Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: caught

Red face caught

have any of you girls being caught by a stranger ? while dressed

well last week i was getting changed as i was expecting a friend who was comming around for a coffee and chat.
    so as i was finishing off my make up (doing my nails)the door bell rang,so i came down the stairs too open the door and in doing so a women corrier (dhl)standing at the door and as she knew i was their so one big breath later i opened the door smilied and took the the parcel and she smilled and said i've got too sign for the parcel so i did and she said thank you and left,and i shut the door and i started to breath again. but in a strange way i felt good and pleased that i didn't panic.

lol to all claire xx

I have never been caught because I don't view crossdressing as wrong. I have opened the door while crossdressed many times so I have been observed many times. I guess it's how I percieve crossdressing.
    "Lady Fingers"

It is liberating isn't it?

Just yesterday I was driving away from the house and noticed that the neighbor across the street was waving, I don't know if he noticed my low cut top, etc. or not or even if he saw me getting into my car. But I guess it doesn't matter.

The biggest reason I care at all at this point is that my wife is comfortable with me dressing up indoors, but not so much with me being seen outdoors. I believe it's just a matter of time, but it's a compromise that works now.

A stranger can't "catch" you because they have no reason to identify you with a different presented gender. That said, I still vividly remember the first time I let a stranger see me when dressed. (Back in April, a room service girl at the hotel I was staying at in Vegas...)

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Well being caught by a stranger isn't technically being caught....more simular to being read in public.. And since there are no conciquences to being caught by someone you don't know.....

I've never been caught by anyone I know.. Been read probably more times than I want to admit to!! Lol.

Now refering to the Crossdressers Handbook....Section 5 - "Official rule for getting caught".., chapter 2.....and I quote....if said stranger tells his SO that happends to know your SO and then tells her........then you can oficially mark it down in the caught column.... See footnote....

Ohhhhh. Footnote--- Run like hell!!

Hehehe

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-18-2006 at 12:13 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have been seen in public by people I don't know, those offering assistance in my case during a time when I needed help. But no, I have never been seen by people I know.

I was taking my wig off in my car about a block from my house when
    a car I had not seen pulled along side me and was watching me . I drove of in a hurry put my car in the garage is that getting caught ?

Quote Originally Posted by julie w View Post
    I was taking my wig off in my car about a block from my house when
    a car I had not seen pulled along side me and was watching me . I drove of in a hurry put my car in the garage is that getting caught ?
    Nahhh. They probably thought you were some bald lady that was undergoing chemo and just had an itchy wig!!

Love Karren

.......My Photos

The gas company lady came over to light the firnest and I had on the smallest shorts that I had had went to sleep in and still had on my breast forms Im lazy so I was not taking them off and getting dressed to do it all over again when she leaves and since I want to come out anyway screw it my face was freshley shaved pure baby face and arched eyebrows. I think I was passing untill she asked where is the gui whom name is on the bill and I replied me and she replierd Oh and she was Oh so pretty if I wasnt dressd in femme I would of have to have had her phone number.

I have been caught in public when my halluications was on due to over dosage,I can recall a white truck was follow me for several times,I wasn't really know what I was doing until my doctor call me to his office and reduced my medicine,he amitted he gave me too much ,actually I took much more without his permission,I still feel quity cause I never told him that,but I'm going to tell him soon.
    Rain.

I was staying in a hotel, on a trip to a school for the plant where I worked. Even though I was with several co-workers(male), we each had our own rooms, so I indulged myself by wearing my panties during the day, and sleeping in a nice long pink brushed nylon nightie each night. Then, I overslept one morning. I awoke just in time to get out of my nightie, shower and put on clean panties and jeans for the day's classes. In my haste to get down, grab a cinnimon roll and a cup of coffee, I forgot and left my nightie on the bed. When I got back that afternoon, the bed was made and my nightie was hanging on the bathroom door. After that, everytime I passed one of the maids in the hall, they smiled and said Buenas Dias, Senor. (The school was in Texas). I never saw them speak to anyone else. When we checked out the final day, I left a $20.00 tip on the pillow with a note which said, simply, Gracias.

Not quite sure to what extent this constitutes being "caught" but I was seen enfemme by a neighbor just the other day...

I have a widow who lives next door, and she's cool with Michelle. (In fact, she's even given me several wigs!) Anyway, I walked over while enfemme to visit with her the other day. As we were standing on her front porch, another neighbor, (who had apparently just walked over to a nearby school to pick up his young son) came walking down the sidewalk with his boy. I felt that instinct that told me to run like the devil and hide, but I knew they had both spotted me--besides, I was right in the middle of a conversation and it would have been rude to just run off. As they walked past, the dad quickly waved and looked the other direction, pretending to be messing with his son's backpack. The boy yelled loudly "HI Bill!" as he always does. I waved, said hi and they walked on past.

No big deal, but I imagine things will be a little strange next time I see dear old dad out in the yard, lol.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Quote Originally Posted by myMichelle View Post
    Not quite sure to what extent this constitutes being "caught" but I was seen enfemme by a neighbor just the other day...

I have a widow who lives next door, and she's cool with Michelle. (In fact, she's even given me several wigs!) Anyway, I walked over while enfemme to visit with her the other day. As we were standing on her front porch, another neighbor, (who had apparently just walked over to a nearby school to pick up his young son) came walking down the sidewalk with his boy. I felt that instinct that told me to run like the devil and hide, but I knew they had both spotted me--besides, I was right in the middle of a conversation and it would have been rude to just run off. As they walked past, the dad quickly waved and looked the other direction, pretending to be messing with his son's backpack. The boy yelled loudly "HI Bill!" as he always does. I waved, said hi and they walked on past.

