Thread: Victorias Secret Christmas Catalog

Victorias Secret Christmas Catalog

Girls, I just ordered the short skirt on the front of the VS christmas catalog. I can't wait to get it. I am also going to buy gold boots to go with it. There are tons of pretty and sexy items in there. Have any of you ordered out of that catalog yet? It is very hard to resist. The skirt is shown here. http://www.victoriassecret.com/

I just ordered an new cd shirt....

I love VS my girlfriend and I are indebted to them for the rest of our lives....I did however just order a new tee shirt from this site.... www.tgtees.com

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyinwpb View Post
    I love VS my girlfriend and I are indebted to them for the rest of our lives....I did however just order a new tee shirt from this site.... www.tgtees.com
    Please clarify 'indebted'. Have you bought that much?

Jan