Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever Pretended To Be Pregnant!!!!

Ever Pretended To Be Pregnant!!!!

Some times i dress like im pregnant and waddle around the house!!!! l dont do it all the time because its alot of effort but l just wanted to try it!!!!

HAS ANYONE ELSE TRYED IT!!!!
    love zoe!!! xxxxx

No, Ive never acted it out, however, I alsway wondered what it would be like to be pregnant and have a child.

Platinum Member
    just some things are better left to the GG'S ... no not at all interested in that at all.....

Banned Read only

Great way to get cars to stop at a crosswalk

Otherwise you can stand there for an hour before anyone stops. Male or female or with kids. Strollers do get the cars to stop but not as quick as a Pregnant woman.

With my gut the pregnant part is easy, however I'd look like a pregnant grandma.

I've fantasized about it many times and tried to get the "look" a few times with extra padding. I've also been intrigued by the idea of carrying a baby and of having one. I was very interested in the movie Arnold Schwarzenegger made in which he played a pregnant man, and in the 1970s I remember a planned parenthood poster campaign that used a portrayal of a pregnant man with text that asked the rhetorical question "Would you be more careful if you were the one who got pregnant?"
    I'm at an age that I probably would get even more stares if I tried to go out dressed to look pregnant, but I might try the look at home again some time.
    warmly, Linnea

I don't know if I look like I'm pregnant or just fat.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I remember when I was in my teens, still living at home, mom had this summer sun type dress which was really flowy, and didn't have a waist band. One time I tucked a folded up pillow into the nylons for a pregnant type look. Walked around for awhile, but decided it was too weird. That was the only time.

:0)

I have a big belly, and I have wondered, if I bought maternity clothes, if i'd be mistaken for being pregnant. I know the carry point is quite different and the look would be all wrong, but I wonder.

No, never tried it...

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am also plump and when en-femme I look at the start of the second trimester. I did once buy a maternity dress in a Thrift shop and already had some maternity panties so dressed at home with a small cushion down the front to give the effect. However let us not forget all the downside of pregnancy for a real biological woman, tiredness, morning-sickness , constipation, depression, discomfort, then the pain and mess of giving birth and often post-natal depression. It is often sad that if men had to give birth they would only ever have one child. Let us not mock real women in this which is a unique attribute which cannot even be copied by the most expertly performed GRS on a born male.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Good god NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    I'm trying to be nice

wished

Hi,

Haven't pretended yet, but I've often wished I could be. A maternity outfit is on my shopping list. Some cds may find it strange, but to me it's a symbol of femininity that appeals, despite the real life issues which I want to be respectful of.

"Princess" michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Pg

Every once in a while,Hon. I have a special form I made just for that. I also have about 7 maternity outfits. I was actually going to go through a "full term" simulated pregnancy last year but decided not to. The folks at the club I go to were even going to give me a "baby shower" to keep me in the spirit of it. I thought better of it though as I realized I wouldn't be able to drink or dance, especially toward the end if I was really pretending to be PG. The main thing I realized though is that I knew I would be the one who was most disappointed when I didn't have a real little one to take care of. I feel like I missed something though. You have to make some very tough choices sometimes. Ericka/Rich

I'll leave this one to the professionals! The GGs can keep pregnancy. I'd rather deal with periods w/ out the pregnancy bit! However, I don't think we're alone on this, either. There's plenty of GGs that don't want to deal with pregnancy, either.

I'll agree there are moments that pregnancy can be beautiful....but for me there were fairly difficult times in the birthing.
    Still...it's my bet if guys had to give birth to the babies...(hehehehe) the birth rate would plummet.

