Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If there was a cure for cd-ing would you take it

Platinum Member
    if only that simple your choise just one pill away from being happy .... or would you be??? then what ???? i would realy wonder if it was that easy .... could you would you make the right choise???

Love to be in pantyhose
    Blue Pill
    I think I am reaching a point that I would rather get GG's out of thier pantyhose, then put them on. At least that is how I feel today. Tomorrow is another day.

Hi girls thank you for the replies. it's just that it would be simpler to CD but for me i know that i know i should have been born a girl.. the problem is trying to convince the so called experts... experts for the most part who never dress en fem have know idea what it's like for us oh and then have them take over our lives and have to do what they say in order to get want we want... it would be better to just take the pink pill and get it over with. my old self gone never to remember again and wow a new body to boot.. i know what i would do when i got up first thing in the morning . i know it gets lonely sometimes CD-ing it's too bad there are not that Manny groups around were we can be who we want to be and also be accepted too. just think of the fun we all could have ?. keep up the good thread girls hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    then what ????
    Sounds like the old "no end to problems/devil you know vs devil you don't" idea popping up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    i would realy wonder if it was that easy .... could you would you make the right choise???
    Does anyone make the "right" choice in life? Mostly we have dilemmas, a spurious choice between equally unsatisfactory options. Blue Pill/Pink Pill is a clearer choice than Life offers. But only by choosing does one know if it were the "right" choice, no other way. So goes most things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    yes to "BE" one way or the other would be essayer shure ... at on time i would have grabbed the pink pill , then again having had a family with my wife and my kids the blue pill would have been the right choice .... so what i am thinking SO give me half of the pink and half of the blue pill and some how reach a balance that would work....

why would anyone change what they love doing. I for one would not.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Cure? There i nothing wrong with me!!! NO! lol Soph

it would save me a lot of money!
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    i was reading a very interesting post by vir . and if they ever find a cure for CD-ing or ts whatever label you want to use. Would you take it...
    you take the blue pill and live out the rest of your drab lives as guys ....or
    you take the pink pill and live out the rest of your lives as woman ?
    I would take both pills and no, I would not want a cure.
    Gnothi Seauton

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    the pink pill!!! but really there's nothing to cure as CDing is not a sickness...
    same for me

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    As far as the DSM classifications of gender identity "disturbances" go, rumour has it that the next version (DSM-V, allegedly due out in June 2007) will be dropping GID as an illness, while retaining mention of the emotional distress caused by rigid social customs... in much the same way homosexuality came to be considered a sexual orientation "variation" rather than an illness in the mid-70's. We can only hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this mean it could make it easier to have srs?
    taking either of the pills have their own pro's and con's and after concidering what these pro's and con's could be, I can only say that i would choose the PINK pill and not look back. marisa.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    who says I need to cured. I'm not sick

I would not take either Pill. I like the way I am and do not want to change anything. Besides I only take pills to make me well. I do not feel liike I am sick.
    Katy

NO! I am pink, in every aspect. I just wonder why God did not get it right. Since she is omnipotent , how could she do this to me? Maybe she does not care, or maybe she is not there at all, or maybe I just cannot understand her ways. Maybe this is punishment. How much trouble would it have been to give me that "X" chromosome that I so wish I had?

Pinkpinkpinkpinkpink

Pink!
    Last edited by CutieJulie; 10-26-2006 at 12:55 AM.
    Every day I tell myself I'm gonna live forever... and guess what! So far it's working. - Me

Some people say forgive and forget. Nah, I don't know. I say forget about forgiving and just accept - Gross Point Blank

My dark thoughts: CutieJulie.blog.comhttp://cutiejulie.blog.com

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shelley leigh View Post
    No pills for me. Just fine the way I am.
    I agree with you, i'm comfortable the way i am

No!!!!!:d :d

Quote Originally Posted by carol ann View Post
    it would save me a lot of money!
    damn right Carol, its a hard world for us buying both drab and normal clothes!

damn expense,
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Me again. Thought about this a lot. I am so glad with just who i am now. I love living ft as a t girl without the surgery. I just know I am a girl with some other boy issues that doesh't bother me anmore.

Can I take both?

I like the choice of dressing as a man or a woman
    I am findind that a choice is better then being stuck in ether roll

Hello,
    I also believe CDing isn't a disease, and I do enjoy the feelings that CDing brings to me when I am dressed, but I also believe that my CDing has complicated my life to some degree. I got divorced due in part to my CDing, When I mention my CDing to a GG, chances are I will be rejected. When ever I go out dressed, I usually go to another town to avoid being found out by the narrow minded people.
    So if I were given a choice, and if I could, I would revert back to my male side and leave the stresses, the loneliness, heartaches behind, and hopefully all my memories too.

NO NO NO NO NO I will never give up me for anything. you can not cure something that is not sick.

[SIZE=3]Nope! [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Drumming, My other hobby

Everybody needs a pill,

Pills because you are depressed.
    Pills because you are over weight.
    Pills because you have a stuffy nose.
    Pills because you have a headache.
    Pills for your aching back
    Pills because you have high cholesterol.
    Pills for your limp noodle.

I don't need no stinkin pills. My crossdressing cures all of the above issues except for the stuffy nose.

Feeling depressed, Slip on a nice silky dress and just see if that doesn't change your mood.

Feeling overweight. Try wearing a corset when you are eating. You won't be looking for that extra cheeseburger.

Stuffy Nose. Staying inside and crossdressing can help reduce the occurances of Stuffy Nose, But it will not help if Stuffy Nose has already got you.

Headache, Slip on a nice silky dress and just see if you still remeber that headache

Aching Back, Girdles, Bodybriefers and corsets all help this problem. Also loosing those extra pounds can help your back, (See Feeling overweight)

High Cholesterol, This is also curesd by watching what you eat and exersize. When you try to put that dress on and it doesn't fit anymore, you will be more inclined to exersize too. (See Feeling overweight)

Limp Noodle, If the lingerie on your wife does not solve this problem, then put that black lace teddy on yourself, That will make your soldier stand at attention for sure

So I guess if I had to choose one I would take the pink one and give it to my wife.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"