Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dress n Drive

Dress n Drive

When I was younger and less experienced at dressing and make-up but had the Urge to go out but not really seen. I called it Dress n Drive. get all dolled
    up and take a drive completly in Femm , wearing heals. I would drive around
    town and get use to driveing in Heels and the unforgettable Rush of Cold air under my skirt. This did make me more comfortable Dressing in femm,also being out of the house. For me this was a starting point to the Public Outings.
    of coarse this did lead to more and more going out

Anyone else Dress n Drive or have simialar experiences ?

Hugzzzzzzzz, Cami

Banned Read only
    when I came home from hell,the first beautiful summer night,I took a drive in my 57 corvette down strawberry road in the kettle moraine forrest with the top down,that was a blast.

Sometimes a Dress 'n' Drive is all I need. A little drive up the turnpike, stop for some fuel and a drink, then turn around and head home. Usually dress/undress at one of the lesser used reststops.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

veary close to my first time out. i was in the back seat when we all went out for food. we went through the drive though (by we, i mean the trio.)
    if you want it, all you have to do is reach for it.

my first dressing out was a night drive during halloween.....many others followed since

Appendage
    My first "dress and drive" was when I was married.
    My wife was gone with the kids for the weekend and I had the urge.
    I called a friend who is a GG who I had been friends with longer than I had known my wife, and told her I would like to visit.

She lived in the next town over so it was about a 45 minute drive.
    I got into a long black evening gown and my highest heels (my wife NEVER knew that I dressed but my friend did.) Anyway I stopped on a paved country road and turned the car and lights off and went for a walk. I listened to the sound of my heels on the road and practiced walking.

I saw car lights in the distance and decided to complete my journey.

I showed up at my friends house and when she opened the door she just stood there...then burst out laughing (with me) it is good to have firends!

To make it short she loved my black gown and asked to borrow it. I left her house wearing a mini skirt that showed off the bottom of my ...well bottom.
    That was many years ago now and my good friend lives in California.
    That would be a very long Dress and Drive I think.

Would you beleive I never got the gown back?
    It really is good to have firends!
    I miss her.
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cami_wi View Post
    .......... and the unforgettable Rush of Cold air under my skirt. This did make me more comfortable Dressing in femm,also being out of the house.
    Hugzzzzzzzz, Cami
    I have just arrived at that stage although I am not young. I cannot pass but when it is dark I can go out complete with earrings. Last night was only my second time and only into the next suburb and back but it made me feel great.
    Love
    Edwina

I sometimes at night get all dressed up and drive to the nearest commute railroad station. It is a good place to practice walking in heels up and down the platform. Anything to be out in public.

Karen Sue

Dress & Drive

Have only been out en femme twice in my life. The first was a walk around the block at 11 or 12. The second was a dress & drive at around the age of 16.

Did my first dress and drive last week. Took the wife to work, then drive out of town for a few miles. Then had to stop the car and walk upand down the road for a couple of minutes. Felt great to feel the wind up my skirt. Saw a car coming so in got back in the car and went home. Have to do it again soon. Once is not enough.

I prefer walking. I like to think about things and when I'm driving it's all too much 'left hand down a bit' and not enough 'la-de-da-la-de-da'.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I'm beginning to enjoy driving enfemme. Went through a McDonald's Drive-Thru as Sara the other week (not my first) and the look on the young boy's face was a picture! lol

Sara x

On days when I finish work late I often drive home wearing a skirt, pantyhose and high heels. I love the feeling of my legs rubbing together with pantyhose on. Sometimes I'll wear a bra and femme t-shirt. WHen I am wearing a long skirt I can tuck it between my legs and it looks like trousers (handy for when I pull up next to trucks!)

