Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turning the tables....again

Question Turning the tables....again

Just a question...but if y'all got to have monthly periods with cramps, moodiness and sporadic bouts with thoughts of killing someone (joking)...would you still find it as appealing to be...female?? How about child birth? Would you do it? Is that the ultimate fantasy so to speak??...Just wondering...Have a wondeful day!!

it would suck to have periods and give birth but i guess if that was the price to pay i would, no price is really too high to be who i should have been at birth...
    Nobody want's to feel alone
    And everybody want's to love someone
    Out of the tree go pick a plum
    Why can't we all just get along?
    <<Garbage - Androgyny>>

My wife has often commented that I only get the fun part of being a girl. Monthly cramps, mood swings and child birth (Oh and you forgot menopause) are certainly no fantasy of mine....

To actually be a female has never been a fantasy of mine. I generally enjoy being male (with the exception of having all that body hair). I just like to sometimes look like or imitate a woman. I am definitely guilty of just wanting the best of both worlds.
    Phoebe

"If you had rickets, fleas and a life expectancy of 30 would you still want to dress up as a Medeival Princess when you're a little girl?"

Your question is usually asked by women on this forum who are feeling rather angry about something, rather than a desire to have the question answered.

But just incase you do want it answering.....Some people are Transexual and therefore the misery of not being who they wish to be is probably greater than any other natural suffering as a consequence of being a female. The fact that they go through years of surgical hell and mental torment is testament to that.

Other people are just CDs and can go home for tea after playing out.

As for me yes i would as i feel i should have been a girl from the start. I would gladly take a pill or anything that could make my body do & be the way it should have been.
    In away it is nice not to know these things but for some of us we feel cheated. We missed alot of the good things of growing up as girls that you enjoyed & we will never experiance. We may never have that true look or figure or walk that is so special. Our voices are dead give aways if we let our guard down at all & slip back to a male tone,or even in how we phase our words & actions. Yes i would love to know all that you have & wish you could put yourself on guard like most of us have to. Sometimes i think that is just as hard as some of the things you asked us.
    This is only my feelings, but dear they are from my heart.
    Janelle

Hi, Couldnt Agree More. Lol Rebecca

With Julie Being From Up North Myself. Hugs + Kisses Rebecca
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 10-20-2006 at 12:09 PM.

Not a bit, as I'm not transgendered. I prefer being male - so long as I can take periodic gender breaks.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I normally try to avoid posts like this, they seem to be posted to inflame the members that come to this forum for support. the poster here,has lumped all the MtoF members into one, regardless of their beliefs. Those who are TG would welcome all that is female, I believe the want of being the right mind with the right body would far outweigh the monthly discomfort that unfortunately affects women. The CD portion of the membership do not wish to be genetic women, they want to emulate them, they are drawn to the female side, and others simply have a fascination with female clothes.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

From 13 to 28 my life was like an everyday period... In fact I didn't live... I merely existed. Sometimes I have to smile at the fact I'm still alive So what was that about cramps?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    "If you had rickets, fleas and a life expectancy of 30 would you still want to dress up as a Medeival Princess when you're a little girl?"

Other people are just CDs and can go home for tea after playing out.
    Can I marry you, Julie?

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by Charity's GG View Post
    Just a question...but if y'all got to have monthly periods with cramps, moodiness and sporadic bouts with thoughts of killing someone (joking)...would you still find it as appealing to be...female?? How about child birth? Would you do it? Is that the ultimate fantasy so to speak??...Just wondering...Have a wondeful day!!
    Turning the tables back,(my this table is turning faster than a spinning top) if you could rid yourself of all of the above but it meant you could never experience the wonder of motherhood would you? Julie is right this question is often asked in anger/frustration, Obviously I can never know how awful it feels to suffer with periods but I have to believe that it is all woth it when you first hold a new born baby knowing that you created a life. For me to feel a life growing inside you and experiencing the bond that only happens between a mother and child would be worth any sacrifice.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

In fact, if it was just possible for a man to give birth, even if it wasn't possible to become a woman, I would take it immediately. For me, giving birth is transcendant. I would be ready to endure a lot of suffering. If it was possible, my wife would be happy to let me give birth instead of her. And I would be happy too.

I do wonder if you could have periods after a few months I wonder how many of you would say "not again I wish this didn't happen every month" I bet there would be quite a few. And no I am not angry about something, not yet anyway.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Yes.

I want to be respectful of the physical discomfort (and taxation for essentials).

But without it I can only be an impersonator.

"Princess" Michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Banned Read only
    periods and pain during childbirth is the price Eve had to pay for eating that apple

[QUOTE=Jenni Y;599754]I normally try to avoid posts like this, they seem to be posted to inflame the members that come to this forum for support.[QUOTE] I think Jenni is right. I like the momentary escape from masculism, and that is why I dress, not to become a total woman. When it comes to periods, I suffered through many with my ex wife. There is an old but true saying, "If momma ain't happy, then nobody is happy." Billie Jean

I told my wife many times that if I could carry the next kid I would in a heart beat ( she mentioned it to me a few times.) and after watching her go thru the labor pains I can honestly say that she is one inceadible woman

While they may not get periods & cramps, the TS girls on estrogen etc surely do know about hormone-related mood swings.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

is the grass greener over there

As a Man i have beatin up my body pretty well, fallen out of trees, cut my self with a chain saw,and had three major back surgeries. Basically i have worked my body doing manly things, all of which will give me pain for the rest of my life.

I think each of use either man or women has some pain to live with an yet some how our higher power has given us the strength to live with it.

I know if my body was of a women, i could live with what ever i had to.

Personally, I'd like to believe that I could handle having a monthly period, mood swings, etc. but I don't think I'd be too cracked-up on child birth!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Untitled
    ...but if y'all got to have monthly periods with cramps, moodiness and sporadic bouts with thoughts of killing someone (joking)...
    I get this thing monthly, its usually when the bank is empty and there is still some month left
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

hi charity

in answer to your question yes i would i am a ts BTW. i just hang out here with all my girl friends. and love the wonderful comments and talk so if i could i would but thats not going to happen. except i do PMS but without the pads..

hugs Marissa

If only it was the period cramps alone...

How about being underpaid, hitting the glass ceiling, working outside and still having to do the house chores, and having to take care of the kitchen and Junior's diapers while hubby is enjoying a cold one with the boys?

We cds want to wear high heels to party all night, real women want to kick them off after a workday.

Crazy Lady
    Now we are getting into the really personal arena. A health condition I suffer from does supply me with cramps on about a monthly schedule, but the more well balanced I eat the less often I suffer from those cramps. The cramps can be really severe, to the point of throwing up. And little to no bleeding.

Luckily, the only mood swings are around the time of the local Tri-Ess meeting, happiness before and during the meeting, depression after the meeting. Tho dealing with the kids does lead to rapid mood swings.

Dee