Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dress n Drive

Appendage
    As a matter of fact, as I type this it is raining in Toronto, raining buckets.
    It is 5 AM and I awoke to the realization tht I have a leak in the tailgate of on of my shop trucks. (Which I have parked on the street.
    THis truck has about eight thousand dollars woth of tools in it andI hate opening up tools to see them filled with rust.
    Sooo, the decision is made to go out to move the truck to a sheltered spot.

I am wearing a tight knit nightgown, a gift from my G/F, as well as a perfectly fitting bra and a pair if perfect forms.
    And as a tribute to our friend "Imma" a light pantie girdle.
    (Hey Imma)
    Am I going to change at 5 am just for this???
    NOO WAY!!!

So I get in to a long rain coat (Not the famous blue one-Leanard cohen)
    and a pair of womens flat slippers.
    and I start driving the truck around the neighborhood looking for a sheletered spot on the street.
    I have one of my cars parked in a sheltered spot so I then move the car out and the truck in.

I then have to repark the car. Of course I had to drive it untill it warmed up, right? Can't just start it up for two minute after all...So I Picked up newspaper went to a "Tim Hortons" drive through got a foffe and headed back home.

So this totals about 45 minute driving around the neighborhood in the rain weraring a tight form fitting nighty and showing off my "breasts".
    It was a chilly excursion but fun.

Wow Toronto is warm in the winter.
    Well I am now back in bed and typing this.
    I am one of the better known people in this part of town.15 years on my street. My cars are known to everyone as no one else has semi exotic European sedans. As for my trucks, well they are unique in the neighborhood too becaue y neighbors are all white colar professionals.
    I am the only one who rworkes with his hands probably in my entire neighborhood.
    Got to admit even I was pretty white collar when I moved here.
    But now, after my mid life crisis I kind of stand out. sometimes I feel like the "token working guy".

Soo there is NO mistake about who is driving these things I have parked all over the street..
    If anyone was out they would always go out of their way to talk to me.
    At least say hello.
    Does this count as a D+D?

I think the dress and drive thread may have accomplished its purpose.
    This thread certainly has "legs" one of the longest ones to date but it may be runnig out of steam.

Doesn't have to though!!

We will see.

This was the closest I have come in a while to risky dressing.

It was fun!!

Gee cassius1976, thanks for your query.
    I would probably have never written this otherwise.

Jestina (wet and chilled but smiling!)
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

Talking Response to Jestina

Jestina and Group:

Thanks for remembering Imma in you post.

You just can not beat the feeling of wearing multiple girdles and highly tensioned gartered stockings. Driving or walking in this attire is erotic and the despotic grip of "church girdles" is fantastic!

My daughter and granddaughter live about a 12 to 13 hour drive from us.

I plan to be properly girdled and attired in pantyhose and gartered nylon stocking for this trip. It will be under my drab male clothes. People will wonder why I am smiling so much!

If I could talk my wife into it, I would make the long drive in my red Muumuu and black patent, CFMHH knee boots.

As hiked skirt picture shows, Imma is wearing pantyhose, garter stockings, and three "church girdles!"

Who saids this thread has to wither and die?

LOL

Attached Images Attached Images

Appendage
    Imma, you are an absolute party on wheels.

You sure put a smile on my mug.
    Loaded with crazy people

1/19/07

well I went on another dress and drive tonight. I was in navy blue slacks, white blouse with a navy blue blazer, white panties and bra, inserts, white cami, wig, make up, and my 3" white heels.
    Before I got dressed I applied some fake nails and painted them bright red to match m lip stick.
    I went to the gas station that is a block from my house to put gas in the car. I know that a couple of people saw me, but dont know if they knew or not. Paid with my credit card and left. What a thrill standing there putting gas in the car dressed. got a nice breaze threw the slacks that gave me goose bumps. I cant wait to do it again soon.

Talking Message to Jestina & Group

To Jestina & Group:

Nice to know that Imma's efforts are appreciated and acknowledged.

Will try to keep some new pictures being posted!

Be forewarned, Imma's pictures will still have some stocking top flashing!

LOL

Imma

I went crazy yesterday and got up early, told my wife I was going shopping before work because I could not sleep. Lots of dressup then into the car...what fun, it always is. I love being out right at twilight and walking seemesly into and out of businesses as they open. I love the look on a young girls face when they see you. They usually give you the biggest warmest smile and a little laugh...then they run to get their friends. It truly is a fun way to start your day.

Bethany Ann
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

Talking Imma Ready To Drive Tonight

To Group:

Following photographs are my attire for a drive tonight.

Imma in flats would defintely be safer than wearing some of my CFMHH!

If I can talk wife into this, it will happen.If she says: "No", that will be end of matter.

Maybe she will make Imma stay in these three "church" girdles all night.

Girdles are held in place with suspenders on top at front and back and a total of sixteen garter grips to the pair of nylon stockings.

Yes, the first "church" girdle is a Playtex 18 hour OBG.

If all else fails, Imma will surely get a favorable remark on how good my legs look!

