Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why crossdress

Why crossdress

Hey everybody I know I haven't been on in a long time it's not my fault.

My question is to all you ladies Why do you like crossdressing and how does it help you?
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

The real question is, Why not crossdress?
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

Jenna cd in nc JennaisahottieNC's Avatar
    i love crossdressing bc it gives me the feel of being sexy like a woman when i want and i want it trust me. nothing like the feel of wearing a hot sexy outfit to get u going!!!!! keep it up girlfriend!!!!

Jenna

Gold Member
    I don't really know any more, so I'm going to say because it's fun and theres a fem side of me that just needs to get out.

I like to feel like a lady - its a sexy rush for me. Spending 6 or 7 hours out and about as Natasha is just a glorious feeling. It is hard to tell you why - it just feels wonderful - almost mystic.

Simple answer

It doesn't "help" me , Hon. I do it simply because I want to. Ericka/Rich

Well gurl,

Crossdressing for me is a break from the norm. I love the glitz and glamour that can come with dressing and the opportunity to really become femme. The tight undergarments, makeup, soft-smelling perfume are so therapeutic to me after a rough day at work. It is very difficult to explain but becoming a lady is the best form of relaxation that I know of!

Leah

Been a part of me for as long as I can remember. It's just something I do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Because there is no choice; you just have to !

Caroline

I dont really have to but I enjoy it.. Its kind of exciting in a way..
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Nothing feels quite like it. It's joyful and liberating. It makes me feel pretty. It makes me feel like a woman. It's something I need and have needed from time immemorial in my life. It's exciting and so different. I seem to have to do it because, any time I've tried to not do it, I've rushed back.
    Otherwise, I don't have a clue.

I don't like to crossdress, I like to feel like I really should, being me, the me that is inside. To me I am crossdressing when I have to go out male because I feel Female on the inside. When I put on a dress it makes me feel good inside and complete. I don't want to be known by any thing except Amy, this is who I am, the other person is who I have to be to be excepted in this world.
    GOD BLESS!!!
    AMY

Banned Read only
    I crossdress because I can I'm 57 years old now,who in there right mind is going to try to tell me I can't or try to stop me.
    If they don't like it,they can let the door hit them in their arse on their way out.
    Last edited by Snookums; 10-22-2006 at 05:08 PM.

I have crossdressed in some form or another for 50 years now. When dressed, I feel more feminine and actually feel much more relaxed. For longer than I can remember, I dress completely and fully. And the older I get, the stronger this need becomes. As the saying goes, I love being a girl!!

Why Crossdress

For me it is like all of the pieces of the puzzle that makes up me all come togather at one time and I can be really me.I dont have to pretend to be something diffrent than who I am,I am all here at one time.The real question is why don't more people do it.

Love Yah

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Why not crossdress? I enjoy it and and it is fun.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    I don't know if it helps me... well, it helps me feeling sexy, hot and desired... even if it's only me in the room. Right now I'm wearing a bikini and big platforms and I feel sexier than any hot swimsuit-illustrated top model... that's how it helps me...
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Smile I Love It

[SIZE="3"]I crossdress because I love to. I feel liberated and complete. Women's clothing makes me feel soooo feminine. The feminine side will no longer be denied.

Gennee[/SIZE]

:be:
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Content and Happy
    It's who I am.

Lanore

Quote Originally Posted by crusadergirl View Post
    Hey everybody I know I haven't been on in a long time it's not my fault.

My question is to all you ladies Why do you like crossdressing and how does it help you?
    hard question, I always liked to wear womens appreal. every since I was a kid
    41 now. a part of me likes the feel of the things that I am wearing I bought
    a new pair of boots today. they are killing me right now. but I will get use to them.

For men, it's all for the sexual feeling. Makes me feel sexy.

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

My 0.02

It doesn't help me in the sense that you're talking about. It completes me. It allows me to express my femininity in a context congruent to my femininity.

For example, when I'm alone at night in the big house I live in, I find the house rather creepy. In drab mode, I feel like I have to repress that. In femme mode, it feels natural for me to feel creeped out and I can just feel that and express it (if only to myself) and feel real.

I believe that, whatever else I discover about myself, I could never live a strictly masculine life because there would be no "acceptable" way to express my femininity and this would leave me angst-ridden. I don't seem to feel that angst en femme; only en drab. Thus, it's mentally healthier for me to CD and explore being Lisa.

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my dressing

I just love the feel of the material in womens clothing on my shin. I love wearing sexy lingerrie as well I love baby doll tops and very feminine tops some with low scoop necklines. it gives me the oppurtunity to relax from a hard week of work. Saturday is my shopping day to get dressed and hit the female stores and look and see whats new.

serina

hi girls help me please. first i must say you are wonderful amazing people. the more i read these post the more confused i get so why be a guy at all. i don't mean to offend anyone thats not why i am posting. i just don't get it. by day the drab boring guy at night a hot sexy woman !!. and the next day it starts all over again!!. why not just go all the way ? again sorry help me

best wishes
    xx xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by LeahCD2002 View Post
    Well gurl,

Crossdressing for me is a break from the norm. I love the glitz and glamour that can come with dressing and the opportunity to really become femme. The tight undergarments, makeup, soft-smelling perfume are so therapeutic to me after a rough day at work. It is very difficult to explain but becoming a lady is the best form of relaxation that I know of!

Leah
    I agree with Leah, to me it is a form of relaxation as I so much enjoy wearing skirts and make-up.

Richelle