Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Picking your Panties!

Picking your Panties!

Gurlz! I was wondering today because I had such a terrible time deciding which panties to wear today.
    How do you pick them? Is it silly nilly like picking the top of the pile or are you the complex kinda that has a system such as matching your bra colour. I know I know choices must be made. I choose by mood myself. If I'm feeling Sexy than definitely a thong. Now if I'm feeling down I got blue and so and so on.
    So please let me know how ya do it.
    In case you are wondering today was a daring kinda day so I went with my faves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I just go to my panties drawer and grab the first pair on top.
    I check to see they're ok i.e. not ready for the bin.
    If they're ok I just slip them on.

is in her vest
    It's first out and on they go. I do keep my matching bras and knickers together though.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I have everything from full cuts to thongs and what I choose depends on what I'm wearing, and how sexy I want to feel. Evening nights out are almost always thongs or bikinis. (my wife loves me in those). I used to think I looked silly in them until she convinved my otherwise. Long days with lots of chores/work then the full cuts are what I wear.
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

mood

depends on my mood...anything from thongs to white cotton panties

If I'm in a hurry I grab the top thong. Other times I think what I want to wear for the day as I'm waking up, planning the whole outfit. Sometimes I have trouble finding an item I planned on, but not often.

Unless I decide on a thong or somthing really frilly I just put on the ones from the top of my panty drawer.

OMG another panty thread! ! !
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

For me it's kinda of a mood thing and what I'll be wearing....BJ

Oh goodness, I'm the only obsessive. I wear them in rank order of favorite starting fresh each Monday. This leaves a bunch neglected, but one moves up the list once in a while. New ones usually rule if I am happy with them. The rule in the house is mine have to be black to distinguish them. Alas. Joni

i usually do an eeny meeny miny moe deal when selecting. but usually saying, "I don't wanna wear those today" and just grab my fav. pairs.

I usually match colors, I'm compulsive that way. I used to wear a lot of thongs but after a day at work they tend to "dig in" and it's hard to "tuck" with a thong. I tend to wear panty girdles now for daily work wear, I get the best tuck with them. I haven't tried a gaff yet. For me, it's function over form at work, if I'm going to be home all day, then I'll wear something frilly.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni Beauman View Post
    Oh goodness, I'm the only obsessive. I wear them in rank order of favorite starting fresh each Monday. This leaves a bunch neglected, but one moves up the list once in a while. New ones usually rule if I am happy with them. The rule in the house is mine have to be black to distinguish them. Alas. Joni
    That's fantastic!
    Do you have to count all the railings and avoid all the pavement cracks as well?
    What happens if you discover you've put on a pair out of sequence?
    How can you tell that a pair hasn't been moved out of order if they're
    all black?
    You must have many sleepless nights.

I'm just a Sloggi addict, thongs no way I go for the comfort factor every time

Like Loki I often wear Sloggi Maxi Briefs (or equivalent) or sometimes Sloggi Control Briefs. I also wear cotton interlock schoolgirl knickers , Navy-Blue, Bottle-Green, White etc. It depends on my mood. I have so many pairs of panties I have lost count. I must do a "Knicker Census" sometime and see how many hundreds of pairs I have. Always full briefs for me, not into Thongs, mini-briefs, boy-briefs (yeuch) etc.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

panties

pvc thong or silk.

What ever is comfortable. Hey Sparks this is a new low for you, putting up a pantie thread !

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Can't decied you can always get a set with the days ow the week embroyderiered on them (Mon, Tue, Wed) so if you forget what day of the week it is just check you panties
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Picking panties

Here's the way I do it. Eeney, meeney, miney, moe. Sometimes I end up with jockeys that day. Oh well, I'm not much into panties (no comment) a lot of times. Ericka/Rich

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    For me, the color of my underwear has to go with whatever I'm wearing (matching, contrasting, whatever) unless I'm wearing jeans. Once I've narrowed the color choice it's just whastever I feel like wearing based on the style of the underwear, my mood, and what I'm going to be doing that day.

Actually, that's how I always chose my men's underwear once I switched from tighty whiteys. I guess the signs had been there for a while, huh?

First out of the drawer.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Panties

what ever color hits me for that day.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX View Post
    I just go to my panties drawer and grab the first pair on top.
    I check to see they're ok i.e. not ready for the bin.
    If they're ok I just slip them on.
    Likewise! I'm not too concerned about what people don't see, only what they do see.
    "Lady Fingers"

If I know I have an important event (or a special occassion), then I choose something silky.

If just had a shower and only wearing a pair overnight, then any old cotton ones will do.

A lot of my undies are white, but color really depends upon the mood.

At the mo, I am wearing white cotton minis.

I try to keep it random, but I do wind up gravitating to a few favorites...if it's a special day and I want to feel extra-girly, there's a pair with little butterflies on them that I'll wear. My least favorite is a pair with stripes that seems to me to be the least feminine in my inventory (they came as part of a six-pack--I'm a very practical CDer).

picking your panties

Oh my !!

I must have at least 100 or more panties in a giant drawer ..I pick and choose dependant on my mood ...silky briefs or high waist ....I do try to match my
    bra with the panties most days.

I do love to shop for panties whenever possible ....

Melissa
    Last edited by melissaabom; 10-19-2006 at 11:23 AM. Reason: errors