LOL:

Imma
    Attached Images Attached Images

driving dressed

i went to a holloween party dressed like elvira black dress black heels long wig lonng nails corset and drove a hearse

Dressing and going out on a drive was my first experience with dressing. I've crossdressed in some capacity ever since high school. I just found myself one day trying on a pair of Mom's brand new Leggs suntan sandalfoot pantyhose and a pair of 3" wedge heel sandals. Later that same day I put my jeans on over the hose, put a skirt and that same pair of sandals in a duffle bag, and went out for a drive. At that time, I had an '86 Pontiac Fiero GT, standard. You get an education in driving in heels very quickly when your first attempt is with a stick shift!! To this day, driving while wearing a dress, hose, and a sexy pair of heels is one of my favorite things. Seeing heels on the pedals, feeling the wind up my skirt and my pantyhosed legs rubbing together, my long fingernails wrapped around the steering wheel, it all comes together in a great feeling for me.

dress n drive

i love the dress n drives ,it was the first time i went out.
    i think its a very good starting point if you have not been out

Amanda: going for a drive for the first time at night I used a flashlite to look at my legs driving there was a heart throbbing elation that is unforgetable for me. another time I took a camera with me on a drive and took pictures in a Wal -Mart parking lot. I can relate to your extatic reaction. when I first went on that drive I thought i was some kind of pervert untill i did some reading on the subject.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Slipping into a pair of heels, even the low two inch ones, is extra special when you are behind the wheel. I have found a few nice parking lots with plenty of long-term park cars where I can get out and walk in my heels and jeans, even though I am not dressed. It's a great feeling!

whistling in parking lot

Kristen you look so passible, you could walk any were and pass.
    you look Marvelous. I think i will try the jeans and flats with freshly shaved legs in a parking lot not far from were i live, I'm all agog now!! I can't wait till dark tonight.
    Last edited by Audry; 01-29-2007 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Drag Driving

My ex-wife is in law enforcement and I would be on the top of the rumor mill.
    but I love the driving urdge to do it forces me to drive at night as a silk Sister.
    I think it is the chalange off getting caught makes it more exiting.

Secret compartment in my trunk for a pair of heels to drive in....love swerving through traffic while driving in pumps...gives me a slight 'bitchy' feeling which I find quite satisfying!!

Already have my line prepared if I'm pulled over by the police while wearing pumps.....

"by the way, officer, height on my driver's license assumes I'm in flats......."

Bart: "So Milhouse, what's it feel like riding a girl's bike?"
    Milhouse: "Disturbingly comfortable!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynbrianna/

You go girl. good to throw them of a lttle LOL

The first couple of times I ventured out of the house (beyond the front steps) was a 'dress & drive'. Certainly thrilling!

Recently, I'm more comfortable, and when I've slipped on a full or partial outfit, driving altough still a rush has become more a part of the trip. I still get a genuine thrill with the feeling of heels on the pedals, and that glimpse of stocking and shoe from under my slacks or skirt!

My SO and I went for what we dubbed a "Girls Goth Night Out" last October. She did me up 120% (Way further than she'd ever done for me before) and we went to the local Techno Club for the night. I was in a pair of way-over the top Grobe 20 platform open-toed quarter strap sandals (4-5" heel) and driving was DEFINATELY a trick to do! We had a few laughs...none as hard as the laugh she had when I got hit on She bolted as soon as this fellow approached me, but I digress....

Dressing and driving is fun, and I expect to be doing it for a long time!
    Last edited by Sharon; 03-03-2007 at 11:11 AM. Reason: removed hotlinked photo

Appendage
    AAAAhhhG!!

I am laughing and amazed, although I really don't know why.
    Of course other people would do similar things...what did I think I invented cross dressing or something??

I am gettin a large kick out of reading about others who do use flashlights at night to see there feet etc.

Hey, here is another one, I went with a girlfriend, (as in friend who is female) to a beauty supply store and got several bottles of nail polish on her discount card. As we got into the car I put some on my big toenail and drove barefoot.

she sort of tolerated that.

But...it got me into the habit of keeping nail polish in the car. When I am in rush hour traffic I put on nail polish while at lights and gridlock traffic.

Helps pass the time fer sher.

Then drive barefoot with my feet way down in the tunnel out of all sight except mine...

Edit note: For the sake of clarity my cars have a "cockpit" like setting. THey are very closed in around the driver and extremely ergonomic.
    No one from anmy angle can see my feet with the door closed.
    Even a cop looking in if I were pulled over could never tell.
    Is that cleared up? Yah it was that "tunnel" comment wasn't it?.
    Last edited by Jestina; 01-29-2007 at 11:10 PM.
    Loaded with crazy people

I love to dress and drive. I remember well the first very nervous D&D around the block when my wife was away -what a rush! The following night I ventured further from home, the next night I got out of my car for a couple minutes, the next I took a walk in a park I drove to.

Whenever I have to drive to Boston I dress to some degree or another on the trip. Sometimes if I travel for my job I'll wear pantyhose and bring a skirt along to change into. I have a wrap around specifically for driving -it's easy to change into and out of.

dress and drive

i have done it a few times ILOVEIT!!! ITS GREAT i get such a charge out of driving while im all made upand sometimes i do my makeup at lightsoh my god its great

krissy

Akin to Nicolv's note, my first outing was getting gas on the way to Halloween party. I enjoyed it so much I went and got more gas. This was almost as much fun as the party itself. Dress & Drive & stop ROCKS!

oops.

Last fall i went out with my g.f. and used her credit card to get gas.Stuck card into reciept slot and it jammed in there.Went in to get help whereby 2 fellas came out no problem....loved it!!!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

dress and drive

I have done this 100's of times, it never gets old. Many more times than not though I get out at a store and do some shopping, it's nice to go on the drive but the destinations are the real fun of it all. I used to work out of town and I would dress and drive home every day, did this for about 2 years solid and always would stop at a rest area to change back in drab just before I got home. since the wife knows about sandra I would come home fully dressed now if I were working out of town, "sadly" I have my own business now so I don't get out of town much.

Red face

Before I turned this on this morning this was my idea tonight kind of funny I still have shave and get ready but thats part of the thrill.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Sounds like a great way to build up the confidance. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!