No big deal, but I imagine things will be a little strange next time I see dear old dad out in the yard, lol.
    Hehehe.... That's good, Michelle!! Guess it all depends on what your wearing the next time you see "Dad"!

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Wow! To be the lead story in the neighboorhood gossip......Priceless.....

Fully dressed (short skirt, cotton embroided top, wig, make up heals etc) I was working upstairs at work two weeks ago and after finishing the job I was doing I decided to head down stairs to the back office to prepare morning tea. At the end of the flight of stairs I parted back the curtain and standing right in front of me was a female customer; we both looked at each other I said "morning" (in a very soft tone) and she responded in kind. I could not help myself I had to ask " can I be of assistance", "no I'm fine just browsing", I smiled and nodded and cut a quick left into the corridor to the office; my heart was somewhat racing, but I guess seeing the lady had never seen me before its one of those unofficial "busted" cases. I was quite happy that my looked passed to her; I mean she didn't yell out "FREAK"!!!! Personally I think I looked stunning!
    Samantha

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    i have never been caught by a stranger as of yet. some close calls a few times but a good plan B is always a good thing. i have, however, been caught by my parents a couple of times when i was young. i do not know if they know i still dress and i'm not gonna try and find out. they are just to old fashion to understand that i need this for my personal well being. I do not know why i have these feelings but what i do know is that when i am dressed up i feel so much better about myself and feel much more comfortable. i really wish people could be more open minded and not make fun of things they don't understand.
    p.s. i have pic's on the way in a couple of weeks.
    p.p.s. i have not been on this site long, but i already have respect for everyone here because they are true to them selves.

As may be true for many of you, I've been caught a few times by my father while young. Mom, on the other hand, didn't mind and thought I looked cute.

15 years ago I was living with my buddy and his wife in an apartment. I'd dress up while they were out (they knew about it), and one day a woman from the real estate agency that owned the apartment building dropped by - while I was fully dressed. She asked who I was, and I said I was a visiting cousin, bluffing my way through her visit. I thought I had her fooled - till my friends visited that woman in her office, and she asked them, "Why was your roommate dressed as a woman?"

A more recent incident: I've been visiting a nearby town the past few wekkends while in girl mode. That town has several antiques shops and a nice restaurant with live music. I was in one of those shops, browsing, when I ran across one of my coworkers. She walked past without any sign of recognition. Days later I ran into her at work, and she said she saw me that day in that town! I said "That was my evil twin - yeah, that's the ticket."
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.

I just want to be me! Carla2003's Avatar
    The uncharted backwaters of northeastern Ohio somewhere WAAAAAY east of Cleveland...
    About a month ago, I was staying in a hotel in Michigan. I was up there for another event in my 'drab persona.' Since I was travelling alone, I thought I'd bring some things along (short skirt, some black high heeled boots, my new wig, etc.). I checked in in drab, did what I needed to during the day, then went back to the hotel and changed. I even ordered some room service. Unfortunately, the gentleman that delivered my dinner was the desk clerk that had checked me in. Ooops! He noticed, of course, and said as much. While I was stammering for an excuse, he blushed more than I did I think. That was the first time (so far) that I've been caught.

I drove in my driveway the other day, totally en femme, and the Fed Ex man was walking up to my door. He then turned around and walked over to the car and I thanked him for the package and signed for it. I was shaking in my boots, but he just smiled and said "Have a good day, M'am."

Love,
    Gwen

As usual, I went out for a few minutes (5:30, so it was quite dark) to see what the day looked like, dressed in skirt, p/h, coat hiding my forms, when the newspaper carrier suddenly showed up, at least half an hour earlier than normal. I thanked him for the paper in my quiet 'femme' voice. He certainly didn't react in any unusual way, so I guess I got away with it.
    And I'd been complaining about late paper deliveries....

Jan

Once on a dress & drive i decided to have a little walk on a quiet road, on rounding a corner there was a young woman on a bicycle. I must have startled her as she fell off. As she got up I asked her if she was all right, she mumbled yes and promptly rode off. I don't think that I pass so she must have known but it was such a rush!

Yes, me too

:be: I've been 'caught' as well!:be:

I was driving around in a cute light blue dress with a low cut blouse in my company vehicle. (the works... garters, thigh highs, lace panty and bra) Just in a blah mood, and wanted to get some fresh air.

While I was relaxing at a turnoff, one of my coworkers drove up to BS, knowing it was me. So there I am in high heels and dress with nothing much to say but "Hi".

Wink

[QUOTE=claire angie;597185]have any of you girls being caught by a stranger ? while dressed

I spent years worrying about being "caught", the about 6 years ago i came out to my all close freinds. Their reaction- plenty of support, encouragement + tips from the gg's. Oh, and comments that they knew anyway for years !!!!
    Since the ive gone from strength to strengh. As for strangers- ive always found that its like working in a different area to where you live, they dont know you, so they cant comment can they? And if they did, who the hell cares--people in glass houses and all that.
    And most people live in glass houses of one sort or another these days so dont worry and live as you want to. Lol rebecca
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 10-22-2006 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Typing in caps

Getting caught at first seems like it my be a great way to get out of the closet, but it's also a way to upset those around you...especially your spouse. Someone IS always watching, so unless you're ready for the fallout, I suggest you think twice...and then think twice again.
    Last edited by nicolecdgal; 11-13-2006 at 01:35 PM.