Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of crossdressing did you get away with as a teen?

What kind of crossdressing did you get away with as a teen?

I know when you are young and living with parents it's hard to do any dressing but what did everybody get away with.
    Sometimes I would get home before my parents and brother and get dressed in my mothers clothes and sit by the window watching telivision and looking for them to come home. I could dash for the bathroom before they got in the house and take the clothes off.
    Just wondered what everybody else done

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela girl View Post
    I know when you are young and living with parents it's hard to do any dressing but what did everybody get away with.
    Sometimes I would get home before my parents and brother and get dressed in my mothers clothes and sit by the window watching telivision and looking for them to come home. I could dash for the bathroom before they got in the house and take the clothes off.
    Same as you are doing now, until one day I put a pair of platform shoes in a sports bag, took a bus to a neighborhood where nobody knew me, wore the shoes and walked in them until my feet hurt (about ten minutes after ) Then got back home and never looked back. You can do it too!

There on the floor in the yellow sunlight..............

Hi All: At age 14 I was left home alone a lot. I became a crossdresser one day about a week after my friends mother (a MILF) told me to my face when he was out of the room,"U need to wear a bra, your nipples R as big as mine".

So one day in early fall, afternoon yellow sunlight making little rainbows on the oak floor passing thru the beveled leaded glass windows of our very old house in Nashville Tenn. I walked past my older sister's open bedroom door to see on the floor a black lacecup underwire bra a 36B Vassarette. I stopped and without thinking I pulled off my shirt and picked it up.

I had seen my mother put on her bra often enough as a child so I knew exactly how to do it. I placed my arms thru the straps and moved them upto my shoulders. I walked my hands down the sides until I had the ends, and leaning forward and reaching up behind me my hands found each other until the strap ends were "happy". Then I adjusted my little boy breasts into those lace underwire cups.

I was instantly changed forever into a crossdresser. I could not have been more sexually arroused if a hot 18yo naked cheerleader had come into the room and stuck her hand in my pants. I was almost hypnotized by the sensation. As I turned to go to my bedroom I saw on the floor nearby the matching lace accented long legged pantygirdle and I took it also.

I have purged, been married, divorced had sucesses and failures and still to this day after 40 yrs I adore the feeling of putting on a bra and matching panties. I now enjoy everything else a woman wears from makeup to heels but I will always love the feel of a bra more than anything else.

Well, im still 18, but before this year at college, I would grab dresses form the attic closet (which fit me pretty well) and moved them to my closet. I always told my Mom that I never went in the closet in my room, because all of my clothes were in my brother's closet. So, I would put stuff in My closet, and nobody suspected anything (thank God!) and when nothing was going on and I got the "urge", I would shut myself in my room and try to feel pretty. I never really went further than that though, until this weekend.....the first time I got completely dressed AND went out. What a weekend! Plus, now I have a name! (In my sig)
    *Lila*

Frankly, I don't remember dressing as a teen. I vaguely remember putting on my mom's slips as a young boy, but, through my teen years and up until I was "30 something" I abstained from dressing. Really didn't get into it seriously until relatively recently, say mid 50s. I don't remember for sure.

Vikki

Even was gutsy to drive

I remember the little games playing in Mom's closet while my parents were away. I wore just about everything I could get my hands on when I was a teen living at home. At one point, I began to buy my own clothes b/c I was fearful of soiling Mom's stuff and getting caught, so I figured I better only do those acts in my own collection of clothes. Had a good hiding spot up in an attick above my closet.

Many instances where I drove my old car dressed to the nines in mom's clothes or mine when the opportunity presented itslef. There were occasions in our garage, in a neighborhood mind you, that I was dressed in "night" time attire, and no matter how hard I tried I could not get my car to turn over. Of course, the garage door was closed on these instances until I managed to get the old thing started. I had many instances as a kid where I had car trouble while dressed enfemm. That is how I consider myself the "Pedalpusher", b/c I had many occasions through the years of pumping the gas pedal while dressed enfemm in order to get my old car started.

I have four older sisters, so I had a lot to choose from. When everone was out of the house I would have a field day in all of my sisters' clothes. I am younger by several years, and most of my sisiters would leave stuff at home when they moved on, the sisiters that lived at home just kept my clothing choices more upto date.

