck up the courage to get out and fill up en femme but next week i will do it
    In the garden of life another flower blossoms is that really me

Just A Girl Next Door
    I've done it quite a few times, and it's always a lot of fun! I usually don't get out of the car much, maybe just to throw something into the trash can.

A couple of months ago, I was driving home and was about an hour away from home. I wasn't fully made up - just my yellow sweater, denim skirt and wig. Not enough to get out of the car, and I'm not very passable anyway.

Anyway, I suddenly noticed the gas gauge was getting pretty low! I pulled off the freeway, looking for a place to change. But there wasn't really a secluded place, and the stations were all pretty busy so I chickened out and got back on the freeway. Maybe I had enough gas to get home after all.

About 10 miles later, the "low fuel" light came on! No way I could make it now - so I got off at the next exit. Again, there wasn't a good place to change clothes since if I took off my sweater my bra would show and that might draw attention. But I was REALLY getting low on gas!

Finally, I pulled into a gas station. I let the car in front of me, which was the only one in the station, finish and pull away while I pretended to search for a credit card. Once they left, I figured I might as well go for it or I'd never get home! So I got out, in my sweater and skirt, and filled the tank. It felt so great, I even grabbed the wiper and cleaned off the windshield!

Next I'm going to go through the drive-thru. But I'll have be wearing full makeup for that. SOON!!!

My first and only (so far) dress and drive was last week on my first night out all dressed up. I dressed completely, did all my make-up except for my lipstick and wig. I dorve to a local train station as people were coming home for work and selected an area open but with some cars. I put on the wig and finished my lipstick. As I was putting on my jewelry the person I was meeting arrived. I finished up and we hit the road for the drive into San Francisco. It was such a joy to drive in a short skirt and see my silky legs in the light of day. Paid the toll crossing the bridge with no problem. Being outside on a cool windy night was another experience as the cold air rushed up my legs and unfortunately messed up my wig. All in all a great night out with great friends and will do it again.

I actually started dressing out when I got my first car at 18. That meant a lot of freedom in many ways for me.

For the time I remember dressing up, my car is a big part of it. It takes me toll all the places I want to go to. It also means a certain security to me.

Whenever I go out dressed, I get dressed shortly after leaving my hometown, then keep on my clothes the whole day. It's a great feeling, so far with no accident - fortunately.

Doreen

Quote Originally Posted by Andreamfor View Post
    Ah, yes. The ol' dress n drive. I've done that several times, and the walk to and from the car was always arduous. Then, I had a place with a garage and all was perfect. Wearing sunglasses, strangely, helped me to be more confident also. I think this is the most common and easiest way to ease into going out en femme. The urge to step out, however, is very strong, so new folks should be careful
    Dress and Drive is a pain I agree. I have no problem now driving anywhere any time en femme but house to car and back is a pain. usually drab clothes over, wig off, hope noone notices makeup from a distance. Like to get over this but probably wont

mitch

Talking Dressed & Drove Today

To Group:

After a twenty three day trip from home base, Imma and SO arrived back home late yesterday.

Since Imma has been unable to dress enfem, today was to be a "church girdle" day.

Imma got dressed in nude pantyhose, one Rago 9357 all in one with six garters, a Rago 1694 HWOBG with six garters, Playtex Eighteen Hour 2597 Open Bottom Girdle with six garters, red Vasserette panties, one pair of black garter stockings, a Rago 6210 HWLLPG with six gartrer grips, one pair of black stockings secured with 12 garter grips on each leg, a Rago panty brief, long line bra, and a wide black leather belt. Needless to say, everything fit tighter than last month! On top of this went my drab clothes.

Went to post office and picked up mail, picked up office mail at mail store, went to bank, shopped for groceries, and drove home. Unloaded car and loaded up garbage cans and recycle bins. Place bins and cans out for pickup in morning. Go out of outer drab clothes adn took off wide leather belt. Put in inserts, put on slip, put on red and black turtle neck dress shown in avatar, put on wide black leather belt, beads, bangles, womens watch, braclets, black hoop earrings, and short black wig. Will put on my CFMHH later today.

Imma needs to stay girdled up as long as possible to shed some pounds from trip.

LOL

Imma

Smile Dress n Drive

Quote Originally Posted by Girly Sara View Post
    I'm beginning to enjoy driving enfemme. Went through a McDonald's Drive-Thru as Sara the other week (not my first) and the look on the young boy's face was a picture! lol

Sara x
    Hey! the same thing happened to me. I forgot to use my "femme" voice ( as if I ever had one) to order and when I got to the pick up window, did I ever get some rude stares, yuk,yuk

Rita

Where in Denver?

Lou Lou

On Christmas Eve my SO dressed up and we went looking at the Christmas lights. I was also dressed "down" way down. We had lots of fun that night.