Thread: Hand me downs

Banned Read only

Hand me downs

Have you ever received fem items to keep from a family member who no longer needs them?

Banned Read only
    thats funny you bring that up,I think it would be cool if someone had 6 older sisters,and all he got were hand me downs.ladeeda

Banned Read only
    I've got 4 elder sisters and I wore my youngest sisters hand me downs from when I was an infant up until about the age of twelve.
    I didn't always wear her clothes, I had dresses and skirts of my own as my mother was totally cool about my crossdressing and bought me new girls clothes of my own.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX View Post
    I've got 4 elder sisters and I wore my youngest sisters hand me downs from when I was an infant up until about the age of twelve.
    I didn't always wear her clothes, I had dresses and skirts of my own as my mother was totally cool about my crossdressing and bought me new girls clothes of my own.
    what a mom

My Ex gives me her hand me downs prior to sending them off to Good Will. Although she is smaller than me, i usually find one or two "gems" worth keeping. Funny though, she has never asked to check through my old goodies.lol....I only wish she had bigger feet...

Never really thought about before but I got my older sister's plain tops, pants, shorts and PJ's up until I was about 8 or 9. Then my Mom quit passing them to me and over to a cousin. Maybe that is why Im so much more comfortable in fem clothes....

Jenn

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If a person's wife counts as family then yes, all the time! Marla often gives me her clothes as hand me downs and I totally love it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I used to get hand me downs from my ex mother-in-law (basically everything except shoes). I would never trade my current wife for anything...but those were the days!!

First post so I will say hi to all here.

I don’t know if this counts but my wife and I have many clothes that we share back and forth. The only thing we don’t share is shoes. I’m a woman’s size 11 and she is a size 7.

PattieAnn

Looking for friends Karen Edmonton's Avatar
    I got hand me downs from my sister , although she didn't know it ! LOL I had friends who worked for good will , and my sister would give me her old cloths to give to them . I had my pick first ! hehehehe ! Does that make me a bad person ? I hope not !
    This girl just wants to have fun !!!

Yes, from my wife, but she doesn't know.

Helen xx