I had my fem clothes hidden in the basement. And would sneak down there after everyone was asleep... My parents slept like a log so never woke them up. And the basement had a stairway to the outside so would sneak out back and wander around dressed... Did a few walks around the block enfemme.. Was a blast and a rush. Don't know if it was me shivering from the excitement or from the cold night air. Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Lots

When I was in the 6th grade we had a widow lady that lived next door. Her husband was killed in the war and she never had any children. That year for Halloween my folks were gone and she helped me dress up as a flapper for school.
    My parents couldn’t figure out why I wanted to spend so much time at "Aunt Junes".
    I would go there as often as I could because she would help me dress up like a girl.
    When we moved I had a dress that I kept hidden and when I was in my room alone "Studying" I would always put it on. Since girls are smarter then boys I studied a lot.
    After I outgrew that one. I got into a Wards catalog and measured myself so I knew what size to get and then went to the store and bought my first skirt and blouse. I told the sales lady it was for my Mom. When she asked if there was anything else I told her she could use a new bra. As I look back on it I'm pretty sure she was on to me. She asked if she needed any panties and wanted to know if she had tried the new pantyhose that was just comming on the market. I couldn't wait to get home to try everything on. I almost cried a couple weeks later when I got a run in the hose. You would think that something that nice would last for a long time. So after that I just wore the outfit without any hose.

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    I was an only child, so I would get home before my parents after school and had a "stash" of old cloths I had found in the attic, plus a couple of "borrowed" things from my mom's drawer. I could also get dressed when they would go out for the evening and wouldn't be home until very late.
    But what sticks in my mind would be late at night, after they were asleep, I would wake up and put on my (borrowed)bra (with sock stuffing), and a long sleep gown (I don't remember what i's called) and going back to sleep. I would wake up early and get changed back before they woke up.

Banned Read only
    I would go down to the basement and dress in a bra,girdle,stockings,a dress,and heels.
    once my dad came home from work early,after he beat the snot out of me,he put my hands over the flame of the gas stove,he told me it was to teach me to keep my hands off moms things.
    is 12 years old considered a teen year?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
    I would go down to the basement and dress in a bra,girdle,stockings,a dress,and heels.
    once my dad came home from work early,after he beat the snot out of me,he put my hands over the flame of the gas stove,he told me it was to teach me to keep my hands off moms things.
    is 12 years old considered a teen year?
    your father should have been arrested---My parents caught Me dressing when I was 11---didn't freak out or hit me(used to get hit alot for other things) but I did have to see a psychiatrist and didn't get a chance to dress much the rest of the time I was at home--My mom was always looking for signs and the few times I did it I got caught---they never did much---she would yell at Me but that was about it. Made up for lost time once I went away to school.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    your father should have been arrested---My parents caught Me dressing when I was 11---didn't freak out or hit me(used to get hit alot for other things) but I did have to see a psychiatrist and didn't get a chance to dress much the rest of the time I was at home--My mom was always looking for signs and the few times I did it I got caught---they never did much---she would yell at Me but that was about it. Made up for lost time once I went away to school.
    Janessa,back in the late 50's and the 60's children were not people,they were property,parents could do as they pleased,and the authorities just turned a blind eye to it.
    I honestly believe I am the person today because of all the abuse,I really have a few too many Jokers in my deck. I also believe my PTSD is a result of dads love,he once told me he treated me like that because he loved me,that sure will mess up ones brain.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
    Janessa,back in the late 50's and the 60's children were not people,they were property,parents could do as they pleased,and the authorities just turned a blind eye to it.
    I honestly believe I am the person today because of all the abuse,I really have a few too many Jokers in my deck.
    I know-- I grew up in the 50s and 60s--and like I said I got hit for doing a lot of misdeeds---but beating a child and putting his/her hands over a flaming gas stove is over the top----like I said he should have been arrested.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I know-- I grew up in the 50s and 60s--and like I said I got hit for doing a lot of misdeeds---but beating a child and putting his/her hands over a flaming gas stove is over the top----like I said he should have been arrested.
    Janessa,in 1988 he and I had our moment,he lost.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I totally agree that he should have been arrested. My dear wife and I raised two children in the 50's and 60's. I did issue an occasional spanking, when it was really warrented, but not a violent or prolonged one. Most problems were handled by a lecture, and it worked because my kids (now fully grown) still remember the lectures and say that sometimes they would have rather had a good spanking. Ah, the value of the spoken (not shouted!) word.

