Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picking your Panties!

I get the wife to choose most days.

I thought I was done with this thread until I had a tough weekend and could not dress at all. And then this morning as I was getting dressed, my wife was hovering around, and I ended up putting on my white jockeys. Ugghh.

It was not until after lunch I could slip into my red stretch lace panties. It came with a big sigh of relief.

Do I plan what panties I am wearing, absolutely, especially on Mondays!!!

Since I only have White and Black panties, it is a tossup on Mondays. LOL Generaly I alternate. Black one day, White the next. Need to get some colors LOL

Depends on my mood

It all depends on my mood. If I'm feeling "girly" I pick something pink, or maybe some with a lot of lace. If it's a more masculine day, I'll pick something less femme, like green or blue. If I'm feeling sexy, it's probably black. My wife knows when I wear black panties I'm "in the mood". If I'm wearing my low-rise jeans I pick my Barely There Flirtaceous hipsters.

I can't wear a bra to work, but often slip one on when I get home. I feel compelled to pick a bra that matches, or coordinates with my panties. I might even change panties so they coordinate.

Veronica
    Last edited by CDVeronica2; 11-23-2006 at 12:08 PM.