Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you gurls have a shoe fetish?

Do any of you gurls have a shoe fetish?

Its kinda like this. I'm a stiletto heel and nylon stocking addict. Sure! I love the panties, bra's. make and other girly stuff period. My CDing episodes have always started off with a good foundation. High stiletto heels.. I love everything about womens shoes, The sight, the touch and the way I feel while wearing em. Also I have a preference for Thi highs with reinforced toes and wearing them with pointed toe stilettos. I guess this is more of a sexual fetish than a CD issue. I just spent $120.00 on another pair of stilettos with the very long pointed toes and 5" spiked heels, I'm feeling guilty but it will pass. Do any of you gurls have a sexual thing for shoes?

Smile Retifism amongst other things

I'll put my hand up and be counted. I certainly do have a sexual thing for shoes, womens shoe only though, size 10 men's brogues do nothing for me.

It seems there's a tide running against sex for pleasure being discussed around here (Hey... I could be wrong... Dont judge me please), so I think I'll leave it at that.

Red face

count me in. I have alwasy wanted to wear women's shoes. I for sure would have a major problem if I was a women's size 9, Since, I am a 12.5 or 13, I am not able to find much variety of shoes. I do have 7 pairs and only 2 pairs of guys shoes. Jena

Silver Member
    Wow, if I had the money I could sure become one. Shoes are wonderful. I just can't afford what I would like.

Steph

The shoes are my favorite part, you can literaly have one pair for every day of the year. Plus some pairs can go with almost anything. I don't get off on shoes, but I do get excited every now and then when I see a pair I like.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

No outfit is complete without the shoes and thigh highs! Yep I'd have to say that the shoes are just about my favorite part about dressing.

Another shoe queen here

I love buying heels, it is a major part I have to control in my shopping as I just love shoes.

Tiffany

Wink

I love heels... love the feel of them on my feet... love the sound of them as I walk. I am trying to save up to get myself a pair of thigh-high that I might wear to my first club-outing. Just the idea of dancing in them makes me melt inside... and hopefully would cause any onlooker to do the same

Sejd
    Never thought about it before I slipped my feet with thigh highs into my new black leather shoes. Now I understand!!!!
    Sejd

I love stockings too, but not so much the shoes. If they complete the outfit, then sure, but thats about it. I'm also a men's 13, so finding cute shoes it hard.

MadisonAveLady
    Make mine a pair of sling backs anytime.
    Add on open toe there is nothing better

Count me in also. I always wear women's shoes when I am home.

I am crazy about heels!!! Always wearing them when enfemme.....and always buying them, too. I must have like 12 pair.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Shoes?

Did someone say shoes? I don't know if I've ever said this ,but I LOVE shoes!
    I just bought three pair yesterday! There can't be a better high than a new pair of shoes!

Shoes are my favorite!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

No Foot Fetish

But I do have a lingerie and pantyhose obsession ! From Katrina always in panties and bra.

*giggle* You can have read more than 8 posts before reading this?

I have a serious shoe fetish.... all up i think i have nearly 30 pairs, all different styles.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Yes I have a shoe fetish, for as long as I can remember. I love the way they feel when I wear them as well as how they transform the very act of walking in them.

If I had to give up all but was able to keep one item, I would keep the shoes.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Count me in as well!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Love them! At least 30 pairs!!

Johnna

It's only when we can celebrate who we are that the world will ever be able to do the same...

Must ... have ... shoes

Yow .. I LOVE shoes. Heels are cool, but I wear ballet-type flats ALL-waze. Even in drab. Black flats rule. Size: women's 10. Sometimes 9.5.

Thanks ... Now I want new boots. Shoe talk is so cool.
    Gen
    Luvyall!

Not me. I only have 12 pairs of shoes and sandals, 4 pairs of stilletos, 7 pairs of boots, including 3 thigh-highs. I have two pairs of male boots and two pairs of male shoes. Not a fetish, it's just what a girl needs to get by.

!

Are you kidding?! That is where it all started for me! Love shoes myself and my wife love shoes too. It is a great thing to share! She benefits from my fetish and enjoys the gifts plus I get to get a pair every now and then.

Poor girl

Quote Originally Posted by KarynCD View Post
    I am crazy about heels!!! Always wearing them when enfemme.....and always buying them, too. I must have like 12 pair.
    you only have 12 pair of heels!!! I must have at least 30 myself and several pair of flats. My flats are all the same style just different colors. I love to shoe shop I just love DSW shoestore and I am in luck as I wear a size 9.5 or 10 in womens size. Just look at my avatar