Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How femme is your bedroom?

Red face

as i live on my own my room can be as i like it but since i came out to the family more and more girls stuff has been left around i.e make up panties bra came home one day and my mum who does the cleaning had left a satin nightgown for me

Quote Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
    Ooooh! I love the Holly Golightly painting! I want one!
    Yeah, when I went into the gallery I was so like 'Oh, this is sooooooooooooo me! I bought it on the spot then found everything else to match Ah, Holly Golightly, she's like a favourite Aunt
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by secrets View Post
    Lisa, it may be small but its cute

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... panda.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww panda... It's a panda... I love panda's. I actually sponser panda's to eat bamboo... true, true, true.... Thank you

The lovers have flown...

Tinkerbell everything by next week.

I Love Tinkerbell!

I am the same as Ebony. After Christmas, my bedroom will probably look very similar to this...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not very femme at all. Computers, books, cars, and clothes everywhere.
    Hail Satin!

My bedroom is neutral really...with the exception of bra's and nylons and whatnot scattered about. I have a feeling after tonight though I am going to get even more bold with my apartment. I expect it to be a girlyswirl of goodness when I get done with it

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

Kool thread!

Hi everyone

My bedroom has a definite feminine flair to it, I think. The alls are painted a pastel blue (a color my sister picked out when she was living in that room) with white trim. My mother wanted it painted a different color when I moved into that room (she felt it wasn't a masculine color; I don't want my bedroom walls painted a masculine color), but it was a brand new paint job and I convinced her and my father to save their money and leave it. Besides, unbeknownst to them, I absolutely love the color!

The carpet is cream colored and only perhaps a year old. My comforter (which I picked out a while back) has a native american-type pattern on it composed of paler colors. Not quite pastel, I suppose, but I think it's just past the line into the feminine side. My keyboard isn't too feminine looking, though.

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm interested in the responses, but at the same time disappointed. There is so much time and effort spent here with everyone telling each other how femme they are and all the girly gear they wear. Yet it seems that most girls live their lives as unreconstructured males in a male world. Bedrooms as bombsites!!! Come on girls. Do something for girldom. At least make an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    At least make an effort.
    I made some new curtains this weekend... I'm funny like that

The lovers have flown...

Good for you Lisa. Now that wasn't too hard, was it? Let's hope you inspire some other girls.