Sissy
    More Girl than man

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I totally agree that he should have been arrested. My dear wife and I raised two children in the 50's and 60's. I did issue an occasional spanking, when it was really warrented, but not a violent or prolonged one. Most problems were handled by a lecture, and it worked because my kids (now fully grown) still remember the lectures and say that sometimes they would have rather had a good spanking. Ah, the value of the spoken (not shouted!) word.

Sissy
    More Girl than man
    Lectures work when the lecturer is an intelligent reasonable parent,my dads lectures were me sitting on my hands in a chair,against the dining room wall,and his lectures were hammered into my face with his fist,all the while stepmom was cowering on her sofa,puffing on her lucky strike,slurping down her coffee,my step brother was always allowed to assist with the lectures.
    10 years ago step brother and I had our moment,he lost that debate.

dress when in teens

I started when I was 12yrs I would dress in my sisters cloths on my afternoon off every one else was at work it was great. But as I got older it became harded to get time to my self. It is only over the last few months that I now put on clothes in the moring before my wife gets up. If she ever found out god knows what would happen

Love Michaela

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyman View Post
    I started when I was 12yrs I would dress in my sisters cloths on my afternoon off every one else was at work it was great. But as I got older it became harded to get time to my self. It is only over the last few months that I now put on clothes in the moring before my wife gets up. If she ever found out god knows what would happen

Love Michaela
    you're right,only god knows

I was about 13. I would get home from school and sometimes no one would be home, so I would go into a closet shared by my mother and grandmother (she lived with us) and have a field day. I would be completely dressed and start doing my homework listening for the car in the driveway.

Karen Sue

I used to get away with dressing fully on my own. Once I came out to my parents, (only a few months ago... moved out since then, too,) I was able to dress quite freely when it was just my mum in the house. My Dad wasn't too hot on it, so when he came home I either stayed in my room or changed and went downstairs.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I used to dress as much as i wanted when i got home from school, until my parents would come home.

Smile

As a teen my CD time was pretty secretive. When Mom and my sisters would leave the house, I would hurry into my olders sisters room and have a field day.She had the prettiest panties always with lace trim in white or pink.
    I would also wear her nylons and put socks in a pretty white bra.I would also wear one of her short dresses. and walk in her heels. What a thrill that was for me looking at my self in her long mirror. If I had time i would also try on her lipstick.I was in seven heaven.On most occassions I would unfortunaely mess her panties due to my excitement.I was never caught or suspected by anyone however. Hugs Karen Donna
    Karen Donna[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela girl View Post

I did the same and what a thrill it was.

I got away with quite a lot when I was a teen. My favorite outift at the time was a old red tartan kilt of of my sister's, tights panties bra and tight nylon zip-up shirt (it was the 70s). I lived down a quiet country backroad and used to wait until after dark and walk out to the state highway about 1/2 mile away and walk in view of the traffic on the shoulder of the road, always careful to walk away from traffic so nobody would see my face.

I got a thrill from knowing that, in a town that small, the probability was that a good percentage of the people driving by were actually people I knew. When I look back at it now, I can't believe the risk I was taking. My scariest moment was when I was walking home on a road with very few houses and a car went past that looked just like my father's truck. I rushed home (my first time running in a skirt and heels!), all the way trying to come up with a way to sneak into the house without being seen and a good story to convince him that it couldn't have been me he saw.

I got home and was relieved beyond belief to find that he wasn't home, it must have been some other neighbor's car I mistook for his.

One other 'close call' I had when a teen was when I went out for a motorcycle ride in a green skirt, black tights. leather jacket and full-face helmet... fun to feel the 50mph wind blowing the skirt around, until the motorcycle stalled when I was about 5 miles from home!! As I stood there tinkering with it, a local school bus full of kids went by and I saw all the kids seated by the windows looking at me as they drove past. Fortunately, I got things going again before a good samaratin decided to stop and help the 'poor stranded girl' at the side of the road!