Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What kind of crossdressing did you get away with as a teen?

Smile

I kept my clothing in my basement bedroom. At night, I would dress up in my panities, tights and a top. Later I bought one jumper from Sears and managed to dress up completely in my girls clothes. I used to sneak out into the backyard a few times and walk around, imagining myself doing so in public, but I was way too timid for that in those days. (Not now though ).
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    The only thing I wore was my sisters bras and panties. I never really had the opportunity much because we lived with my grandparents and someone was almost always home. I didn't get fully into crossdressing untill I was in my 20's.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Not much as a teen kind of lost it for some time mostly moms bra or a dress at home not to often back then
    Angie

Sister is 5 years older so had lots of access to nice frilly things since very young. I started wearing panties and slips of my sister at very early age and it just pushed a button in me thatmade me know that the feminine side of life was for me. Eventually sister caught on.....she was a fuss about her things being in proper order in the drawers....she ahd come home from college for a weekend and that is when I came out to her....she totally accepted my needs and started me on my own wardrobe...from top to bottom....Mom took a little longer to accept...but she did come around and gave support in those early years

Sarah

Teen Years

Unfortunately I didnt have any sisters so would dress up in my mothers clothes. Had a favorite skirt and blouse I would wear every chance I got. They would go bowling once a week and as soon they left I would put on the skirt and blouse until about the time they usually got back. My mom never said anything but I know she knew but never said anything. Once when I was about 17 she measured my chest probably for my bra size but never got me one.

Being a teenager was a miserable time however those years of dressing are probably the highlight. Those were the best dressing years of my life. I have 3 older sisters and as a kid I often had the place to myself and lots to choose from. I still feel like there's an extra thrill with wearing someone elses clothes instead of your own. I remember feeling very excited with that dressing and feeling a lot of confusion, but I still enjoyed it a lot, I miss those times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela girl View Post
    I know when you are young and living with parents it's hard to do any dressing but what did everybody get away with.
    Sometimes I would get home before my parents and brother and get dressed in my mothers clothes and sit by the window watching telivision and looking for them to come home. I could dash for the bathroom before they got in the house and take the clothes off.
    Just wondered what everybody else done

Well,
    It was NOT hard for me...

Ive been a CDr as far back as I can remember. I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. My father travelled a lot on business and was away from home for days and even weeks at a time. When I was about 7 my mom went back to work full time. My mom always considered me a very 'grown up' little boy and felt I could take care of myself at home after school until my older sisters, and eventually she, got home. So from the time I was about 7 (c 1965) until well into my early teens I had plenty of afterschool 'home alone' time (this would be anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on when I got home and when my sisters did as they were very involved in aftershool activities). And for a young CDr our home was a paradise. My mother was a total pack rat (probably from growing up dirt poor herself) and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home alone in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My father even had built a huge walk-in closet in our basement for my mother and sisters to keep there clothes in! My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. Complete outfits head-to-toe, inside-out! And this was the 1960s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she obviously was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and a skating dress. I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct little girls clothes!! I am sure this is the reason for my preference for little girls and girls clothes, as opposed to womens clothes, today (I can and do dress my age but prefer the younger -much younger - look). Eventually my sisters grew older and moved out and eventually most of the clothes were gotton rid of. I was never 'caught' or anything but certain events would lead me to speculate that my sisters and mother may have suspected something - Im just not sure. I was always very carefull to put things back the way they had been in closets, drawers, etc., but doing this so often I never could be absolutely sure I covered my tracks. I think my best allie in stealth was the fact that my mother and sisters were so involved in their own lives they did not have time to really see what I was doing. To this day nothing has ever been said. I look back on that time in my life with both joy and sadness. Joy in what I had and sadness that I would never have it like that again.

Love and hugs to all,
    Patti Remick
    Last edited by Patti Remick; 11-15-2006 at 11:08 AM.

I was three or four I tried on one of my sisters dress's and never looked back I was hooked only problem was it was to small and I could not get it off again
    I had to ask my mom to help me. out'ed on the first attempt!!!!
    I posted this in a differet thread today thought it should be here to
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration

ps as a teen I played in bands so dressing was not to hard it was in the eighties and glam rock made brief reappearance so I could use that if anyone asked questions
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration

Dresses and pantyhose

I'd stay home from school to dress up in my mom's clothes. She found clothes I had stashed in my room the summer after my junior year. A year or so later, I started dressing in front of her when it was just the two of us at home (my parents are divorced).

I'm the youngest of three, two older sisters. I used to put their clothing on and heels. I remember when my older sister got her first pair of high heels. I put them on and WOW, was that sexy. I think I wore her heels a lot more than she did. LOL When they moved out, I started wearing my mothers clothing, but her heels did not fit me.

