Thread: question for you ladies

question for you ladies

when you go out dressed in fem and have to use the little girls room. what do you do? do you use the little girls room and if you do have you had any problems with the gg that are in the rest room or the police or any one else?
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

I've only been to private parties and TG-friendly places where the wash rooms were unisex. I suppose I'd use the ladies room, be discreet and sit down so as not to make myself stand out any more than I already would en femme.
    Every man should learn how to walk in high heels

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I always make sure that I leave the house "on empty". If I get caught short and need to go, then I do use the women's rest room. I go in for the absolute minimum amount of time I can, and I get out of there as fast as possible. I try to time my exit when anyone who is in there is in a stall themselves so they don't see me and obviously I don't strike up a conversation with anyone.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

That's fair question and a good one. Just do what you have to do and get out. Don't try to draw attention to yourself. Don't stare, don't ask if they need help. Just think of yourself as a girl act as a girl would and be done. I did use one one time at a motel and was scared, but just did my thing and left. No problem no hassle.
    GOD BLESS!!!
    AMY

no choice

Sue Ellan go before you leave home and limit liquids while out. If you can not make it home or to a place with a family restroom. Go in and sit like a lady. Always tear of some toilet paper. What you do with it is up to you. Try to leave when there are few or no ladies to run into. Always was your hands and then leave right away.

Eileen

restrooms

HI SUE. i have done this many times en femme. be proud of your self, go in, do your thing, but make sure your feet point OUT! girls don't stand to pee! and make sure to wash ur hands. fixing makeup may be another story. GET IN GET OUT BE DONE! hugs

Ladies' room - you've no other option if you're wearing a skirt or dress unless you can find a unisex washroom.

Jan

Untitled
    question for you ladies

Well I aint one of them but ...

Full en-femme, always the little girls room, work mode, little boys room, but then again I've been there 12 years and only 2 of them 24/7 so not sure if the company could deal with a load of hysterical females.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

a unisex restroom would definatley be best. I think other than that you would almsot have to go in the ladies room.. I wouldnt think it would be a problem as long as you went in the did your business and got out.. I think most ggs wouldnt really take notice as long as you didnt hang around to check your makeup or anything like that.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Mmm that must be abit of a tricky one for you girls. I doubt very much whether most GGs would take offence, afterall we do use cubicles so weve still got privacy. But wouldn't it be awful for you if one of us did take the huff and make a point of saying something.
    BEVxxx

Who knows Bev you might even say something nice ( I Hope)
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    Who knows Bev you might even say something nice ( I Hope)
    Well I'd like to think so Shelly, and if it was me and many of my GG friends on here Im sure we would do. Shame I can't say that on behalf of everyone tho isn't it?
    BEV

I have been to two clubs, one has a 'Unisex' facility and the other I was told by the club owner to use the 'Ladies' room and if anyone gave me any static let the owner know and he would set them straight. When traveling I allways keep a large mouth bottle with a screw top in case of 'emergencies', you never know... Hugs, Sandi

I have used the ladies room sparingly (maybe 6 times) in the last year of adventures. As stated before, if you don't feel confident, find a Dunkin Donuts or other fast food that tipically has a 1 person bathroom. Use it and get out. If you have to use a public ladies room, just act the part. If you don't make eye contact, it's unlikely that anyone will initiate a conversation (yes, most of us are still perfecting "the voice"). There are many cities where there are regulations protecting the TG (Cambridge, Mass for one). And for goodness sake, don't look scared. If you do make eye contact, smile a friendly smile and keep moving!

Sally

I really don't think there's any choice but to use the ladies' room when you're fully dressed. The alternative can get very messy and even dangerus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    I have used the ladies room sparingly (maybe 6 times) in the last year of adventures.

There are many cities where there are regulations protecting the TG (Cambridge, Mass for one).
    It's a good idea to read the actual law on this in your area, before relying on it though. Where such laws exist, they are mostly aimed at protecting the TS community, not simple CDers. The law may not be on your side if you're not full-time or preparing for transition.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sue ellan View Post
    when you go out dressed in fem and have to use the little girls room. what do you do? do you use the little girls room and if you do have you had any problems with the gg that are in the rest room or the police or any one else?
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.
    I usually find a remote bush

OK very good question. i hope i can post here i am a ts and my doctor gave me a letter of passage. just in case that happens but i have never used it. just make sure your feet face the right way "sit down" do what you go to do. wash hands and get out. i've had no problems..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A good Question deserves a good answer,
    When going out to a place ask what there restroom policies are.
    I make it a practice to do just that,if your going to places that are tg,cd.ts freindly there pretty good about it.They either have privet bathrooms that are unisex or as long as your dressed they dont have a proublem with it.

No matter where I'm at, when I'm out dressed, I'll use the women's room. I go in, do my business, wash my hands and get out. I've never had a problem, knock on wood.

When out enfem use the ladies room if there is no “family” or unisex restroom available.

I have used the ladies room many times over the years and never had a problem, even had some positive experiences. Once I asked the waitress where the ladies room was. She did not bat an eye and said in the other room down that hall, the first one on the left.

In another restaurant restroom, both stalls were busy so I started fixing my make up and a young lady came in. As we were both waiting, another lady came in and when a stall opened up, the young lady said pointing to me, “She’s next” Felt so good to be referred to as “she”.

Richelle

The only place I have been refused entrance to women's room was at a gay bar. Insisted I use men's room. I preferred the long drive home. Joni