Think so?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Owens GG View Post
    I'll agree there are moments that pregnancy can be beautiful....but for me there were fairly difficult times in the birthing.
    Still...it's my bet if guys had to give birth to the babies...(hehehehe) the birth rate would plummet.
    You sell us short, Kerry. I think if the opportunity presented itself, we would have more fortitude than most may think. Just because some men are "wimpy babies" doesn't mean we all are. We don't all think with our penis. Some of us think and feel with our hearts. You actually have to know someone as a person before you can make such a "call". Ericka/Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Just feel I have something to say in this matter. I had a baby eight months ago. And yes, being pregnant is, well, uncomfortable from time to time, but you're forgetting something. Do you really think so many women would have a second child, not to mention a third, if it was so horrible? Being pregnant isn't awful alone. You have a new life growing inside you! Your own, little child. In week 26, some sooner, some later, the child begins to kick. It feels like small bubbles gently bursting on the inside of your stomach, or small, tingly, electric jolts. At first you're not even sure if they really are kicks. You know that the child can hear your voice, which later on, after birth, will give it comfort and safety. It falls asleep when you're moving, like your womb is it's cradle. It awakes when you're still. It can be annyoing when you're trying to sleep, but most of the time it's just great to feel life inside you, and the connection you have gets stronger.
    Being pregnant is physically draining and tiresome, but you'll have this, happy, content and warm feeling inside, that makes it all worth while. It's giving, in lack of better words.
    And the birth... No matter how bad giving birth is, the pain is nothing compared to the joy you'll feel in the days, and probably years to come. You'll remember the pain, but strangely enough, you kind off won't. It's difficult to explain, when you haven't experienced it.

Anyways, being pregnant and giving birth, it's worth it.
    that brought a tear to my eye,

='.'=
    Jamie

have I thought about it? yes.. I love children.. but thats something I have never done.. never pretended to be pregnant.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Banned Read only
    after what the american government and the veterans administration has been doing to me for 36 years,I should be

I love wearing maternity clothes. In many ways, pregnancy is the quintessential female experience, and I never feel more womanly than when I’m simulating it with the heavy form I attach to my abdomen to create a seven-month bulge. I own at least 20 maternity outfits, as well as all the appropriate lingerie and even a bathing suit. I’ve frequently shopped at maternity stores and often tried things on before buying them. Waddling ever so slightly through a mall, with one hand tucked just below my pregnant belly for support, just as pregnant women do, is a real trip.

No!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sparks View Post
    No!
    so you just love wearing knickers and bras!!!! yea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fran46 View Post
    I love wearing maternity clothes. In many ways, pregnancy is the quintessential female experience, and I never feel more womanly than when I’m simulating it with the heavy form I attach to my abdomen to create a seven-month bulge. I own at least 20 maternity outfits, as well as all the appropriate lingerie and even a bathing suit. I’ve frequently shopped at maternity stores and often tried things on before buying them. Waddling ever so slightly through a mall, with one hand tucked just below my pregnant belly for support, just as pregnant women do, is a real trip.
    I like your style honey!!! It is fun and i always do it right!!!! it takes alot of effort!!!

love zoe xxxxx

I bet some of the GGs get uncomfortable reading this thread.

I have vague memories of trying the pregnant look when I was young, possibly at the request of a gf or other GG, but it's not something that I'm attracted to doing. Don't get me wrong, I think pregnancy generally enhances a woman's beauty, but dressing as pregnant is getting a bit too close to the line of mockery for me, rather than simple imitation. But YMMV.

I don't think we yet have all the necessary medical technology, but in the future it could be possible for some men to act as surrogate mothers. If such technology had been available to me when I was in my twenties, I think I would have given it some serious thought.

It is possible for many men to breast-feed. Some men can build up their breasts simply by pumping, but most of us would also require a course of hormones. If I had an expectant wife, I would offer to do this, but only if she was into it.

For a fascinating article on male lactation, see http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/...s/milkmen.html. This article has been around for a few years, but has been recently updated.

We give our babies rubber pacifiers to suck, but for most of us, letting a baby suck on a man's breast is taboo. I'd be fascinated to know what the members here feel on this issue.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Looking pregnant.

Yes I did it one time for a Halloween party with my wife. I enjoyed it you do feel more womanly tha way. I got to wear a now old fashion top that was very feminion.