Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If there was a cure for cd-ing would you take it

If there was a cure for cd-ing would you take it

i was reading a very interesting post by vir . and if they ever find a cure for CD-ing or ts whatever label you want to use. Would you take it...
    you take the blue pill and live out the rest of your drab lives as guys ....or
    you take the pink pill and live out the rest of your lives as woman ?
    Last edited by MJ; 10-23-2006 at 09:39 PM. Reason: to add mor information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    no way.
    no matter what I do my family will always feel hate,contempt,and spite for me because of who I am and the way I am,I choose to remain this way,until I'm dead,then I will be totally free.
    Besides I think scientists should invent a pill that cures narrow minded stuppidity,and give it to muslim extremists.

No! Cure what?

OK i for one would not take it... too much damage has been done in my life too. it won't alter the past there is no going back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hell no! I enjoy CDing. I sure might consider the pink pill!

Hugs,
    Gwen

How about a purple pill that would let me switch back and forth as I desire, like in Ranma 1/2? Oh shoot, Prilosec's already got a purple pill.

Sabrina

pink for me please, i feel much more myself being fem

Quote Originally Posted by Snookums
    I think scientists should invent a pill that cures narrow minded stuppidity.
    I agree And may it be a really big pill to swallow
    Last edited by CaptLex; 10-24-2006 at 09:11 AM.

First - I'm not certain of the options.

Are you saying that if I take the BLUE Pill, I will remain a male and live out the rest of my life having completely forgotten about my gender dysphoria and the belief that I am female, just got the wrong body? But of course everyone who knows about me would remember?

and the PINK Pill, will that somehow transform me into a woman? Would I have my memories and know that I once inhabited a male body? But now after the pink pill my body fits my gender?

I don't want to lose me, my past, it's part of me. So if that's the case, and I get to keep my memories, yet become a woman, then I would probably take the PINK Pill. But I would have to talk it over with my wife and children.

Quote Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
    no way.
    no matter what I do my family will always feel hate,contempt,and spite for me because of who I am and the way I am,I choose to remain this way,until I'm dead,then I will be totally free.
    Besides I think scientists should invent a pill that cures narrow minded stuppidity,and give it to muslim extremists.
    Now, now, Snookums, narrow minded extremism is certainly not limited to muslims. I know of many self-described christians who are indeed narrow minded, bigoted, extremists. And I'm certain there are many others of all the other faiths and those without who would fall into that categorization.

Let's hope they ALL see the light of tolerance and acceptance.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the pink pill!!! but really there's nothing to cure as CDing is not a sickness...
    Nobody want's to feel alone
    And everybody want's to love someone
    Out of the tree go pick a plum
    Why can't we all just get along?
    <<Garbage - Androgyny>>

hi Elly

interesting you should say that being a ts my doctor well shrink said the only CURE is a sex change. so is it a sickness or very serious illness...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pink pill for me

i guess you could say it's a symtom, the CDing that is not the TS...

OK now that i'm not trying to answer while cooking, The CDing would be a symptom of the TS to which there would need to be a cure or the will to live with it, but only in the TS case now, why the CDers do it is unknown to me really...
    Last edited by Elly; 10-23-2006 at 11:51 PM. Reason: no longer trying to type and cook... lol
    Nobody want's to feel alone
    And everybody want's to love someone
    Out of the tree go pick a plum
    Why can't we all just get along?
    <<Garbage - Androgyny>>

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I agree And may it be a really big pill to swallow
    you could choke horse on that size pill

I would have to say the pink pill!!!!!! I just love what I am finding that I have been keeping repressed all of these years. The only time of day that I can say I am totally relaxed and myself is when I dressed. Of course as I write this the only thing I am missing is makeup!!!

This same question has come up before...and my answer is the same...the blue pill in a heartbeat. Life would be so much simpler. Like it or not the societal stigma to being CD is not going to go away anytime soon, and while I've never felt guilty about my crossdressing per se, the need to hide it and the fear of discovery are burdens I'd be happy to be rid of.

Mitzi
    Last edited by Mitzi; 10-23-2006 at 11:03 PM.

Pink if that would include red hair green eye's and I'd be thirteen again.

For all the rules muslims impose on women, you all have to admit, it sure is a lot easier passing for a woman in public in afghanistan!

As for me... I'm quite content as a guy, though it would be cool to be able to change back and forth like Ranma 1/2. And plus I'm getting to that age where girls are starting to find intelligence in guys attractive, though it still hasn't helped me a whole lot yet.
    Last edited by Valerie Nova; 10-23-2006 at 11:18 PM.

Silver Member
    Well given those two choices, the pink pill for me.

But . . I don't think I'm sick so I don't need curing. So please don't try to "cure" me.

MJ, I think your shrink needs shrinking. What a narrow minded thing to say!

And Vir Novum, remember though, it might be easy, but the penalty is death.

Lovies,
    Steph

Banned Read only
    No thanks, I'm fine.
    just fine

I'm not sure that's really narrow-minded. I mean really, that's the only thing that could be considered a cure. And I wouldn't say it's a sickness either, as that implies something that is life-threatening or needs to be cured.

Really, the penalty is death? Wow, you girls don't realize how good you have it.

Neither ^^;

I've never really encountered problems (okay, other than one time XD) being a CD, and I don't mind limiting myself to dressing at home almost exlusively... after all, I feel more comfortable at home than outside in any situation... I'm scared of large groups ^^;

Also if I was a girl, I'd want long nails, but that would interfere too much with my video games ^^; (I'd be afraid of scratching my precious DS!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    This same question has come up before...and my answer is the same...the blue pill in a heartbeat. Life would be so much simpler. Like it or not the societal stigma to being CD is not going to go away anytime soon, and while I've never felt guilty about my crossdressing per se, the need to hide it and the fear of discovery are burdens I'd be happy to be rid of.

Mitzi
    I could not have stated it better, Mitzi.

Karen Sue

Aspiring Member

Hmmm?

But I am not sick the only one's who are sick like a lot of you are agreeing with are those who will not accpet us as we are suppose to be if and when you are like so very mnay of us we are who we are!

Being transgenerd cd what have you is not an illness at all it just is how we are.

Hey what is wrong with reversing the streotype and having the blue pill be the one to alter us into being femm to begin with i've always liked blue much better then pink and or red etc.

So why not have it that way instead hmmm hey make's real sense to me.

OH well

If and when there ever is such a thing i opt out for the one that will make me femm forever that's how i really do want to be right!

Jay Suzy!

What happens if I take a blue pill, then a pink pill, then a blue pill, then a ....I think you see where I am going with this.