I started dressing when I was about 5 or 6. I had to spend time with a girlfireind in our street. We played dressing up games and I enjoyed wearing her party dresses. It just carried on from there. I wor my mothers clothes and found anyhting I could to wear. I started hording things when I was a teengager. I finally got caught when I wa 19. My mum was looking through my drawers for an address and found the photos I had taken.... then the stash. I had to purge but I soon rebuilt my wardrobe! Had a coupe of close misses when parents or my brother came home early. I remember being in pants and stockings in bed with him coming into my room for a chat. If he had pulled back the sheets he would have had a shock!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

My teenage years were great! With two older sisters who were in and out of the house and my mother, I always had something to wear. Summer was the best time bc I always had the house to myself.

Long Long Time Ago

I first started dressing when I was about 8. My parents were out a lot when I was in my teens so I had lots of opportunities. Almost got caught a few times but made it through essentially unscathed. It was when I went away to college that the floodgates opened (it was great to have a private room!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kaitlin
    http://www.myspace.com/misskaitlincd

Wink

I started early..Would wear my sisters Panties..and bra and pantyhose..in the bathroom..Put on lipstick and just loved the feeling..

Love Sher

i guess it was when i was 8 or 9, when my parents were out, i would sneak and wear my mum's bra, and panties.

then when i was 10, the whole family except my dad and myself for 2 weeks.
    so dad was working, and i was wearing my sis and mom's bras and panties all the time.

only tried make up when i was 20+, and dresses then.

by teens, i was wearing panties to school, and i was in a boys school!
    high school, i wore a bra to school under 2 layers of t-shirt. got so nervous that i was sweating a lot.
    when i took it off because it was getting too nerve wrecking, there is a sweat print of a bra on the bottom t-shirt. i didn't notice, but my friend (a girl) gave me the strangest look.
    Last edited by Tee; 11-21-2006 at 08:39 PM. Reason: added more comments

Not sure how old I was, probably 9 or 10

I believe that I started by raiding the dirty laundry. I had seen my mother in a bra, but what really started this was (I think) that she would have me rub her legs after work. She wore stockings and I think that the feel of the stockings is what got me interested. I wanted to know what stockings felt like on my own skin, and so I went looking in the place I thought was safest - where no one would be able to tell that I had been looking - that's right, the laundry basket. I didn't find stockings, but I found a bra and panties. I figured that since I was already prepared to try on the stockings, that I may as well try these things on. Well, I'm not the first person to say this, but I was hooked.

I tried stuffing with socks (too bulky) and stockings (too flimsy) and found that panties worked quite well (just right).

From there, my curiosity resulted in not being able to find what I wanted in the laundry. Whenever I was sick, and regardless of how sick I was, I would spend the whole day trying on various combinations of Mom's clothes. I tried on everything that she had, and wore complete outfits from undergarments to shoes, slips, and dresses. I could do this because by this time, I was 14 or 15, and was the same size as my mother. Everything fit so well. I really miss the feel of a satin slip brushing against my legs which were wrapped in panty-hose.

Since I outgrew my mother, I have not really ever dressed fully again. I have tried on my wife's dresses but (maybe because of her size) the only item I still wear today is the bra.

Ironically, until I got married, most of the bras I wore were actually the property of the various girlfriends I was seeing (always without their knowing this). I also wore my wife's bras when able to, but for some reason, I just decided that it was time to buy my own after we were married for a few years. I hid them for years until she found them, and since then, it has been a slow process towards a more accepting wife.

I got away with wearing my sisters clothing, as she was involved in a lot of activities and was gone alot. I also could sneak in when she was asleep to get something out of her closet. I hid some panties and bras in there. my sister is 3 years younger so I had the clothes that were in style then

As a teen I was wearing my moms pantyhose quite a lot under my pants. I also put on red nail polish on my toes quite regulary while wearing socks, so she wouldn't notice that. When she was not at home, I also put on her dresses and shoes and walk around the house in them.

It started with my sisters clothes...loved those "bobby brooks" dresses!
    Then it was on to moms things.......I started fully dressing at 13, and my mom had a closet full of dresses......I was home alone alot as a teen and spent alot of time as "my mom"

I'm curious girls. What do you suppose is the difference between all of you who started dressing very young and someone like me who, at 51yrs old, just started a few short months ago? It's not like I repressed feelings for all those years. Actually it started when I found some stuff in the basement left behind from a previous girlfriend, tried it on and, as they say the rest is history!

Peggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

girl next door
    Only one answer, Peggy... you're a freak!

[SIZE="1"](sorry, just kidding)[/SIZE]

Like most, it would seem, I started CDing in my youth. I've wondered the same thing about those who start later. Perhaps you could start a new thread about this.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

At 16 I was buying my own clothes and going out dressed... I used to get in all kind of scrapes back then.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Started with dark blue school knickers which I found in grandmother's house after being sent away to school at 11, though remember being interested in them much earlier. Used to dream about wearing them when lonely or being bullied. In late teens, away from home, found first pair of tights and my dressing started to grow up...