Thread: Halowwen's Here? What's your garg like?

Banned Read only

Halowwen's Here? What's your garg like?

Thanks to Value village, I now have pink hair, pants, sweater, shoes and even pink lashes!!! Can't wait for Saturday.. Watcha wearing?

It is what it is
    PVC French Maid, thigh high stockings with PVC garter belt, Mary Jane 4" pumps

Halloween outfits

I wear pretty much the same as always, short skirts and a cowgirl hat. But on a guy with a beard, a micro skirt looks like a real Halloween outfit. Add fishnet stockings and a bustier top instead of a blouse and I am all set.
    Have fun now, life is too short to wait,
    RedBaron
    http://www.facebook.com/guenther.eichhorn

Banned Read only

Stinkerbell

my rubber fly head mask,a winged fairy dress,with transparent wings,fishnets,and combat boots,also I'll be carrying a whoopee cushion for sound affects.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

My pics are in the Halloween sticky at the photo page.

French maid outfit . wifes going as cinderella , i guess i'll be her sevant. Peg

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I was a sexy gypsy fortune teller only 2 years ago---so it wont be time for me to go fem again this year.---Unless my GF INSISTS on it.

I plan to be The "LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT" "vampire " character made famous by Lon Chaney----With a mouth full of sawtooh teeth, a big top hat and black coat---and deep set, wide eyes.----Its scarry as hell---and looks like I walked off the set of a silent horror movie.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 10-24-2006 at 08:34 PM.

Banned Read only
    Marina,I thought Lon Chaney was Wolfman,and Bela Lagosi was the vampire count Dracula.

Victorian

Well after asking my wife for the first time if we could do something for halloween this year, i come home from work and she says how about victorian and shows me some of the ideas she has. Well she picks out and I agree on a gown for her and one for me. See my avatar for one similar to what she picked out for me. So it will be the gown, hat, full crinoline, and granny shoes/boots.

I am still pinching myself to see if this is true.

KimberlyS - CD
    A guy in a skirt..... and a bit more this halloween.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

MMMMMMMMM ???? good thought I think im going as a guy this year

Quote Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
    Marina,I thought Lon Chaney was Wolfman,and Bela Lagosi was the vampire count Dracula.
    From Wikipedia:

London After Midnight is a 1927 silent mystery film with horrific overtones. The film stars Lon Chaney, Marceline Day, Conrad Nagel, Henry B. Walthall, and Polly Moran and was directed by Tod Browning. It is also a lost film, quite possibly the most famous lost film ever. The last known copy was destoyed in a fire in an MGM film vault in 1965.

Sabrina
    Last edited by Sabrinageek; 10-24-2006 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
    Lon Chaney, Jr. was Lawrence Talbott, the Wolf Man. He also played Dracula in "Son of Dracula"
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KathrynTX View Post
    Lon Chaney, Jr. was Lawrence Talbott, the Wolf Man. He also played Dracula in "Son of Dracula"
    I did not know that

one of my close friends wants me to go as a schoolgirl with him to a halloween party. i have never been out in public before, but know people would get a kick out of it since it's halloween... lol, idk. it would be fun.