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I prefer walking. I like to think about things and when I'm driving it's all too much 'left hand down a bit' and not enough 'la-de-da-la-de-da'.
    But Lisa you have got to admit either is a bit of a lark

Edwina

I love to drive in heels but rarely dressed. Last year at halloween I was in full regalia and drove across town to give a friend a tarot card reading and then back to the party where I read the cards for my hostess' guests. It is a thrill to look at pretty nails on the wheel and feel heels on the pedals. I usually take a spin in the morning in knee high hose and heels just for the quick rush.

long dress & drive

had my first dress & drive a few weeks ago
    was a 4000Km drive from northern nsw to adelaide, south aus & return
    was towing a caravan so accomodation wasn't a problem, paying for fuel was very scary initially untill i got used to it, femme voice isn't very good & tends to get very squeaky when nervous, particularly when credit card(in male name) doesn't process straight away. best part was at rest stops when all the grey nomads want to talk & find i'm a bit different

Almost every day I get dressed and drive to a great espresso stand about 30 or 40 minutes from my house. The girls there are used to me and have always treated me well with their standard chatter whether I'm dressed up or in drab. Often afterwards I take a mile or so walk in the woods not too far away.

One day one of the gals leaned over on her elbows to me and said "Hey we know each other a little: why do you wear those clothes?" I answered that I've always liked dressing in women's clothes. She said "That's cool, just curious..."

I just bought a pair of heels from payless and decided to wear them for the drive home. DIdn't realize it's a lot different driving with heels than regular shoes. Gonna take some getting used to

Oil Change

I semi dressed once when I was young.

I had on pants or running tights (can't remember), pantyhose and 4" anklestrap heels. I was driving around and decided to get an oil change at a local gas station that allowed you to drive the car in by yourself.

They asked if I wanted to wait in the lobby but I said no...would have died if they made me get out.

I was scared to death but they said ok and I got the oil changed, paid and left.

Liz

Hi There.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I have spent many a happy excursion in my heels, make-up and wig. I identify with you completely and you have reminded me of quite a lot of trips I have made.

The feeling is exquisite! How the dress shimmies on top of shaven, nyloned legs with that oh-so-cool and very fresh feeling is unsurpassable.

The exitement is out of this world.

I love it!

Susan.

Dressing and driving is something I have never done I have wanted too and have been temped in pervious cars I have owned, but I probarbly won't, as my current car is bright orange and attracts plenty of attention as I drive her around town, as there are only a few of these cars in the city where I live I would consider it to be a silly thing to do. I could never drive in heels not that I can't, I have done it, but it was in an older considerably less powefull car, I won't drive in anything that isn't flat and smoothed soled and zipped or laced onto my foot so it won't slip off, i.e. my flat Clarks' ankle boots or more usually a pair of trainers.

Hugs
    Amelia xxx

I dress and drive an average of twice a week. On weekends, I make the 100 mile round trip to a club. This morning, I went to the gas station en femme, as I've done many times before. I like to pretend I'm a just a girl who's on her way to work, stopping to get gas. Many times, I do a bunch of other "errands" too. The next step is the mall, still trying to work up the nerve.

Vikki

I agree the Dress N Drive thing is nice to get an initial confidence boost, but girls, don't settle for a secluded experience no one else can see. Get out of your cars. First, refuel. After you see that other people don't bite (well, most of them), walk into the gas station convenience store. Buy any silly thing. Flirt with the clerk (ok, that might take a little longer ). Before you know it, you'll be dancing the night away in a sequined cocktail dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina View Post
    But Lisa you have got to admit either is a bit of a lark
    Oooooooooooooh what a terrific spot
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Wink Imma's Only Dress & Drive

[SIZE="4"]To Group:

Many years ago on return trip from mid South Carolina to southern coastal Georgia, Imma paid bill in drab at motel and went back to room to change.

Imma changed into girdle, stockings, long line bra, panties, sweater, short skirt, and lace up knee boots for day time drive home.

Since it was years ago, I talked to many folks on CB.

Imma got called a "beaver" by a trucker heading in opposite direction. He wanted a "smokey report?"

Imma refused to answer and he got ugly!

Changed in my rented warehouse near home and went home in drab.

First, last, and only time!

Wearing those tight boots for about six hours made Imma realize why some GG express discomfort in wearing boots all day!

Imma
    [/SIZE]